Volume 47, Number 1, January 2010
- David Sammon, Frédéric Adam:
Project preparedness and the emergence of implementation problems in ERP projects.
- Leida Chen:
Business-IT alignment maturity of companies in China.
- Tamir Bechor, Seev Neumann, Moshe Zviran, Chanan Glezer:
A contingency model for estimating success of strategic information systems planning.
- Matthew L. Nelson, John Peterson, Robert L. Rariden, Ravi Sen:
Transitioning to a business rule management service model: Case studies from the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Byounggu Choi, Ana Maria Jong:
Assessing the impact of knowledge management strategies announcements on the market value of firms.
- Ofir Turel, Alexander Serenko, Nick Bontis:
User acceptance of hedonic digital artifacts: A theory of consumption values perspective.
- Andrea Ordanini, Gaia Rubera:
How does the application of an IT service innovation affect firm performance? A theoretical framework and empirical analysis on e-commerce.
Volume 47, Number 2, March 2010
- Dien D. Phan, Douglas R. Vogel:
A model of customer relationship management and business intelligence systems for catalogue and online retailers.
- Rustam M. Vahidov, Xin He:
Situated DSS for personal finance management: Design and evaluation.
- Lluís Santamaría-Sánchez, Manuel Núñez-Nickel, Susana Gago-Rodríguez:
The role played by interdependences in ERP implementations: An empirical analysis of critical factors that minimize elapsed time.
- Chuan-Hoo Tan, Xue Yang, Heng Xu:
An investigation of the word-processing software market war in South Korea: A game-theoretic approach.
- Elad Harison:
Who owns enterprise information? Data ownership rights in Europe and the U.S.
- Hui-Chih Wang, Her-Sen Doong:
Online customers' cognitive differences and their impact on the success of recommendation agents.
- J. Christopher Zimmer, Riza Ergun Arsal, Mohammad Al-Marzouq, Varun Grover:
Investigating online information disclosure: Effects of information relevance, trust and risk.
Volume 47, Number 3, April 2010
- Yufei Yuan, Norman P. Archer, Catherine E. Connelly, Wuping Zheng:
Identifying the ideal fit between mobile work and mobile work support.
- Alice M. Johnson, Albert L. Lederer:
CEO/CIO mutual understanding, strategic alignment, and the contribution of IS to the organization.
- Hsi-Peng Lu, Kuo-Lun Hsiao:
The influence of extro/introversion on the intention to pay for social networking sites.
- Oana Velcu:
Strategic alignment of ERP implementation stages: An empirical investigation.
- Dwayne Whitten, Subrata Chakrabarty, Robin L. Wakefield:
The strategic choice to continue outsourcing, switch vendors, or backsource: Do switching costs matter?
- Bong-Keun Jeong, Antonis C. Stylianou:
Market reaction to application service provider (ASP) adoption: An empirical investigation.
- Tung-Ching Lin, Chien-Chih Huang:
Withholding effort in knowledge contribution: The role of social exchange and social cognitive on project teams.
Volume 47, Number 4, May 2010
- Horst Treiblmaier, Peter Filzmoser:
Exploratory factor analysis revisited: How robust methods support the detection of hidden multivariate data structures in IS research.
- Robert M. Fuller, Uday S. Murthy, Brad A. Schafer:
The effects of data model representation method on task performance.
- Blake E. McNaughton, Pradeep Ray, Lundy Lewis:
Designing an evaluation framework for IT service management.
- Chih-Jou Chen, Shiu-Wan Hung:
To give or to receive? Factors influencing members' knowledge sharing and community promotion in professional virtual communities.
- Joshua B. Fisher, Louise Fortmann:
Governing the data commons: Policy, practice, and the advancement of science.
- Ali Emrouznejad, Emilyn Cabanda, Roya Gholami:
An alternative measure of the ICT-Opportunity Index.
Volume 47, Numbers 5-6, August 2010
Volume 47, Numbers 7-8, December 2010
Last update Sat May 18 20:28:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Varol O. Kayhan, James A. McCart, Anol Bhattacherjee:
Cross-bidding in simultaneous online auctions: Antecedents and consequences.
- Gabriele Piccoli, Russell Lloyd:
Strategic impacts of IT-enabled consumer power: Insight from Internet distribution in the U.S. lodging industry.
- Ganesh D. Bhatt, Ali F. Emdad, Nicholas Roberts, Varun Grover:
Building and leveraging information in dynamic environments: The role of IT infrastructure flexibility as enabler of organizational responsiveness and competitive advantage.
- Ahmad Kayed, Eyas El-Qawasmeh, Zakaryia Qawaqneh:
Ranking web sites using domain ontology concepts.
- Yanqing Duan, Wanyan Nie, Elayne W. Coakes:
Identifying key factors affecting transnational knowledge transfer.
- Leo R. Vijayasarathy:
An investigation of moderators of the link between technology use in the supply chain and supply chain performance.
- Marcus A. Rothenberger, Yi-Ching Kao, Luk N. Van Wassenhove:
Total quality in software development: An empirical study of quality drivers and benefits in Indian software projects.