Volume 17, Number 1, January 2011
Volume 17, Number 2, March 2011
Volume 17, Number 3, May 2011
- Steven T. Dougherty, Bahattin Yildiz, Suat Karadeniz:
Codes over Rk, Gray maps and their binary images.
- Robert S. Coulter, Rex W. Matthews:
On the number of distinct values of a class of functions over a finite field.
- Michel Lavrauw, Giuseppe Marino, Olga Polverino, Rocco Trombetti:
Fq-pseudoreguli of PG(3, q3) and scattered semifields of order q6.
- Masaaki Homma, Seon Jeong Kim:
Toward determination of optimal plane curves with a fixed degree over a finite field.
- Qun-Xiong Zheng, Wen-Feng Qi:
A new result on the distinctness of primitive sequences over Z/(pq) modulo 2.
- Jamshid Moori, Ayoub Basheer:
On the regular semisimple elements and primary classes of GL(n, q).
- Hwanyup Jung:
Density of class groups of imaginary ℓ-cyclic function fields.
- Li-Ping Wang:
On minimal polynomials over Fqm and over Fq of a finite-length sequence over Fqm..
Volume 17, Number 4, July 2011
- Dirk Segers, W. A. Zuniga-Galindo:
Exponential sums and polynomial congruences along p-adic submanifolds.
- Jianxing Yin, Xiaoke Yang, Yang Li:
Some 20-regular CDP(5, 1;20u) and their applications.
- Stanislaw Spiez, Andrey Timofeev, Jerzy Urbanowicz:
Non-admissible tracks in Shamirʼs scheme.
- Valentina Pepe:
On the algebraic variety vr, t.
- E. Alekseenko, S. Aleshnikov, Nadya Markin, A. Zaytsev:
Optimal curves over finite fields with discriminant -19.
- Changli Ma:
Automorphisms of the quadratic forms graph over a finite field of characteristic two II.
- Edoardo Ballico:
Uniformity for geometric codes over large extensions of Fq.
- Masakazu Yamagishi:
A singular quartic curve over a finite field and the Trisentis game.
Volume 17, Number 5, September 2011
Volume 17, Number 6, November 2011
Last update Sat May 18 20:26:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xiwang Cao, Lei Hu:
New methods for generating permutation polynomials over finite fields.
- Jean-Guillaume Dumas, Rod Gow, John Sheekey:
Rank properties of subspaces of symmetric and hermitian matrices over finite fields.
- Peter Vandendriessche:
Codes of Desarguesian projective planes of even order, projective triads and (q+t,t)-arcs of type (0,2,t).
- Feiqi Jiang, C. Ryan Vinroot:
A semi-recursion for the number of involutions in special orthogonal groups over finite fields.
- Henning Stichtenoth:
Curves with a prescribed number of rational points.
- Pingzhi Yuan, Cunsheng Ding:
Permutation polynomials over finite fields from a powerful lemma.
- Amela Muratovic-Ribic, Qiang Wang:
On coefficients of polynomials over finite fields.