Volume 13, Number 1, February 2007
Volume 13, Number 2, April 2007 This issue is dedicated to the memory of Peter Hammer (1936-2006)
- Endre Boros, Yves Crama, Bruno Simeone:
Peter Ladislaw Hammer: December 23, 1936-December 27, 2006.
- Endre Boros, Peter L. Hammer, Gabriel Tavares:
Local search heuristics for Quadratic Unconstrained Binary Optimization (QUBO).
- Xinchao Zhao, Xiao-Shan Gao:
Affinity genetic algorithm.
- Shih-Wei Lin, Shuo-Yan Chou, Shih-Chieh Chen:
Meta-heuristic approaches for minimizing total earliness and tardiness penalties of single-machine schedulingwith a common due date.
- M. Mainegra Hing, Aart van Harten, P. C. Schuur:
Reinforcement learning versus heuristics for order acceptance on a single resource.
- Luca Di Gaspero, Andrea Schaerf:
A composite-neighborhood tabu search approach to the traveling tournament problem.
Volume 13, Number 3, June 2007
- Carlos A. Brizuela, Luis C. González-Gurrola, Andrei Tchernykh, Denis Trystram:
Sequencing by hybridization: an enhanced crossover operator for a hybrid genetic algorithm.
- R. Barbuzza, Marcelo J. Vénere, Alejandro Clausse:
Tomographic reconstruction using heuristic Monte Carlo methods.
- Yehuda Ben-Shimol, Boaz Ben-Moshe, Yoav Ben-Yehezkel, Amit Dvir, Michael Segal:
Automated antenna positioning algorithms for wireless fixed-access networks.
- Domingo Ortiz-Boyer, César Hervás-Martínez, Nicolás García-Pedrajas:
Improving crossover operator for real-coded genetic algorithms using virtual parents.
Volume 13, Number 4, August 2007 Special CLAIO XII Issue on Advances and Applications of Heuristics, Guest Editor:
Celso C. Ribeiro
Volume 13, Number 5, October 2007
- Vishal A. Varma, Reha Uzsoy, Joseph F. Pekny, Gary Blau:
Lagrangian heuristics for scheduling new product development projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Vic Grout, John McGinn, John Davies:
Real-time optimisation of access control lists for efficient Internet packet filtering.
- Nicolas Jozefowiez, Frédéric Semet, El-Ghazali Talbi:
Target aiming Pareto search and its application to the vehicle routing problem with route balancing.
- Jonathan Eckstein, Mikhail Nediak:
Pivot, Cut, and Dive: a heuristic for 0-1 mixed integer programming.
Volume 13, Number 6, December 2007
Last update Fri May 17 20:06:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page