Volume 69, Number 1, May 2010
- Pradeep Dubey, Eric Maskin, Yair Tauman:
A celebration of Robert Aumann's achievements on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
- Robert M. Anderson, Glenn Ellison, Drew Fudenberg:
Location choice in two-sided markets with indivisible agents.
- James J. Anton, Sandro Brusco, Giuseppe Lopomo:
Split-award procurement auctions with uncertain scale economies: Theory and data.
- Bernard De Meyer:
Price dynamics on a stock market with asymmetric information.
- Pradeep Dubey, John Geanakoplos:
Grading exams: 100, 99, 98, ... or A, B, C?
- Olivier Gossner:
Ability and knowledge.
- Sergiu Hart, Yishay Mansour:
How long to equilibrium? The communication complexity of uncoupled equilibrium procedures.
- Adam Tauman Kalai, Ehud Kalai, Ehud Lehrer, Dov Samet:
A commitment folk theorem.
- Gil Kivetz, Yair Tauman:
Simple collusive agreements in one-shot first-price auctions.
- Jinpeng Ma:
The singleton core in the college admissions problem and its application to the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- Abraham Neyman, Joel Spencer:
Complexity and effective prediction.
- Dov Samet:
Agreeing to disagree: The non-probabilistic case.
Volume 69, Number 2, July 2010
- Jess Benhabib, Alberto Bisin, Andrew Schotter:
Present-bias, quasi-hyperbolic discounting, and fixed costs.
- Gustavo Bergantiños, Anirban Kar:
On obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree problems.
- Anna Bogomolnaia, Hervé Moulin:
Sharing a minimal cost spanning tree: Beyond the Folk solution.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza, Ramón Cobo-Reyes, María Paz Espinosa Alejos, Natalia Jiménez, Jaromír Kovárík, Giovanni Ponti:
Altruism and social integration.
- Xiaoyong Cao, Guoqiang Tian:
Equilibria in first price auctions with participation costs.
- Michalis Drouvelis, Maria Montero, Martin Sefton:
Gaining power through enlargement: Strategic foundations and experimental evidence.
- Robert Dur, Joeri Sol:
Social interaction, co-worker altruism, and incentives.
- Lars Ehlers:
Manipulation via capacities revisited.
- Florian Englmaier, Achim Wambach:
Optimal incentive contracts under inequity aversion.
- Theresa C. Fahrenberger, Hans Gersbach:
Minority voting and long-term decisions.
- David Gill, Rebecca Stone:
Fairness and desert in tournaments.
- Hanna Halaburda:
Unravelling in two-sided matching markets and similarity of preferences.
- Yuval Heller:
Minority-proof cheap-talk protocol.
- Noemí Navarro:
Flexible network rules for identified externalities.
- Pietro Ortoleva:
Status quo bias, multiple priors and uncertainty aversion.
- Tayfun Sönmez, M. Utku Ünver:
House allocation with existing tenants: A characterization.
- Bernhard von Stengel, Shmuel Zamir:
Leadership games with convex strategy sets.
- David H. Wolpert:
Why income comparison is rational.
- Özgür Yilmaz:
The probabilistic serial mechanism with private endowments.
Last update Thu May 23 18:49:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- William S. Zwicker:
Annick Laruelle, Federico Valenciano, , Voting and Collective Decision Making: Bargaining and Power (2008) Cambridge University Press 184 pages.