Volume 10, Number 1, February 2010
Volume 10, Number 2, April 2010
- David Cohen-Steiner, Herbert Edelsbrunner, John Harer, Yuriy Mileyko:
Lipschitz Functions Have Lp-Stable Persistence.
- Ludwig Gauckler, Christian Lubich:
Nonlinear Schrödinger Equations and Their Spectral Semi-Discretizations Over Long Times.
- Etienne Emmrich, Mechthild Thalhammer:
Convergence of a Time Discretisation for Doubly Nonlinear Evolution Equations of Second Order.
- Marian Mrozek, Roman Srzednicki:
Topological Approach to Rigorous Numerics of Chaotic Dynamical Systems with Strong Expansion of Error Bounds.
- Frédéric Chazal, David Cohen-Steiner, Quentin Mérigot:
Boundary Measures for Geometric Inference.
- Nickolay T. Trendafilov:
P.-A. Absil, R. Mahony, and R. Sepulchre. Optimization Algorithms on Matrix Manifolds.
Volume 10, Number 3, June 2010
Volume 10, Number 4, August 2010
Volume 10, Number 5, October 2010
Volume 10, Number 6, December 2010
Last update Mon May 20 00:57:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page