Volume 13, Number 1, March 2007
Volume 13, Number 2, June 2007
- Ian England, Don Stewart:
Executive management and IT innovation in health: identifying the barriers to adoption.
- Qi Rong Huang:
Competencies for graduate curricula in health, medical and biomedical informatics: a framework.
- John M. McGrath, Nedal H. Arar, Jacqueline A. Pugh:
The influence of electronic medical record usage on nonverbal communication in the medical interview.
- Arun Vishwanath, Susan D. Scamurra:
Barriers to the adoption of electronic health records: using concept mapping to develop a comprehensive empirical model.
- Helen M. Seeley:
Developing services for head injury: obtaining the data.
- Matthew R. Cauldwell, Caroline E. Beattie, Benita M. Cox, William J. Denby, Jessica A. Ede-Golightly, Fiona L. Linton:
The impact of electronic patient records on workflow in general practice.
Volume 13, Number 3, September 2007
- Rekha Gaikwad, Ingrid Sketris, Michael A. Shepherd, Jack Duffy:
Evaluation of accuracy of drug interaction alerts triggered by two electronic medical record systems in primary healthcare.
- Dympna O'Sullivan, Eoin McLoughlin, Michela Bertolotto, David C. Wilson:
Mobile case-based decision support for intelligent patient knowledge management.
- K. J. Day, A. C. Norris:
Supporting information technology across health boards in New Zealand: the role of learning in adapting to complex change.
- Juliet Harland, Peter A. Bath:
Assessing the quality of websites providing information on multiple sclerosis: evaluating tools and comparing sites.
- Elaine G. Toms, Celeste Latter:
How consumers search for health information.
- Paula M. Procter:
Book Review: Consumer-Centered Computer-Supported Care for Healthy People: Proceedings of the 9th International Congress on Nursing Informatics edited by Hyeoun-Ae Park, Peter Murray and Connie Delaney. IOS Press, 2006. ISBN 158603622X. Price US$200, 160 euros, GBP110.
Volume 13, Number 4, December 2007
Last update Tue May 21 18:55:49 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page