Volume 11, Number 1, August 1997
- Vishwani D. Agrawal:
- Kwang-Ting Cheng, Kewal K. Saluja, Hans-Joachim Wunderlich:
- Joan Carletta, Christos A. Papachristou:
Behavioral Testability Insertion for Datapath/Controller Circuits.
- Marie-Lise Flottes, D. Hammad, Bruno Rouzeyre:
Improving Testability of Non-Scan Designs during Behavioral Synthesis.
- Angela Krstic, Kwang-Ting Cheng:
Resynthesis of Combinational Circuits for Path Count Reduction and for Path Delay Fault Testability.
- Marwan A. Gharaybeh, Michael L. Bushnell, Vishwani D. Agrawal:
Classification and Test Generation for Path-Delay Faults Using Single Struck-at Fault Tests.
- Albrecht P. Stroele:
BIST Pattern Generators Using Addition and Subtraction Operations.
- Hiroyuki Yotsuyanagi, Seiji Kajihara, Kozo Kinoshita:
Synthesis of Sequential Circuits by Redundancy Removal and Retiming.
- Frank F. Hsu, Janak H. Patel:
Design for Testability Using State Distances.
Volume 11, Number 2, October 1997
Volume 11, Number 3, December 1997
Last update Sat May 18 20:25:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page