Volume 54, Number 1, January - February 2010
- David P. LaPotin, Shahrokh Daijavad, Charles L. Johnson, Steven W. Hunter, Kazuaki Ishizaki, Hubertus Franke, Heather D. Achilles, Dan P. Dumarot, Nancy A. Greco, Bijan Davari:
Workload and network-optimized computing systems.
- Hubertus Franke, Terry Nelms, Hao Yu, Heather D. Achilles, R. Salz:
Exploiting heterogeneous multicore-processor systems for high-performance network processing.
- Hubertus Franke, Jimi Xenidis, Claude Basso, Brian M. Bass, Sandra S. Woodward, Jeffrey D. Brown, Charles L. Johnson:
Introduction to the wire-speed processor and architecture.
- Yonghua Lin, Ling Shao, Zhenbo Zhu, Qing Wang, Ravie K. Sabhikhi:
Wireless network cloud: Architecture and system requirements.
- Fredy D. Neeser, Bernard Metzler, Philip Werner Frey:
SoftRDMA: Implementing iWARP over TCP kernel sockets.
- Francesco Iorio, Kay Müller, Antonio Castelfranco, Owen Callanan, Toshiyuki Sanuki:
Asymmetric flow control for data transfer in hybrid computing systems.
- Charles P. Wright, Erich M. Nahum, D. Wood, John M. Tracey, Elbert C. Hu:
SIP server performance on multicore systems.
- Moriyoshi Ohara:
Aggregating REST requests to accelerate Web 2.0 applications.
- Malolan Chetlur, UmaMaheswari Devi, Partha Dutta, Parul Gupta, Lin Chen, Zhenbo Zhu, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, Yonghua Lin:
A software WiMAX medium access control layer using massively multithreaded processors.
- Z. Zhu, Long Chen, Y. Lin, Ling Shao:
VoIP performance on multicore platforms.
Volume 54, Number 2, March - April 2010
- Clay Williams, Murray Cantor, John J. Ritsko:
- Jarno Vähäniitty, Kristian Rautiainen, Casper Lassenius:
Small software organizations need explicit project portfolio management.
- Indranil R. Bardhan, Robert J. Kauffman, Sanjeewa Naranpanawe:
IT project portfolio optimization: A risk management approach to software development governance.
- Elizabeth V. Woodward, R. Bowers, V. S. Thio, K. Johnson, M. Srihari, C. J. Bracht:
Agile methods for software practice transformation.
- Yael Dubinsky, Avi Yaeli, Alex Kofman:
Effective management of roles and responsibilities: Driving accountability in software development teams.
- Krishna Ratakonda, R. Williams, J. Bisceglia, R. W. Taylor, J. Graham:
Identifying trouble patterns in complex IT services engagements.
- John G. Carney:
Industry models for enterprise data management in financial markets.
- Evangelos Eleftheriou, Sedat Ölçer, Robert A. Hutchins:
Adaptive noise-predictive maximum-likelihood (NPML) data detection for magnetic tape storage systems.
- Liang-Kai Wang, Mark A. Erle, Charles Tsen, Eric M. Schwarz, Michael J. Schulte:
A survey of hardware designs for decimal arithmetic.
Volume 54, Number 3, May - June 2010
- J. von Känel, Eric W. Cope, Léa Amandine Deleris, N. Nayak, R. G. Torok:
Three key enablers to successful enterprise risk management.
- Douglas Hubbard, Dylan Evans:
Problems with scoring methods and ordinal scales in risk assessment.
- Simon N. Foley, H. Moss:
A risk-metric framework for enterprise risk management.
- Eric W. Cope, Jochen Malte Küster, Dominik Etzweiler, Léa Amandine Deleris, Bonnie Ray:
Incorporating risk into business process models.
- Evan E. Anderson:
Firm objectives, IT alignment, and information security.
- André Elisseeff, Jean-Philippe Pellet, Eleni Pratsini:
Causal networks for risk and compliance: Methodology and application.
- Farhad Shafti, Tim Bedford, Léa Amandine Deleris, Jonathan R. M. Hosking, Nicoleta Serban, Haipeng Shen, Lesley Walls:
Service operation classification for risk management.
- Hongfei Li, L. A. Treinish, Jonathan R. M. Hosking:
A statistical model for risk management of electric outage forecasts.
- Dharmashankar Subramanian, Pu Huang, C. Pulavarthi, Jie Xu, H. Sekhar, S. Zhan, S. Tripathi, S. Kumar:
Risk-adjusted approach to optimize investments in product development portfolios.
- R. L. Dillon, Joseph B. Mazzola:
Management of disruption risk in global supply chains.
Volume 54, Number 4, July - August 2010
- J. L. Martin, H. Varilly, John Cohn, Glenn R. Wightwick:
Preface: Technologies for a Smarter Planet.
