Volume 23, Number 1, January 2012 Research Articles
- Daniel Calabuig, Jose F. Monserrat, Narcís Cardona:
Proportionally fair scheduler for heterogeneous wireless systems.
- Deng Liao, Ahmed K. Elhakeem:
A cross-layer joint optimization approach for multihop routing in TDD-CDMA wireless mesh networks.
- Xiangbin Yu, Shu-Hung Leung, Waiki Wong:
Variable-power discrete-rate adaptive modulation with orthogonal space-time block coding for Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Hatem Boujemâa:
Bit error probability of cooperative MC-CDMA systems using decode and forward relaying.
- Adeel Razi, Yubin Shao, Jinhong Yuan:
User scheduling for multi-antenna downland channels with limited feedback.
- Chao Zhai, Hongji Xu, Ju Liu, Lina Zheng, Yong Zhou:
Performance of opportunistic relaying with truncated ARQ over Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Yunfei Chen, Norman C. Beaulieu:
Novel partial decision combining schemes for Rayleigh fading.
- Fábio Silva, Rui Dinis, Nuno Souto, Paulo Montezuma:
Approaching the matched filter bound with block transmission techniques.
- Nicola Sambo, Filippo Cugini, Giulio Bottari, Paola Iovanna, Piero Castoldi:
Encompassing ROADM add/drop constraints in GMPLS-based WSONs.
- Bin Da, Chi Chung Ko:
Dynamic resource allocation in relay-assisted OFDMA cellular system.
Volume 23, Number 2, March 2012 Research Articles
- Andreas Frotzscher, Gerhard Fettweis:
Digital compensation of transmitter leakage in FDD zero-IF receivers.
- Teresa Araujo, Rui Dinis:
Loading techniques for OFDM systems with nonlinear distortion effects.
- Theodoros A. Tsiftsis, Kyeong Jin Kim, Kyung Sup Kwak:
Cooperative wireless personal area network systems with partial best relay selection.
- Hui Li, Yue-hong Shen, Jian-gong Wang, Xi-shun Ren:
Estimation of the complex-valued mixing matrix by single-source-points detection with less sensors than sources.
- Elias Yaacoub, Ahmad M. El-Hajj, Zaher Dawy:
Uplink OFDMA resource allocation with discrete rates: optimal solution and suboptimal implementation.
- Ali Eksim:
Extended balanced space-time block coding with transmit antenna selection.
- Tzong-Sun Wu, Han-Yu Lin, Pei-Yih Ting:
A publicly verifiable PCAE scheme for confidential applications with proxy delegation.
- M. Carmen Lucas-Estan, Javier Gozálvez, Joaquín Sánchez-Soriano:
Bankruptcy-based radio resource management for multimedia mobile networks.
Volume 23, Number 3, April 2012 Research Articles
Short Research Letters
- Farnaz Shayegh, M. Reza Soleymani:
Collaborative algebraic decoding of interleaved Reed-Solomon codes.
- Evsey Morozov, Wouter Rogiest, Koen De Turck, Dieter Fiems, Herwig Bruneel:
Stability of multiwavelength optical buffers with delay-oriented scheduling.
- Pedro Reviriego, Juan Antonio Maestro, J. A. Hernández, David Larrabeiti:
Study of the potential energy savings in Ethernet by combining Energy Efficient Ethernet and Adaptive Link Rate.
- Jinfeng Tian, Yonglei Jiang, Huaxia Chen, Honglin Hu:
Sensing of OFDM signals with cyclic delay diversity over doubly-selective fading channels.
- Bruno A. Angelico, Paul Jean Etienne Jeszensky, Phillip M. S. Burt, William S. Hodgkiss, Taufik Abrão:
Comparison of multiple-input single-output single-user ultra-wideband systems with pre-distortion.
- Mina A. A. Sokar, Khaled M. F. Elsayed:
A dynamic radio resource management scheme for the IEEE 802.16 band-adaptive modulation and coding mode with proportional rate constraints.
- Mohamed Laaraiedh, Stéphane Avrillon, Bernard Uguen:
Cramer-Rao lower bounds for nonhybrid and hybrid localisation techniques in wireless networks.
- Miguel A. González-Ortega, José C. López-Ardao, Andrés Suárez-González, Cándido López-García:
Wavelength-domain burst cloning for reducing data loss in OBS networks without wavelength-conversion capability.
- Fabio Renan Durand, F. Rudge Barbosa, M. L. F. Abbade, Edson Moschim:
The effects of multiple access interference and polarization mode dispersion on the outage probability and blocking probability in optical code paths.
Volume 23, Number 4, June 2012 Research Articles
Letters to the Editor
- Nabila Labraoui, Mourad Gueroui, Makhlouf Aliouat:
Secure DV-Hop localization scheme against wormhole attacks in wireless sensor networks.
- Jinlong Wang, Yuhua Xu, Alagan Anpalagan, Qihui Wu, Zhan Gao:
Optimal distributed interference avoidance: potential game and learning.
- Shao-I Chu, Hsin-Chiu Chang, Hung-Peng Lee:
Asymptotic performance of amplify-and-forward cooperative diversity networks with the Nth best relay over Rician fading channels.
- Aleksandra S. Panajotovic, Mihajlo C. Stefanovic, Dragan Lj. Draca, Nikola M. Sekulovic:
Average level crossing rate of microcellular mobile radio system with selection combining in the presence of arbitrary number of cochannel interferences.
- Boaz Ghelber, Ron Dabora:
The value of cooperation between relays in the multiple-access channel with multiple relays.
- Pablo Ameigeiras, Juan J. Ramos-Muñoz, Jorge Navarro-Ortiz, Juan M. López-Soler:
Analysis and modelling of YouTube traffic.
