Volume 23, Number 1, March 2011
- Marc Bourreau, Lisa M. George, Christiaan Hogendorn, Tobias Kretschmer:
New insights for IEP.
- Daigyo Seo, Jonghyup Shin:
The impact of incentive regulation on productivity in the US telecommunications industry: A stochastic frontier approach.
- Mitsuru Sunada, Masato Noguchi, Hiroshi Ohashi, Yosuke Okada:
Coverage area expansion, customer switching, and household profiles in the Japanese broadband access market.
- Håkan J. Holm:
Double-blind in light of the internet: A note on author anonymity.
- Terje Ambjørnsen, Øystein Foros, Ole-Christian B. Wasenden:
Customer ignorance, price-cap regulation, and rent-seeking in mobile roaming.
- Sophia P. Dimelis, Sotiris K. Papaioannou:
ICT growth effects at the industry level: A comparison between the US and the EU.
- Chun-Hui Miao:
Planned obsolescence and monopoly undersupply.
- A. Nakamura:
Estimating switching costs after introducing Fixed-Mobile Convergence in Japan.
- Konstantinos Kounetas, Dimitris Skuras, Kostas Tsekouras:
Promoting energy efficiency policies over the information barrier.
- Krina Griva, Nikolaos Vettas:
Price competition in a differentiated products duopoly under network effects.
- Torben Stühmeier, Tobias Wenzel:
Getting beer during commercials: Adverse effects of ad-avoidance.
- Ralf Dewenter, Jörn Kruse:
Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation.
- Minsoo Park, Sang-Woo Lee, Yong-Jae Choi:
Does spectrum auctioning harm consumers? Lessons from 3G licensing.
- Joeffrey Drouard:
Costs or gross benefits? - What mainly drives cross-sectional variance in Internet adoption.
- Francesco Rentocchini:
Sources and characteristics of software patents in the European Union: Some empirical considerations.
Volume 23, Number 2, June 2011
Volume 23, Numbers 3-4, December 2011
Last update Sat May 18 20:29:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page