Volume 158, Number 1, January 2007 Algebraic aspects
- Jun Kawabe:
The Egoroff property and the Egoroff theorem in Riesz space-valued non-additive measure theory.
Volume 158, Number 2, January 2007
- Jun Yoneyama:
Robust stability and stabilization for uncertain Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy time-delay systems.
- Shih-Wei Kau, Hung-Jen Lee, Ching-Mao Yang, Ching-Hsiang Lee, Lin Hong, Chun-Hsiung Fang:
- H. K. Lam, F. H. Frank Leung:
Fuzzy controller with stability and performance rules for nonlinear systems.
- Chung-Shi Tseng, Chi-Kuang Hwang:
Fuzzy observer-based fuzzy control design for nonlinear systems with persistent bounded disturbances.
- Shaosheng Zhou, James Lam, Anke Xue:
- Chunshien Li, Kuo-Hsiang Cheng:
Recurrent neuro-fuzzy hybrid-learning approach to accurate system modeling.
Volume 158, Number 3, February 2007 Image Processing
- Pilar Sobrevilla, Eduard Montseny:
- Belén Prados-Suárez, Jesús Chamorro-Martínez, Daniel Sánchez, J. Abad:
Region-based fit of color homogeneity measures for fuzzy image segmentation.
- Andrei Doncescu, Joseph Aguilar-Martin, Jean-Charles Atine:
Image color segmentation using the fuzzy tree algorithm T-LAMDA.
- Aina Barcelo, Eduard Montseny, Pilar Sobrevilla:
Fuzzy Texture Unit and Fuzzy Texture Spectrum for texture characterization.
- Ozy Sjahputera, James M. Keller:
Scene matching using F-histogram-based features with possibilistic C-means optimization.
- Stefan Schulte, Valérie De Witte, Mike Nachtegael, Dietrich Van der Weken, Etienne E. Kerre:
Fuzzy random impulse noise reduction method.
- Tomoharu Nakashima, Gerald Schaefer, Yasuyuki Yokota, Hisao Ishibuchi:
A weighted fuzzy classifier and its application to image processing tasks.
- Jonathan Rossiter, Toshiharu Mukai:
Bio-mimetic learning from images using imprecise expert information.
- Jesús Chamorro-Martínez, Juan Miguel Medina, Carlos D. Barranco, Elena Galán-Perales, José M. Soto-Hidalgo:
Retrieving images in fuzzy object-relational databases using dominant color descriptors.
- Aureli Soria-Frisch, Rodrigo Verschae, Aitor Olano:
Fuzzy fusion for skin detection.
- P. Brox, Iluminada Baturone, Santiago Sánchez-Solano, Julio Gutiérrez-Ríos, Felipe Fernández-Hernández:
A fuzzy edge-dependent motion adaptive algorithm for de-interlacing.
Volume 158, Number 4, February 2007 Topology
- Cat-Ho Nguyen:
A topological completion of refined hedge algebras and a model of fuzziness of linguistic terms and hedges.
- Cat-Ho Nguyen, Nguyen Van Long:
Fuzziness measure on complete hedge algebras and quantifying semantics of terms in linear hedge algebras.
Volume 158, Number 5, March 2007 Image processing
Volume 158, Number 6, March 2007 The Logic of Soft Computing, The Logic of Soft Computing IV and Fourth Workshop of the ERCIM working group on soft computing
- Vilém Novák, Siegfried Gottwald, Petr Hájek:
Selected papers from the International Conference "The Logic of Soft Computing IV" and Fourth workshop of the ERCIM working group on soft computing.
- Francesc Esteva, Joan Gispert, Lluis Godo, Carles Noguera:
Adding truth-constants to logics of continuous t-norms: Axiomatization and completeness results.
- Rostislav Horcík:
On the failure of standard completeness in PiMTL for infinite theories.
- Tommaso Flaminio, Lluis Godo:
A logic for reasoning about the probability of fuzzy events.
- Franco Montagna, Claudio Marini, Giulia Simi:
Product logic and probabilistic Ulam games.
- Martina Danková:
On approximate reasoning with graded rules.
- Jesús Medina, Manuel Ojeda-Aciego, Jorge Ruiz-Calviño:
Fuzzy logic programming via multilattices.
