Volume 149, Number 1, February 2002
- Kevin Crowston, Barbara Scozzi:
Open source software projects as virtual organisations: competency rallying for software development.
- Stephen R. Schach, Bo Jin, David R. Wright, Gillian Z. Heller, A. Jefferson Offutt:
Maintainability of the Linux kernel.
- Walt Scacchi:
Understanding the requirements for developing open source software systems.
- Ulf Asklund, Lars Bendix:
A study of configuration management in open source software projects.
- Scott A. Hissam, Daniel Plakosh, Charles B. Weinstock:
Trust and vulnerability in open source software.
- Joseph Feller, Brian Fitzgerald, André van der Hoek:
Talking about OSS: Making Sense of the Bazaar: 1st Workshop on Open Source Software Engineering - Workshop Report.
Volume 149, Number 2, April 2002
Volume 149, Number 3, June 2002
Volume 149, Number 4, August 2002
Volume 149, Number 5, October 2002
- Michael Halling, Stefan Biffl:
Investigating the influence of software inspection process parameters on inspection meeting performance.
- Colin Kirsopp, Martin J. Shepperd:
Making inferences with small numbers of training sets.
- Matthias M. Müller, Oliver Hagner:
Experiment about test-first programming.
- Martin Höst, Enrico Johansson, A. Norén, Lars Bratthall:
Benchmarking of processes for managing product platforms: a case study.
- Daniel Karlström, Per Runeson, Claes Wohlin:
Aggregating viewpoints for strategic software process improvement-a method and a case study.
- Tracy Hall, Sarah Beecham, Austen Rainer:
Requirements problems in twelve software companies: an empirical analysis.
- Manuel A. Serrano, Coral Calero, Mario Piattini:
Validating metrics for data warehouses.
Volume 149, Number 6, December 2002
Last update Mon May 20 01:00:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page