Volume 4, Number 1, March 2010
- Lu Yang, Chaochen Zhou, Naijun Zhan, Bican Xia:
Recent advances in program verification through computer algebra.
- Mingsong Lv, Nan Guan, Qingxu Deng, Ge Yu, Wang Yi:
Static worst-case execution time analysis of the µC/OS-II real-time kernel.
- Shuling Wang, Qin Shu, Yijing Liu, Zongyan Qiu:
A semantic model of confinement and Locality theorem.
- Yuzhong Sun, Haifeng Fang, Ying Song, Lei Du, Kai Zhang, Hongyong Zang, Yaqiong Li, Yajun Yang, Ran Ao, Yongbing Huang:
TRainbow: a new trusted virtual machine based platform.
- Ming Fu, Yu Zhang, Yong Li:
Formal verification of concurrent programs with read-write locks.
- Jiaqi Zhu, Hanpin Wang, Zhongyuan Xu, Chunxiang Xu:
A new model for model checking: cycle-weighted Kripke structure.
- Chaofeng Sha, Jian Gong, Aoying Zhou:
Mining non-redundant diverse patterns: an information theoretic perspective.
- Feng Wang, Jie Tang, Juanzi Li, Kehong Wang:
A constraint-based topic modeling approach for name disambiguation.
- Xuesong Feng, Junyi Zhang, Akimasa Fujiwara, Yoshitsugu Hayashi, Hirokazu Kato:
Improved feedback modeling of transport in enlarging urban areas of developing countries.
- Qiyuan Zhang, Xuehai Zhou:
Efficient distributed location verification in wireless sensor networks.
- Zheng Liu, Heng Dai, Farouk Y. M. Alkadhi, Jufeng Dai:
An effective scheduling scheme for multi-hop multicast in wireless mesh networks.
- Xin Li, Zhe Li:
A MANET accessing Internet routing algorithm based on dynamic gateway adaptive selection.
Volume 4, Number 2, June 2010
- Zhiying Liu, David Lorge Parnas, Baltasar Trancón-y-Widemann:
Documenting and verifying systems assembled from components.
- Ying Jin, Jing Zhang, Weiping Hao, Pengfei Ma, Yan Zhang, Haiyan Zhao, Hong Mei:
A concern-based approach to generating formal requirements specifications.
- Mircea Marin, Temur Kutsia:
On the computation of quotients and factors of regular languages.
- Shuo Bai, Shouyang Wang, Lean Yu, Aoying Zhou:
Financial information processing and development of emerging financial markets.
- Wai-Ki Ching, Ho-Yin Leung, Zhenyu Wu, Hao Jiang:
Modeling default risk via a hidden Markov model of multiple sequences.
- Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai:
Developing an SVM-based ensemble learning system for customer risk identification collaborating with customer relationship management.
- Niannian Jia, Changqing Jia, Wei Qiu:
A class of life insurance reserve model and risk analysis in a stochastic interest rate environment.
- Rui Liang, Yueshan Yu, Jinwu Gao, Zhi-Qiang Liu:
N-person credibilistic strategic game.
- Ling Zhang, Edward I. Altman, Jerome Yen:
Corporate financial distress diagnosis model and application in credit rating for listing firms in China.
- Xiujuan Zhao, Jianmin Shi:
Evaluation of mutual funds using multi-dimensional information.
- Dabin Zhang, Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Haibin Xie:
Neural network methods for forecasting turning points in economic time series: an asymmetric verification to business cycles.
- Guoxing Zhang, Ju'e Guo, Guorong Chai, Li Gong, Xuejun Wang:
Using jump-diffusion modeling for valuing real options in infrastructure projects.
- Zaigui Yang:
Partially funded public pension, human capital and endogenous growth.
- Ali Daud, Juanzi Li, Lizhu Zhou, Faqir Muhammad:
Knowledge discovery through directed probabilistic topic models: a survey.
- Xixiang Lv, Hui Li:
ID-based authenticated group key agreement from bilinear maps.
Volume 4, Number 3, September 2010
- Lionel M. Ni, Zhang Xiong:
Cognitive sense of China.
- Feng W. Zhu, Matt W. Mutka, Anish Bivalkar, Abdullah Demir, Yue Lu, Chockalingam Chidambarm:
Toward secure and private service discovery anywhere anytime.
- Qiang Yang:
Three challenges in data mining.
