Volume 61, Number 1, October 2007
Volume 61, Number 2, November 2007 Regular Articles
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, Simon Weidenholzer:
Partial bandwagon effects and local interactions.
- Michael R. Caputo:
The envelope theorem for locally differentiable Nash equilibria of finite horizon differential games.
- Sidartha Gordon:
Public decisions: Solidarity and the status quo.
- Isa Emin Hafalir:
Efficiency in coalition games with externalities.
- Luis R. Izquierdo, Segismundo S. Izquierdo, Nicholas Mark Gotts, Gary Polhill:
Transient and asymptotic dynamics of reinforcement learning in games.
- László Á. Kóczy, Luc Lauwers:
The minimal dominant set is a non-empty core-extension.
- Yi-Chun Chen, Ngo Van Long, Xiao Luo:
Iterated strict dominance in general games.
- Mihai Manea:
Serial dictatorship and Pareto optimality.
- Jordi Massó, Alejandro Neme:
Bribe-proof rules in the division problem.
- Rudolf Müller, Andrés Perea, Sascha Wolf:
Weak monotonicity and Bayes-Nash incentive compatibility.
Last update Thu May 23 14:50:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yongsheng Xu, Naoki Yoshihara:
Corrigendum to "Alternative characterizations of three bargaining solutions for nonconvex problems" [Games Econ. Behav. 57(2006) 86-92].