Volume 14, Number 1, March 2008
Volume 14, Number 2, June 2008
- Mark Hartswood, Jessie B. Kennedy, Eric Monteiro, Mark Rouncefield, David Martin:
Special Issue Editorial Integrated health records: practice and technology.
- Richard O. Sinnott, A. J. Stell, Oluwafemi Ajayi:
Supporting grid-based clinical trials in Scotland.
- Giuseppina D'Agostino, Chris Hinds, Marina Jirotka, Charles Meyer, Tina Piper, Mustafizur Rahman, David Vaver:
On the importance of intellectual property rights for e-science and the integrated health record.
- Bob Sugden, Rob Wilson, James Cornford:
Reconfiguring the health supplier market: changing relationships in the primary care supplier market in England.
- Joanne Frame, Janice Watson, Katie Thomson:
Deploying a Culture Change Programme management approach in support of information and communication technology developments in Greater Glasgow NHS Board.
- Valentina Lichtner, Stephanie Wilson, Julia Galliers:
The challenging nature of patient identifiers: an ethnographic study of patient identification at a London walk-in centre.
Volume 14, Number 3, September 2008
Volume 14, Number 4, December 2008
Last update Fri May 24 16:44:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Peter A. Bath:
Special Issue From research to development to implementation: challenges in health informatics and health information management.
- Jackie MacDonald, Peter A. Bath, Andrew Booth:
Healthcare managers' decision making: findings of a small scale exploratory study.
- Karolyn Kerr, Tony Norris, Rosemary Stockdale:
The strategic management of data quality in healthcare.
- Grace I. Paterson, Andrew M. Grant, Steven D. Soroka:
Topic maps for exploring nosological, lexical, semantic and HL7 structures for clinical data.
- Helen Seeley, Christine Urquhart:
Action research in developing knowledge networks.
- Camelia Vidrighin Bratu, Rodica Potolea:
ProICET: a cost-sensitive system for prostate cancer data.
- Farhaan Mirza, Tony Norris, Rosemary Stockdale:
Mobile technologies and the holistic management of chronic diseases.
- Louise R. Guillaume, Peter A. Bath:
A content analysis of mass media sources in relation to the MMR vaccine scare.