- Colin Harrison, B. Eckman, R. Hamilton, Perry Hartswick, Jayant Kalagnanam, Jurij Paraszczak, P. Williams:
Foundations for Smarter Cities.
- P. Jennings:
Managing the risks of Smarter Planet solutions.
- W. Scott Spangler, Jeffrey T. Kreulen, Ying Chen, Larry Proctor, Alfredo Alba, Ana Lelescu, Amit Behal:
A smarter process for sensing the information space.
- Chris Molloy, Mickey Iqbal:
Improving data-center efficiency for a Smarter Planet.
- Andy J. Stanford-Clark, Glenn R. Wightwick:
The application of publish/subscribe messaging to environmental, monitoring, and control systems.
- Pamela K. Isom, Susan L. Miller-Sylvia, Sham Vaidya:
Intelligent Enterprise Architecture.
- Matt Ganis, E. Michael Maximilien, Ted Rivera:
A brief report on working smarter with Agile software development.
- Barbara Eckman, Mark Feblowitz, Alex S. Mayer, Anton Riabov:
Toward an integrative software infrastructure for water management in the Smarter Planet.
Volume 54, Number 5, September - October 2010
- R. A. Sciampacone, Vijay Sundaresan, Daryl Maier, T. Gray-Donald:
Exploitation of multicore systems in a Java virtual machine.
- Erik R. Altman, Matthew Arnold, Rajesh Bordawekar, Robert M. Delmonico, Nick Mitchell, Peter F. Sweeney:
Observations on tuning a Java enterprise application for performance and scalability.
- Rahul Agarwal, Saddek Bensalem, Eitan Farchi, Klaus Havelund, Yarden Nir-Buchbinder, Scott D. Stoller, Shmuel Ur, Liqiang Wang:
Detection of deadlock potentials in multithreaded programs.
- Qiming Teng, Haichuan Wang, Xiao Zhong, Peter F. Sweeney, Evelyn Duesterwald:
THOR: A performance analysis tool for Java applications running on multicore systems.
- Calin Cascaval, Siddhartha Chatterjee, Hubertus Franke, Kevin J. Gildea, Pratap Pattnaik:
A taxonomy of accelerator architectures and their programming models.
- Joefon Jann, Niteesh Dubey, R. Sarma Burugula, Pratap Pattnaik:
AHAFS subsystem for enhancing operating system health in the cloud computing era.
- Seung Mo Cho, D. W. Im, O. Y. Jang, Hyo Jung Song, Brent Paulovicks, Vadim Sheinin, Hangu Yeo:
OpenCL and parallel primitives for digital TV applications.
Volume 54, Number 6, November - December 2010
Last update Mon May 20 00:59:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Li Zhang, Shenghua Bao, Honglei Guo, Huijia Zhu, Xiaoxun Zhang, Keke Cai, Ben Fei, Xian Wu, Zhenyu Guo, Zhong Su:
EagleEye: Entity-centric business intelligence for smarter decisions.
- Guangyu He, Yingyun Sun, Qiang Lu, T. Li, H. Lv, Wenjun Yin, J. Dong:
Multi-index and self-approximate-optimal operation for a smart electrical power grid.
- Chen Wang, Yibo Zhang, Xiaohan Chen, Zhiyu Liu, Lei Shi, Guang Chen, F. Qiu, Chun Ying, Wei Lu:
A behavior-based SMS antispam system.
- Ying Huang, H. Su, Wei Sun, J. M. Zhang, C. J. Guo, J. M. Xu, Zhong Bo Jiang, S. X. Yang, Jun Zhu:
Framework for building a low-cost, scalable, and secured platform for Web-delivered business services.
- Vijil Chenthamarakshan, Kashyap Dixit, M. Gattani, Munish Goyal, Pranav Gupta, Nanda Kambhatla, Rohit Lotlikar, Debapriyo Majumdar, Gyana R. Parija, Sambuddha Roy, Soujanya Soni, Karthik Visweswariah:
Effective decision support systems for workforce deployment.
- Sheetal K. Agarwal, Arun Kumar, Amit Anil Nanavati, Nitendra Rajput:
Alternative information Web for visually impaired users in developing countries.
- Natwar Modani, Kuntal Dey, Sougata Mukherjea, Amit Anil Nanavati:
Discovery and analysis of tightly knit communities in telecom social networks.
- Ahmed El-Mahdy, Hisham El-Shishiny:
High-quality HDR rendering technologies for emerging applications.
- S. Atalay, M. Çanci, G. Kaya, C. Oguz, Metin Türkay:
Intermodal transportation in Istanbul via Marmaray.
- Fadi N. Sibai, Hashir Karim Kidwai:
Implementation and performance analysis of parallel conjugate gradient on the Cell Broadband Engine.
- Tamer F. Rabie, Hashir Karim Kidwai, Fadi N. Sibai:
Massive video-surveillance parallelization on the Cell Broadband Engine processor.