- Yunhao Liu, Guomo Zhou, Jizhong Zhao, Guojun Dai, Xiang-Yang Li, Ming Gu, Huadong Ma, Lufeng Mo, Yuan He, Jiliang Wang:
Long-term large-scale sensing in the forest: recent advances and future directions of GreenOrbs.
- Jiannong Cao, Hejun Wu, Xuefeng Liu, Yi Lai:
iSensNet: an infrastructure for research and development in wireless sensor networks.
- An Lu, Wenbin Fang, Chang Xu, Shing-Chi Cheung, Yu Liu:
Data-driven testing methodology for RFID systems.
- Ye Li, Honggang Li, Yuwei Zhang, Dengyu Qiao:
Packet transmission policies for battery operated wireless sensor networks.
- Lei Chen, Mitchell Tseng, Xiang Lian:
Development of foundation models for Internet of Things.
- Zhenyong Chen, Wei Fan, Zhang Xiong, Pingan Zhang, Lixin Luo:
Visual data security and management for smart cities.
- Biao Leng, Zhang Xiong, Xiangwei Fu:
A 3D shape retrieval framework for 3D smart cities.
- Ming C. Lin, Dinesh Manocha:
Virtual cityscapes: recent advances in crowd modeling and traffic simulation.
- Weifeng Lv, Bowen Du, Dianfu Ma, Tongyu Zhu, Chen Wang:
Applied research of data sensing and service to ubiquitous intelligent transportation system.
Volume 4, Number 4, December 2010
Last update Wed May 22 17:35:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Guoliang Chen:
Petaflop supercomputers of China.
- Xianghui Xie, Xing Fang, Sutai Hu, Dong Wu:
Evolution of supercomputers.
- Yunquan Zhang, Jiachang Sun, Guoxing Yuan, Linbo Zhang:
Perspectives of China's HPC system development: a view from the 2009 China HPC TOP100 list.
- Xuejun Yang, Xiangke Liao, Weixia Xu, Junqiang Song, Qingfeng Hu, Jinshu Su, Liquan Xiao, Kai Lu, Qiang Dou, Juping Jiang, Canqun Yang:
TH-1: China's first petaflop supercomputer.
- Fei Chen, Zheng Cao, Kai Wang, Xuejun An, Ninghui Sun:
HPP controller: a system controller for high performance computing.
- Qiang Li, Bo Li, Zhigang Huo, Ninghui Sun:
Design and implementation of communication system of the Dawning 6000 supercomputer.
- Mingfa Zhu, Limin Xiao, Li Ruan, Qinfen Hao:
DeepComp: towards a balanced system design for high performance computer systems.
- Zeyao Mo, Aiqing Zhang, Xiaolin Cao, Qingkai Liu, Xiaowen Xu, Hengbin An, Wenbing Pei, Shaoping Zhu:
JASMIN: a parallel software infrastructure for scientific computing.
- Jianxi Fan, Kenli Li, Shukui Zhang, Wujun Zhou, Baolei Cheng:
One-to-one communication in twisted cubes under restricted connectivity.
- Ye Tian, Bangchuan Liu, Zhenhua He:
PopCap: popularity oriented proxy caching for peer-assisted Internet video-on-demand streaming services.
- Jiqiang Liu, Xun Chen, Zhen Han:
Full and partial deniability for authentication schemes.
- Xinguang Tian, Xueqi Cheng, Miyi Duan, Rui Liao, Hong Chen, Xiaojuan Chen:
Network intrusion detection based on system calls and data mining.
- Zhixiong Chen, Xiaoni Du:
Linear complexity and autocorrelation values of a polyphase generalized cyclotomic sequence of length pq.
- Ruochen Liu, Licheng Jiao, Yangyang Li, Jing Liu:
An immune memory clonal algorithm for numerical and combinatorial optimization.
- Yong Feng, Zhongfu Wu, Jiang Zhong, Chunxiao Ye, Kaigui Wu:
An enhanced swarm intelligence clustering-based RBFNN classifier and its application in deep Web sources classification.
- Zhipin Deng, Kebin Jia, Yui-Lam Chan, Chang-Hong Fu, Wan-Chi Siu:
Fast motion and disparity estimation for multiview video coding.
- Jiangtao Wang, Debao Chen, Jingyu Yang:
Human behavior classification by analyzing periodic motions.