- Elias Yaacoub, Lina Al-Kanj, Zaher Dawy, Sanaa Sharafeddine, Fethi Filali, Adnan Abu-Dayya:
A utility minimization approach for energy-aware cooperative content distribution with fairness constraints.
Volume 23, Number 5, August 2012 Research Articles
- Jing Zheng, Zulin Wang:
Effect of carrier frequency offset and symbol timing offset on the performance of FMT over time-frequency selective channels.
- Chao Zhai, Ju Liu, Lina Zheng, Hongji Xu, He Chen:
Maximise lifetime of wireless sensor networks via a distributed cooperative routing algorithm.
- Bo Cheng, Qin Yang, Junliang Chen:
Design and implementation for location-based integrated GIS application provisioning platform.
- J. C. Reyes-Guerrero, Juan José Murillo-Fuentes, Pablo M. Olmos:
Remote detection of interfered downlinks in wireless cellular systems.
- Shabnam Sodagari, Alireza Attar, Victor C. M. Leung, Sven G. Bilen:
Combating channel eviction triggering denial-of-service attacks in cognitive radio networks.
- Gustavo Fraidenraich, Jaime Portugheis:
Achievable rate region for the Gaussian MIMO MAC with cooperating encoders.
- Dong-Chan Oh, Yong-Hwan Lee:
Multi-user coherent beamforming in packet-based wireless systems.
- Thomas Watteyne, Xavier Vilajosana, Branko Kerkez, Fabien Chraim, Kevin Weekly, Qin Wang, Steven D. Glaser, Kris Pister:
OpenWSN: a standards-based low-power wireless development environment.
Volume 23, Number 6, October 2012 Research Articles
- Yaqin Xie, Yan Wang, Bo Wu, Xiaohu You:
Mobile localisation with TOA, AOA and Doppler estimation in NLOS environments.
- Hany Kamal, Marceau Coupechoux, Philippe Godlewski:
Tabu search for dynamic spectrum allocation in cellular networks.
- Songqing Zhao, Daniela Tuninetti, Rashid Ansari, Dan Schonfeld:
Multiple description coding over multiple correlated erasure channels.
- Hermes Del Monego, Gustavo Carneiro, José Manuel Oliveira, Manuel Ricardo:
An ns-3 architecture for simulating joint radio resource management strategies in interconnected WLAN and UMTS networks.
- Wenbo Xu, Jiaru Lin, Kai Niu, Zhiqiang He:
A joint recovery algorithm for distributed compressed sensing.
- Lin Yang, Yun-Ming Siu, Kwok-Kai Soo, Shaoqian Li:
Cached SLM to reduce the PAPR of OFDM signal.
- Jalil S. Harsini, Farshad Lahouti:
Effective capacity optimization for multiuser diversity systems with adaptive transmission.
- Yuanfang Chen, Mingchu Li, Lei Shu, Lei Wang, Takahiro Hara:
A proportional fairness backoff scheme for funnelling effect in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 23, Number 7, November 2012 Research Articles
Letter to the Editor Short Research Letter
- Anh T. Pham, Ngoc T. Dang:
Performance enhancement of 2-D optical CDMA systems using MCM signalling and heterodyne detection receiver.
- Robert C. Elliott, Shreeram Sigdel, Witold A. Krzymien:
Low complexity greedy, genetic and hybrid user scheduling algorithms for multiuser MIMO systems with successive zero-forcing.
- Chao Lv, Hui Li, Jianfeng Ma, Yaoyu Zhang:
Vulnerability analysis of elliptic curve cryptography-based RFID authentication protocols.
- Rasit Tutgun, Emre Aktas:
Impact of carrier frequency offset on the capacity of MIMO-OFDM systems.
- Kiran Kuchi:
Partial response DFT-precoded-OFDM modulation.
- Tung-Hsiang Chou, Jia-Lang Seng:
Telecommunication e-services orchestration enabling business process management.
- László Gyarmati, Tibor Cinkler, Tuan Anh Trinh:
Path-based Multipath Protection: resilience using multiple paths.
- Sujan Rajbhandari, Zabih Ghassemlooy, Maia Angelova:
Adaptive 'soft' sliding block decoding of convolutional code using the artificial neural network.
- Daniel Afonso, Francisco Cercas, Rui Dinis, Rui Rodrigues, Ângelo Luz:
Analytical computation of the correlation of spreading sequences for nonlinear OQPSK-type modulations.
Volume 23, Number 8, December 2012 Short Research Letter
Last update Mon May 20 17:08:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wei Chen, Guanghui Liu, Wei-le Zhu:
Amplitude-phase constraints based blind and semi-blind channel estimation for OFDM systems.
- Ingmar Groh, Christian Gentner, Jesus Selva:
A novel tracking jitter computation method for delay-locked loops in spread-spectrum systems.
- Unai Alvarado, A. Juanicorena, Iñigo Adin, B. Sedano, I. Gutiérrez, Joaquín de No:
Energy harvesting technologies for low-power electronics.
- Igal Kotzer, Smadar Har-Nevo, Sasha Sodin, Simon Litsyn:
A model for OFDM signals with applications.
- Pedro Pedrosa, Rui Dinis, Fernando Nunes:
Analytical performance evaluation of a class of receivers with joint equalisation and residual carrier frequency offset estimation.
- Chenhao Qi, Lenan Wu:
Sparse channel estimation for wavelet-based underwater acoustic communications.
- Daniele Inserra, Andrea M. Tonello:
Performance analysis of a novel antenna array calibration approach for direction finding systems.
- Fatiha Merazka:
Intraframe quantization of speech line spectrum pairs for code-excited linear prediction based coders in packet networks.