Volume 150, Number 1, February 2005
Volume 150, Number 2, March 2005
- Ralf Mikut, Jens Jäkel, Lutz Gröll:
Interpretability issues in data-based learning of fuzzy systems.
- Feng Wan, Huilan Shang, Li-Xin Wang, You-Xian Sun:
How to determine the minimum number of fuzzy rules to achieve given accuracy: a computational geometric approach to SISO case.
- Gang Leng, T. Martin McGinnity, Girijesh Prasad:
An approach for on-line extraction of fuzzy rules using a self-organising fuzzy neural network.
- George E. Tsekouras, Haralambos Sarimveis, Evagelia Kavakli, George V. Bafas:
A hierarchical fuzzy-clustering approach to fuzzy modeling.
- Fernando Crespo, Richard Weber:
A methodology for dynamic data mining based on fuzzy clustering.
- Pierpaolo D'Urso, Paolo Giordani:
A possibilistic approach to latent component analysis for symmetric fuzzy data.
- Cheng-Jian Lin, Cheng-Hung Chen:
Identification and prediction using recurrent compensatory neuro-fuzzy systems.
- Yang Gao, Meng Joo Er:
NARMAX time series model prediction: feedforward and recurrent fuzzy neural network approaches.
- Witold Pedrycz, Marek Reformat:
Genetically optimized logic models.
- Puyin Liu, Hongxing Li:
Approximation analysis of feedforward regular fuzzy neural network with two hidden layers.
Volume 150, Number 3, March 2005
Last update Fri May 24 20:20:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Avichai Cohen, Ephraim Korach, Mark Last, Rony Ohayon:
A fuzzy-based path ordering algorithm for QoS routing in non-deterministic communication networks.
- Turan Arslan, C. Jotin Khisty:
A rational reasoning method from fuzzy perceptions in route choice.
- Jiuh-Biing Sheu:
A fuzzy clustering approach to real-time demand-responsive bus dispatching control.
- Jeich Mar, Hung-Ta Lin:
A car-following collision prevention control device based on the cascaded fuzzy inference system.
- José Manuel Andújar, José Manuel Bravo:
Multivariable fuzzy control applied to the physical-chemical treatment facility of a Cellulose factory.
- Ihosvany Alvarez-López, Orestes Llanes-Santiago, José L. Verdegay:
Drying process of tobacco leaves by using a fuzzy controller.
- Abdollah Khoei, Khayrollah Hadidi, M. R. Khorasani, R. Amirkhanzadeh:
Fuzzy level control of a tank with optimum valve movement.
- Erkan Besdok, Pinar Çivicioglu, Mustafa Alçi:
Using an adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system-based interpolant for impulsive noise suppression from highly distorted images.
- Tamalika Chaira, A. K. Ray:
Fuzzy measures for color image retrieval.
- Wen-Liang Hung, Miin-Shen Yang:
Fuzzy clustering on LR-type fuzzy numbers with an application in Taiwanese tea evaluation.
- G. Latif-Shabgahi, Anthony J. Hirst:
A fuzzy voting scheme for hardware and software fault tolerant systems.
- Majura F. Selekwa, Emmanuel G. Collins Jr.:
Numerical solutions for systems of qualitative' nonlinear algebraic equations by fuzzy logic.