Volume 8, Number 1, February 1993 Out of the Lab
Tools for AI
- Musa Jafar, A. Terry Bahill:
Interactive Verification of Knowledge-Based Systems.
- Franz Lackinger, Wolfgang Nejdl:
Diamon: A Model-Based Troubleshooter Based on Qualitative Reasoning.
- Keki B. Irani, Jie Cheng, Usama M. Fayyad, Zhaogang Qian:
Applying Machine Learning to Semiconductor Manufacturing.
- Gautam Biswas, Stefanos Manganaris, Xudong Yu:
Extending Component Connection Modeling for Analyzing Complex Physical Systems.
- Bogdan D. Czejdo, Christoph F. Eick, Malcolm C. Taylor:
Integrating Sets, Rules, and Data in an Object-Oriented Environment.
1992 Article Reviewers
- Micromachines in Japan.
- 1992 Article Reviewers.
- Editorial Guidelines.
Volume 8, Number 2, April 1993 Out of the Lab
AI in Text-Based Information Systems
Knowledge-Based Diagnostics in Process Engineering
Functional Reasoning & Functional Modeling
- Phil Hayes:
Knowledge-Based systems for the information industry.
- 62: Two thumbs up...if you've got the cash!
- The art of the Metaobject Protocol.
Volume 8, Number 3, June 1993 Out of the Lab
The Soar Architecture
Validation & Verification of Knowledge-Based Systems
- Interview (Allen Newell).
- Dale Strok:
Where is the AI in China? High Tech in China and Hong Kong.
- Consciousness Reconsidered.
Volume 8, Number 4, August 1993 Out of the Lab
AI at Work (CAIA '92)
Knowledge-Based Software Engineering
- Avron Barr:
Active information systems: The evolution of expert systems.
- Intelligent and Cooperative Information Systems.
Volume 8, Number 5, October 1993 Editorial
Out of the Lab
- Learning from the past.
AI in the Text-Based Information Retrieval
- Neena Buck:
Knowledge for sale: The advent of industry-specific class libraries.
- Coming out from under a cloud: AAAI and IAAI '93.
- Aion Development System CAD/Chem.
Volume 8, Number 6, December 1993 Out of the Lab
AI in Corporate Service and Support
- Ralph Barletta:
Case-based reasoning and information retrieval: Opportunities for technology sharing.
Last update Wed May 22 17:35:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Made-Up Minds: A Constructivist Approach to Artificial Intelligence.