Volume 16, Number 1, January / February 2005 Special Issue on European Wireless 2004
- Ernesto Zimmermann, Patrick Herhold, Gerhard Fettweis:
On the performance of cooperative relaying protocols in wireless networks.
- Mario Kießling:
Unifying analysis of ergodic MIMO capacity in correlated Rayleigh fading environments.
- James Gross, Stefan Valentin, Holger Karl, Adam Wolisz:
A study of impact of inband signalling and realistic channel knowledge for an example dynamic OFDM-FDMA system.
- Ahmet Bastug, Dirk T. M. Slock:
Downlink WCDMA receivers based on combined chip and symbol level equalisation.
- Thomas Bonald:
Flow-level performance analysis of some opportunistic scheduling algorithms.
- Erik M. M. Winands, T. J. J. Denteneer, J. A. C. Resing, Ronald Rietman:
A finite-source queuing model for the IEEE 802.11 DCF.
- Simone Morosi, Enrico Del Re, Romano Fantacci, Paola Rufolo:
Iterative PIC detection and channel estimation for DS-CDMA communications in AWGN and satellite/HAPS channels.
Volume 16, Number 2, March / April 2005 Research Article
- Corneliu Eugen D. Sterian:
Communication Theory On designing fully rotationally invariant trellis-coded modulation using Wei functions.
- Wilfried Gappmair:
Information Theory Extended analysis of Viterbi-Viterbi synchronizers.
- Wee-Peng Ang, Hari Krishna Garg:
Wireless Communications A novel channel estimator with integrated fading rate estimation for turbo decoding in flat fading channel.
Volume 16, Number 3, May / June 2005 Special issue on the 2nd Polish-German teletraffic symposium, Gdansk 2002 Guest Editorial
- Wolfgang Bziuk:
Approximate state probabilities in large shared multirate loss systems with an application to trunk reservation.
- Matthias Baumann, Dmitry Marandin, Samer Sulaiman:
Combined modelling of TCP and multi-RED in DiffServ networks.
- Christof Brandauer, Wojciech Burakowski, Marek Dabrowski, Halina Tarasiuk, Berthold F. Koch:
AC algorithms in AQUILA QoS IP network.
- Artur Tomaszewski:
A polynomial algorithm for solving a general max-min fairness problem.
- Michal Pióro, Eligijus Kubilinskas, Pål Nilsson:
Resilient dimensioning of proportionally fair networks.
- Eueung Mulyana, Ulrich Killat:
Load balancing in IP networks by optimising link weights.
- Piotr Karas, Andrzej Myslek:
Heuristic methods for topological design of telecommunication networks.
Volume 16, Number 4, July / August 2005 Research Article
- Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
Communication Theory Quasi-decorrelating detector: a non-matrix inversion based decorrelating detector with near-far resistance and complexity trade-off.
- Lothar Breuer, Valentina I. Klimenok, Alexander Birukov, Alexander N. Dudin, Udo R. Krieger:
Mobile Networks Modeling the access to a wireless network at hot spots.
- Carlos Jesus Bernardos, Ignacio Soto, Jose Ignacio Moreno, Telemaco Melia, Marco Liebsch, Ralf Schmitz:
Mobile Networks Experimental evaluation of a handover optimization solution for multimedia applications in a mobile IPv6 network.
- Sophie De Maesschalck, Mario Pickavet, Didier Colle, Qiang Yan, Sofie Verbrugge, Bart Puype, Piet Demeester:
Optical Communications Efficient multi-layer traffic grooming in an IP/MPLS-over-optical network.
- Shaoping Chen, Tianren Yao:
Signal Processing An eigenanalysis-based method for blind channel identification and equalisation.
- Shaoping Chen, Tianren Yao:
Signal Processing A blind channel identification algorithm for OFDM systems.
- Li-ping Zhu, Guang-Rui Hu, Yi-Sheng Zhu:
Signal Processing Interference excision in spread spectrum communications using adaptive biorthogonal local discrete cosine transform.
Volume 16, Number 5, September / October 2005 Self-Organisation in Mobile Networking Guest Editorial
- Jochen Mundinger, Jean-Yves Le Boudec:
Analysis of a robust reputation system for self-organised networks.
- Ching Yu Liao, Fei Yu, Victor C. M. Leung, Chung-Ju Chang:
Reinforcement-learning-based self-organisation for cell configuration in multimedia mobile networks.
- Raquel Barco, Volker Wille, Luis Díez:
System for automated diagnosis in cellular networks based on performance indicators.
- Dirk Westhoff, Bernd Lamparter, Christof Paar, André Weimerskirch:
On digital signatures in ad hoc networks.
- Hakim Badis, Khaldoun Al Agha:
QOLSR, QoS routing for ad hoc wireless networks using OLSR.
- Gianni Di Caro, Frederick Ducatelle, Luca Maria Gambardella:
AntHocNet: an adaptive nature-inspired algorithm for routing in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Zhenyu Liu, Marta Z. Kwiatkowska, Costas C. Constantinou:
A self-organised emergent routing mechanism for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Elias C. Efstathiou, George C. Polyzos:
Self-organised peering of wireless LAN hotspots.
- Rajarshi Roy, Mukesh Kumar, Navin Kumar Sharma, Shamik Sural:
A self-organising protocol for Bluetooth scatternet formation.
Volume 16, Number 6, November / December 2005 Research Articles
- Ernst Nordström, Jakob Carlström:
Communication Networks A new reward model for MDP state aggregation with application to CAC and Routing.
- Jaime Hasson, Ben-Zion Bobrovsky:
Communication Theory Optimal design of an all-digital chip timing recovery loop for direct-sequence spread-spectrum systems.
Last update Fri May 24 20:19:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tao Wang:
Signal Processing Improving processing gain of UWB systems with NBI by signal parameters selection independent of TH codes.
- Fredrik Berggren:
Signal Processing An error bound for moment matching methods of lognormal sum distributions.
- Seyyed Reza Meraji:
Wireless Communication Error performance of optimum combining with MPSK modulation for dual-antenna diversity.
- Kwok-Kai Soo, Yun-Ming Siu, Lei Zhao, Lin Yang, Ru-Shan Chen, Wing-Sing Chan:
Wireless Systems Power control algorithm in CDMA systems using symmetric successive overrelaxation iteration.