Volume 18, Number 1, January / February 2007 Research Articles
- Abdelouahid Derhab, Nadjib Badache:
Mobile Networks A pull-based service replication protocol in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Ernst Nordström, Zbigniew Dziong:
Communication Networks CAC and routing for multi-service networks with blocked wide-band calls delayed, Part II: approximative link MDP framework.
- Sven Krasser, Henry L. Owen, Joachim Sokol, Jochen Grimminger, Hans-Peter Huth:
Communication Networks Adaptive measurement-based traffic engineering in small differentiated services domains.
- Shahram Yousefi:
Information Theory Gallager bounds on the performance of maximum-likelihood decoded linear binary block codes in AWGN interference.
- Jyh-Horng Wen, Kuo-Ting Huang, Tzu-Chen Tsai, Cheng-Ying Yang:
Optical Communications Dynamic packet allocation scheme for an all-to-all transmission schedule in WDM networks.
- Andrea Calvagna, Giuseppe Tropea:
Communication Networks Twofold control loop network-level congestion control.
- Michel Mandjes:
Communication Networks Analysis of jitter due to call-level fluctuations.
Volume 18, Number 2, March 2007 Letters
- Ivo M. Kostic:
Communication Theory Average SEP for M-ary CPSK with noisy phase reference in Nakagami fading and Gaussian noise.
- Pei Xiao, Erik G. Ström:
Communication Theory Joint data detection and estimation of time-varying multipath rayleigh fading channels in asynchronous DS-CDMA systems with long spreading sequences.
- Michael Peleg, Amichai Sanderovich, Shlomo Shamai:
Information Theory On extrinsic information of good binary codes operating over Gaussian channels.
- Valeria Loscrì, Floriano De Rango, Salvatore Marano:
Mobile Networks Ad hoc on demand multipath distance vector routing (AOMDV) over a distributed TDMA MAC protocol for QoS support in wireless ad hoc networks: integration issues and performance evaluation.
- Kainam Thomas Wong:
Transmission Systems Narrowband PPM semi-'blind' spatial-rake receiver & co-channel interference suppression.
- Li-ping Zhu, Yan Yao, Yi-Sheng Zhu, Shi-wei Dong:
Transmission Systems Performance of FFH/BFSK AGC receiver over a Nakagami-fading channel with partial-band jamming.
Volume 18, Number 3, April 2007 Research Articles
- Honglin Hu, Martin Weckerle, Jijun Luo, Egon Schulz:
Mobile Network Organised beam-hopping technique with adaptive transmission mode selection for mobile communication systems.
- Luis Gonçalves, Atílio Gameiro:
Signal Processing Multi-sensor frequency domain multiple access interference canceller for DS-CDMA systems.
- Ioannis C. Papaleonidopoulos, Constantinos G. Karagiannopoulos, Nickolas J. Theodorou:
Transmission Systems Travelling-wave multipath simulation of two-conductor HF signalling over indoor power-line networks and RMS-delay-spread dependence.
- Holger Boche, Eduard A. Jorswieck:
Transmission Systems On the performance optimization in multiuser MIMO systems.
- Gianluca Vannuccini, Matteo Bandinelli, Hong Linh Truong, Dino Giuli:
Wireless Systems Performance evaluation of a link adaptation scheme in IEEE 802.11e over IEEE 802.11a WLANs with QoS support.
- Jesper Thaysen, Kaj B. Jakobsen:
Wireless Systems Design considerations for low antenna correlation and mutual coupling reduction in multi antenna terminals.
Volume 18, Number 4, June 2007 Research Articles
- Pradeepa Yahampath, Mirek Pawlak:
Communication Theory Vector quantisation for finite-state Markov channels and application to wireless communications.
- Lingzhi Cao, Norman C. Beaulieu:
Communication Theory On the effects of interpolator window shape and symbol location on the BER of diversity PSAM 16-QAM.
- Mehran Abolhasan, Tadeusz A. Wysocki:
Mobile Networks Dynamic zone topology routing protocol for MANETs.
- M. Y. Jamro, John M. Senior:
Optical Communication Optimising negative chirp of an electroabsorption modulator for use in high-speed optical networks.
- Lutz Rapp:
Optical Communications Setup for EDFA stages based on pump power splitting yielding improved noise figure.
- Hassan Khani, Paeiz Azmi:
Signal Processing A novel multi-access scheme for UWB-PPM communication systems.
- Huy-Dung Han, Peter Adam Hoeher:
Transmission Systems Predistortion and nonlinear detection for OFDM signals in the presence of nonlinear high power amplification.
Volume 18, Number 5, August 2007 Special Issue on Turbo Coding 2006 Editorial
- Stewart Crozier, Paul Guinand, Andrew Hunt:
Estimating the minimum distance of large-block turbo codes using iterative multiple-impulse methods.
