Volume 17, Number 1, May 2001
- John W. Baugh Jr., R. K. S. Konduri:
Discrete Element Modelling on a Cluster of Workstations.
- Charbel Farhat, Kendall Pierson, C. Degand:
Multidisciplinary Simulation of the Maneuvering of an Aircraft.
- Y. Zheng, Nigel P. Weatherill, Oubay Hassan:
Topology Abstraction of Surface Models for Three-Dimensional Grid Generation.
- A. Z. I. Salem, Sunil Saigal, Scott A. Canann:
Mid-Node Admissible Space for 3D Quadratic Tetrahedral Finite Elements.
- Alexander Fuchs:
Almost Regular Triangulations of Trimmend NURBS-Solids.
- S. Barone:
Gear Geometric Design by B-Spline Curve Fitting and Sweep Surface Modelling.
- Joaquim B. Cavalcante Neto, Paul A. Wawrzynek, M. T. M. Carvalho, Luiz Fernando Martha, Anthony R. Ingraffea:
An Algorithm for Three-Dimensional Mesh Generation for Arbitrary Regions with Cracks.
Volume 17, Number 2, July 2001 Special Issue on Computer Aided Engineering in Honor of Professor Steven J. Fenves.
- James H. Garrett Jr., Kincho H. Law, Ram D. Sriram:
Special Issue on Computer Aided Engineering in Honor of Professor Steven J. Fenves.
- Y.-C. Shen, Piero P. Bonissone, L. J. Feeser:
Conceptual Modeling for Design Formulation.
- Christiaan J. J. Paredis, Antonio Diaz-Calderon, Rajarishi Sinha, Pradeep K. Khosla:
Composable Models for Simulation-Based Design.
- Timothy W. Simpson, J. D. Poplinski, P. N. Koch, J. K. Allen:
Metamodels for Computer-based Engineering Design: Survey and recommendations.
- O. Klaas, M. S. Shepard:
Embedding Reliable Numerical Analysis Capabilities into an Enterprise-Wide Information System.
- J. Hirsh, P. Hajela, J. C. Spering, Gary A. Coen, E. Mytych:
MADEsmart: An Environment for Improved Development of Aircraft Components in Preliminary Design.
- William Roshan Quadros, B. Gurumoorthy, K. Ramaswami, Fritz B. Prinz:
Skeletons for Representation and Reasoning in Engineering Applications.
Volume 17, Number 3, October 2001 9th International Meshing Roundtable Special Issue
Volume 17, Number 4, December 2001
Last update Tue May 21 14:12:49 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page