Volume 22, Number 1, January 2011 Editorial
- P. Pan, L.-L. Yang, Y. Zhang:
Time - frequency iterative multiuser detection in time - frequency-domain spread multicarrier DS-CDMA systems over Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Davis Kirachaiwanich, Qilian Liang:
The combined-jamming model for IEEE 802.11 FH/MFSK networks.
- Mohamed M. Khairy:
A novel frequency offset estimation technique for Mobile WiMAX.
Volume 22, Number 2, March 2011 Research Articles
Volume 22, Number 3, April 2011 Research Articles
Volume 22, Number 4, June 2011 Communication Networks
Volume 22, Number 5, August 2011
- Kyung-Joon Park, Kwanhee Jeong, Hyuk Lim, Daeyoung Park:
Carrier sense adaptation with enhanced fairness in IEEE 802.15.4 WPAN.
- Onur Alparslan, Nail Akar, Ezhan Karasan:
TCP flow aware adaptive path switching in diffserv enabled MPLS networks.
- Anke Schmeink:
On fair rate adaption in interference-limited systems.
- Shibing Zhang, Zhihua Bao:
Linear combination-based energy detection algorithm in low signal-to-noise ratio for cognitive radios.
- Inès Kammoun, Mohamed Siala:
MAP channel estimation with turbo processing for orthogonal space-time block coded MISO systems.
- Asuman Yavanoglu, Özgür Ertug:
Spectral and power efficiency of IEEE802.11n MIMO-OFDM WLAN systems using space-multimode-polarization diversity compact stacked circular microstrip antenna arrays.
- Amichai Sanderovich, Michael Peleg, Shlomo Shamai (Shitz):
Scaling laws and techniques in decentralised processing of interfered Gaussian channels.
Volume 22, Number 6, October 2011 Research Articles
Letters to the Editor
- Erik Bergfeldt, Svante Ekelin, Johan M. Karlsson:
Real-time bandwidth measurements over mobile connections.
- Goran T. Djordjevic, Dejan N. Milic, Aleksandra M. Cvetkovic, Mihajlo C. Stefanovic:
Influence of imperfect cophasing on performance of EGC receiver of BPSK and QPSK signals transmitted over Weibull fading channel.
- Christopher S. Withers, Saralees Nadarajah:
Reciprocity for MIMO systems.
- Gülfem Isiklar Alptekin, Ayse Basar Bener:
Spectrum trading in cognitive radio networks with strict transmission power control.
- Lei You, Ping Wu, Mei Song, Junde Song, Yong Zhang:
Cross-layer optimisation for uplink transmission in OFDMA cellular networks with fixed relays.
- Tao He, Suoping Wang:
A routing algorithm with precomputation for Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering.
- Bazil Taha Ahmed, Miguel Calvo-Ramón:
WCDMA multiservice uplink capacity of highways cigar-shaped microcells with adjacent channel interference.
Volume 22, Number 7, November 2011 Research Articles
Short Research Letters
- Mário Marques da Silva, Rui Dinis:
Iterative frequency-domain detection and channel estimation for space-time block codes.
- Xiangdong Jia, Longxiang Yang:
Interaction of multiplexing gains and power exponents allocation of two-level superposition coding relaying.
- Jing (Jonas) Yang, Jianping An, Xiangming Li, Lei Yuan:
Rateless codes aided coherent M-ary PSK systems in the presence of receiver imperfections and Rician fading.
- Haojun Huang, Guangmin Hu, Fucai Yu:
Energy-aware multipath geographic routing for detouring mode in wireless sensor networks.
- Shao-I Chu, Hung-Peng Lee, Hsin-Chiu Chang:
Fast decoding of the (23, 12, 7) Golay code with four-error-correcting capability.
- Sarah J. Johnson, Lawrence Ong, Christopher M. Kellett:
Joint channel-network coding strategies for networks with low-complexity relays.
- Ye-Shun Shen, Fang-Biau Ueng:
Performance analysis of a TH/DS N-ary BPPM UWB system.
- Özgür Ertug:
Spectral and power efficiency trade-offs for multiple-antenna reception techniques under co-channel interference.
Volume 22, Number 8, December 2011 Research Articles
Last update Mon May 20 17:08:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Bo Cheng, Xiaoxiao Hu, Shicheng Zhang, Junliang Chen:
Session and media signalling for communication components-based open multimedia conferencing Web service over IP networks.
- Hamid Ebrahimzad, Abbas Mohammadi, Amir K. Khandani:
On the error exponent of MIMO-ARQ system over the fast fading channels.
- Chung Shue Chen, Kenneth W. Shum, Chi Wan Sung:
Round-robin power control for the weighted sum rate maximisation of wireless networks over multiple interfering links.
- Simone Sergi, Fabrizio Pancaldi, Giorgio Matteo Vitetta:
Cross-layer design for double-string cooperative communications in wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Jun Yan, Lenan Wu:
A passive location system for single frequency networks using digital terrestrial TV signals.
- Sunanda Manke, Kavita Khare, S. D. Sapre:
VCAT synchroniser - reduction of buffer size in VCAT enabled next generation SDH networks.
- Shabnam Sodagari, Sven G. Bilen:
On cost-sharing mechanisms in cognitive radio networks.
- Zaher Dawy:
The uplink coverage-capacity trade-off in CDMA-based multihop cellular networks.