Volume 11, Number 1, January 2005
- Vanere Goodwin, Vassil Yorgov:
New extremal self-dual doubly-even binary codes of length 88.
- Bert van Geemen, Kenji Koike, Annegret Weng:
Quotients of Fermat curves and a Hecke character.
- Xuan-Yong Zhu, Wen-Feng Qi:
Uniqueness of the distribution of zeroes of primitive level sequences over Z/(pe).
- Kwankyu Lee:
Continued fractions for linear fractional transformations of power series.
- Ana Salagean:
Factoring polynomials over Z4 and over certain Galois rings.
- Marc Skov Madsen:
A p-adic point counting algorithm for elliptic curves on legendre form.
- Robert W. Fitzgerald, Joseph L. Yucas:
Sums of Gauss sums and weights of irreducible codes.
- Henk D. L. Hollmann, Qing Xiang:
A class of permutation polynomials of F2m related to Dickson polynomials.
- Wulf-Dieter Geyer, Moshe Jarden:
Torsion of abelian varieties over large algebraic fields.
- Anthony B. Evans:
The existence of complete mappings of SL(2, q), q=3 modulo 4.
- Yaotsu Chang, Wun-Seng Chou, Peter Jau-Shyong Shiue:
On the number of primitive polynomials over finite fields.
Volume 11, Number 2, April 2005
Volume 11, Number 3, August 2005
Volume 11, Number 4, November 2005
Last update Mon May 20 17:08:41 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page