Volume 158, Number 7, April 2007 Fuzzy intervals
Correspondence on trapezoidal approximations of fuzzy numbers
Volume 158, Number 8, April 2007 Obituary
- Lotfi A. Zadeh:
Joseph Amadee Goguen (1941-2006) - A personal tribute.
Geralized metric spaces
- Andrew G. Bronevich:
Necessary and sufficient consensus conditions for the eventwise aggregation of lower probabilities.
- Jun Kawabe:
Regularity and Lusin's theorem for Riesz space-valued fuzzy measures.
- Dorel Mihet:
On fuzzy contractive mappings in fuzzy metric spaces.
- Andrzej Walendziak:
Nontrivial BCK/BCI-algebras do not satisfy the fuzzy ascending chain condition.
Volume 158, Number 9, May 2007 Selected papers from IFSA 2005, 11th World Congress of International Fuzzy Systems Association
Volume 158, Number 10, May 2007 Neuro-fuzzy networks
Volume 158, Number 11, June 2007 Foundations of fuzzy sets
- Ulrich Höhle:
Fuzzy sets and sheaves. Part I: Basic concepts.
- Ulrich Höhle:
Fuzzy sets and sheaves. Part II: : Sheaf-theoretic foundations of fuzzy set theory with applications to algebra and topology.
- Marijana Gorjanac-Ranitovic, Andreja Tepavcevic:
General form of lattice-valued fuzzy sets under the cutworthy approach.
Volume 158, Number 12, June 2007 Invited review
Volume 158, Number 13, July 2007 Automata theory
Volume 158, Number 14, July 2007
- Annelies Vroman, Glad Deschrijver, Etienne E. Kerre:
Solving systems of linear fuzzy equations by parametric functions - An improved algorithm.
- Olga Waelder:
An application of the fuzzy theory in surface interpolation and surface deformation analysis.
- Burak Güneralp, George Z. Gertner, Guillermo Mendoza, Alan B. Anderson:
Evaluating probabilistic data with a possibilistic criterion in land-restoration decision-making: Effects on the precision of results.
- Fábio Hernandes, Maria Teresa Lamata, José L. Verdegay, Akebo Yamakami:
The shortest path problem on networks with fuzzy parameters.
- Rajan Alex:
Fuzzy point estimation and its application on fuzzy supply chain analysis.
- Hsien-Chung Wu:
Duality theorems and saddle point optimality conditions in fuzzy nonlinear programming problems based on different solution concepts.
- Zhibin Wu, Yihua Chen:
The maximizing deviation method for group multiple attribute decision making under linguistic environment.
- Eloy Renedo, Alejandro Sobrino:
Round numbers revisited. A new fuzzy approach.
Volume 158, Number 15, August 2007
Volume 158, Number 16, August 2007 Fuzzy set theory
- Takashi Kuraoka:
Formulas on the lattice of fuzzy subalgebras in universal algebra.
- George Georgescu:
An extension theorem for submeasures on Lukasiewicz-Moisil algebras.
- Dorel Mihet:
On set-valued nonlinear equations in Menger probabilistic normed spaces.
- Jin-xuan Fang:
Some properties of sequences of generalized fuzzy integrable functions.
- Paul Poncet:
A note on two-valued possibility (sigma-maxitive) measures and Mesiar's hypothesis.
Volume 158, Number 17, September 2007 Optimization under Fuzzy and Possibilisitic Uncertainty
- Weldon A. Lodwick, Masahiro Inuiguchi:
Special issue: Optimization under fuzzy and possibilisitic uncertainty.
- Weldon A. Lodwick, K. David Jamison:
Theoretical and semantic distinctions of fuzzy, possibilistic, and mixed fuzzy/possibilistic optimization.
- Jaroslav Ramík:
Optimal solutions in optimization problem with objective function depending on fuzzy parameters.
- Masahiro Inuiguchi:
Necessity measure optimization in linear programming problems with fuzzy polytopes.
- Heinrich J. Rommelfanger:
A general concept for solving linear multicriteria programming problems with crisp, fuzzy or stochastic values.
- Masami Kurano, Masami Yasuda, J. Nakagami, Y. Yoshida:
Fuzzy optimality relation for perceptive MDPs - the average case.
- Tomoe Entani, Hideo Tanaka:
Interval estimations of global weights in AHP by upper approximation.
