Volume 13, Number 1, March 2012 Special Section on Evolutionary Algorithms for Data Mining
- Lee Spector:
- Brian J. Ross:
The evolution of higher-level biochemical reaction models.
- Khaled M. S. Badran, Peter Rockett:
Multi-class pattern classification using single, multi-dimensional feature-space feature extraction evolved by multi-objective genetic programming and its application to network intrusion detection.
- David R. White:
Software review: the ECJ toolkit.
- Pierre Collet, Man Leung Wong:
Evolutionary algorithms for data mining.
- John Doucette, Andrew R. McIntyre, Peter Lichodzijewski, Malcolm I. Heywood:
Symbiotic coevolutionary genetic programming: a benchmarking study under large attribute spaces.
- Kalyan Veeramachaneni, Ekaterina Vladislavleva, Una-May O'Reilly:
Knowledge mining sensory evaluation data: genetic programming, statistical techniques, and swarm optimization.
Volume 13, Number 2, June 2012
- Patrick O. Stalph, Martin V. Butz:
Learning local linear Jacobians for flexible and adaptive robot arm control.
- Siddhartha Shakya, Roberto Santana, José Antonio Lozano:
A Markovianity based optimisation algorithm.
- Sara Silva, Stephen Dignum, Leonardo Vanneschi:
Operator equalisation for bloat free genetic programming and a survey of bloat control methods.
- Alex Fukunaga, Hideru Hiruma, Kazuki Komiya, Hitoshi Iba:
Evolving controllers for high-level applications on a service robot: a case study with exhibition visitor flow control.
- Muge Ozman:
W. Brian Arthur: The nature of technology: what it is and how it evolves - New York, Free Press, 2009, 256 pp.
- Timothy Gosling:
Moshe Sipper: Evolved to Win - ISBN: 978-1-4709-7283-7.
Volume 13, Number 3, September 2012 Special issue on selected papers from the European conference on genetic programming
- Sara Silva, James A. Foster:
Guest editorial: special issue on selected papers from the European conference on genetic programming.
- Carlton Downey, Mengjie Zhang, Jing Liu:
Parallel linear genetic programming for multi-class classification.
- Ting Hu, Joshua L. Payne, Wolfgang Banzhaf, Jason H. Moore:
Evolutionary dynamics on multiple scales: a quantitative analysis of the interplay between genotype, phenotype, and fitness in linear genetic programming.
- Rui L. Lopes, Ernesto Costa:
The Regulatory Network Computational Device.
- Riccardo Poli, Mathew Salvaris, Caterina Cinel:
A genetic programming approach to the evolution of brain-computer interfaces for 2-D mouse-pointer control.
- Amine M. Boumaza:
Cameron Browne: Evolutionary game design, Springer briefs in computer science series - Springer 2011, ISBN: 978-1-4471-2178-7.
Volume 13, Number 4, December 2012
Last update Wed May 22 17:37:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page