Volume 215, June 2012
Last update Tue May 21 18:57:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Raghunath Tewari, N. V. Vinodchandran:
Green's theorem and isolation in planar graphs.
- Marie-Laure Mugnier, Geneviève Simonet, Michaël Thomazo:
On the complexity of entailment in existential conjunctive first-order logic with atomic negation.
- Alberto Dennunzio, Enrico Formenti, Julien Provillard:
Non-uniform cellular automata: Classes, dynamics, and decidability.
- Roberto Bagnara, Fred Mesnard, Andrea Pescetti, Enea Zaffanella:
A new look at the automatic synthesis of linear ranking functions.
- Fernando Rosa-Velardo, María Martos-Salgado:
Multiset rewriting for the verification of depth-bounded processes with name binding.