- Hiroaki Ishii, Yung Lung Lee, Kuang Yih Yeh:
Fuzzy facility location problem with preference of candidate sites.
- João Paulo Carvalho, José Alberto Tomé:
Qualitative optimization of Fuzzy Causal Rule Bases using Fuzzy Boolean Nets.
- Carlos A. Silva, João Miguel da Costa Sousa, Thomas A. Runkler:
Optimization of logistic systems using fuzzy weighted aggregation.
- N. Mahdavi-Amiri, S. H. Nasseri:
Duality results and a dual simplex method for linear programming problems with trapezoidal fuzzy variables.
Volume 158, Number 18, September 2007 Fuzzy modeling
- Chia-Feng Juang, I-Fang Chung, Chao-Hsin Hsu:
Automatic construction of feedforward/recurrent fuzzy systems by clustering-aided simplex particle swarm optimization.
- Jean-Camille de Barros, Arthur L. Dexter:
On-line identification of computationally undemanding evolving fuzzy models.
- Chengying Xu, Yung C. Shin:
Interaction analysis for MIMO nonlinear systems based on a fuzzy basis function network model.
- Francisco Jose Moreno-Velo, Iluminada Baturone, Angel Barriga Barros, Santiago Sánchez-Solano:
Automatic tuning of complex fuzzy systems with Xfuzzy.
- Cornelius Glackin, Liam P. Maguire, Ronan T. McIvor, Paul K. Humphreys, Pawel Herman:
A comparison of fuzzy strategies for corporate acquisition analysis.
Volume 158, Number 19, October 2007 Clustering
- Manish Sarkar:
Fuzzy-rough nearest neighbor algorithms in classification.
- Toly Chen:
Incorporating fuzzy c-means and a back-propagation network ensemble to job completion time prediction in a semiconductor fabrication factory.
Volume 158, Number 20, October 2007
- Bing Chen, Xiaoping Liu, Shaocheng Tong:
New delay-dependent stabilization conditions of T-S fuzzy systems with constant delay.
- Jun Yoneyama:
New delay-dependent approach to robust stability and stabilization for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy time-delay systems.
- Baoyong Zhang, Shengyuan Xu, Guangdeng Zong, Yun Zou:
Delay-dependent stabilization for stochastic fuzzy systems with time delays.
- Bing Chen, Xiaoping Liu, Shaocheng Tong, Chong Lin:
Guaranteed cost control of T-S fuzzy systems with state and input delays.
- Chuan-Kai Lin:
Mixed H2/Hinfinity autopilot design of bank-to-turn missiles using fuzzy basis function networks.
- Shinq-Jen Wu:
Affine TS-model-based fuzzy regulating/servo control design.
- Shengyuan Xu, Bo Song, Junwei Lu, James Lam:
Robust stability of uncertain discrete-time singular fuzzy systems.
Volume 158, Number 21, November 2007 Analysis
Generalized measure theory
- Chunqiao Tan, Qiang Zhang:
Some properties of the variations of non-additive set functions on T-tribes.
- Jun Kawabe:
The Alexandroff theorem for Riesz space-valued non-additive measures.
- Toshiaki Murofushi:
Extensions of (weakly) null-additive, monotone set functions from rings of subsets to generated algebras.
Volume 158, Number 22, November 2007 Basic notions
- Yan-An Hwang:
Fuzzy games: A characterization of the core.
- Ting-Yu Chen:
A note on distances between intuitionistic fuzzy sets and/or interval-valued fuzzy sets based on the Hausdorff metric.
Volume 158, Number 23, December 2007 Possibilistic logic
Volume 158, Number 24, December 2007 Control
Last update Thu May 23 18:48:40 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Min Wang, Bing Chen, Shi-Lu Dai:
Direct adaptive fuzzy tracking control for a class of perturbed strict-feedback nonlinear systems.
- Antonio Sala, Carlos Ariño:
Asymptotically necessary and sufficient conditions for stability and performance in fuzzy control: Applications of Polya's theorem.
- M. F. Qureshi, J. K. Gabel, C. S. Khande, I. C. Bharti:
Application of hybrid system control method for real-time power system stabilization.
- Yi-Jen Mon:
Airbag controller designed by adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system (ANFIS).