- Holger Boche, Volker Pohl:
Signal representation and approximation-fundamental limits.
- Dirk Wübben, Karl-Dirk Kammeyer:
Low complexity successive interference cancellation for MIMO-OFDM systems.
- Robert F. H. Fischer, Clemens Stierstorfer:
Single- and multicarrier transmission in up- and downlink scenarios with intersymbol interference: a comparison.
- Mark F. Flanagan, Anthony D. Fagan:
Factor graph based receiver design for PCC-coded BPSK transmissions over a frequency-selective fading channel.
- Abdelaziz Amraoui, Andrea Montanari, Rüdiger L. Urbanke:
How to find good finite-length codes: from art towards science.
- Pascal O. Vontobel, Ralf Koetter:
On low-complexity linear-programming decoding of LDPC codes.
- Alexandre Graell i Amat, Fredrik Brännström, Lars K. Rasmussen:
On the design of rate-compatible serially concatenated convolutional codes.
- Sergio Benedetto, Libero Dinoi, Guido Montorsi, Alberto Tarable:
Design issues in the implementation of versatile, high-speed iterative decoders.
- Martin Bossert, Vladimir Sidorenko, Victor V. Zyablov:
Finding distance profiles of unequal error protection block codes.
Volume 18, Number 6, October 2007 Special Issue on European Wireless 2006 Guest Editorial
- Liang Chen, Brian S. Krongold, Jamie S. Evans:
Communication Networks Adaptive resource allocation in OFDMA systems with fairness and QoS constraints.
- Carolin Huppert, Boris Stender:
Resource allocation with minimum rates for OFDM broadcast channels.
- José López Vicario, Carles Antón-Haro:
A unified approach to the analytical assessment of multi-user diversity with imperfect channel state information: ergodic capacity and robustness analysis.
- Marco Krondorf, Ting-Jung Liang, M. Goblirsch, Gerhard Fettweis:
Algorithms and applications of channel impulse response length estimation for MIMO-OFDM.
- Nikolaos D. Skentos, Athanasios D. Marousis, Athanasios G. Kanatas, Philip Constantinou:
Experimental multipath component characteristics for short range urban propagation environments.
- Roberto Bosisio, José López Vicario, Umberto Spagnolini, Carles Antón-Haro:
Enhanced opportunistic beamforming scheme for practical broadcast systems.
- Yijia Fan, Abdulkareem Adinoyi, John S. Thompson, Halim Yanikomeroglu:
Antenna combining for multi-antenna multi-relay channels.
- Alain Sibille, V. P. Tran:
Spatial multiplexing in pulse based ultrawideband communications.
- Fakheredine Keyrouz, Wen Xu:
GPRS system enhancement by employing LDPC codes.
- Tuo Liu, David Everitt:
Interference and outage probability evaluation in UMTS network capacity planning.
Volume 18, Number 7, November 2007 Letters
- Yugang Zhou, Wai-Yip Chan:
Communication Networks E-model based comparison of multiple description coding and layered coding in packet networks.
- Tobias Scholand, Peter Jung:
Communication Theory Intermediate frequency zero-crossing detection of filtered MSK based on irregular sampling.
- Shahram Yousefi, Billy Holmes:
Information Theory Cohen-Merhav bounds on the symbol error rate of uncoded signalling in AWGN interference.
Volume 18, Number 8, December 2007Special Issue dedicated to Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. E.h. Joachim Hagenauer
Last update Tue May 21 18:53:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Peter A. Hoeher, Patrick Robertson, Elke Offer, Thomas Wörz:
The soft-output principle - reminiscences and new developments.
- Christian Kuhn, Norbert Goertz:
A universal metric for sequential MIMO detection.
- Gerhard Bauch, Frank Schreckenbach, Christoph Hausl, Tetsushi Abe:
Turbo modulation and coding: design and evaluation of iterative bit-interleaved coded modulation methods for wireless systems beyond 3G.
- Thomas Hindelang, Marc Adrat, Tim Fingscheidt, Stefan Heinen:
Joint source and channel coding: from the beginning until the 'EXIT'.
- João Barros, Michael Tüchler:
Estimation of functionals over noisy channels.
- Thomas Stockhammer, Günther Liebl, Susanna Kaiser, Hrvoje Jenkac, Michael Ruf:
Mobile TV - 'Daumenkino' gets reality.
- Zaher Dawy, Pavol Hanus, Johanna Weindl, Janis Dingel, Faruck Morcos:
On genomic coding theory.
- Florian Breyer, Matthias Moerz, Norbert Hanik, Li Li, Sebastian Randel, Bernhard Spinnler:
Analysis of electronic dispersion compensation for step-index polymer optical fibre by use of an advanced simulation model.