Volume 2, Number 1/2, 2007
- Tsung-Chuan Huang, Chin-Yi Yao:
A slot allocation strategy for clustered ad hoc networks.
- Mohammed Tarique, Kemal E. Tepe:
New hierarchical approach to reactive routing protocols for wireless ad hoc networks with cross-layer design.
- Yao Hua Ho, Ai Hua Ho, Kien A. Hua:
Connectionless protocol: a localised approach to wireless ad hoc networks.
- Qing Ye, Liang Cheng:
A lightweight approach to mobile multicasting in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Yang Sun, Guangbin Fan, Shigang Chen:
Spiral-based data dissemination in sensor networks.
- Narottam Chand, Ramesh C. Joshi, Manoj Misra:
Supporting cooperative caching in mobile ad hoc networks using clusters.
- Yingyue Xu, Hairong Qi:
Dynamic mobile agent migration in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Narottam Chand, Ramesh Chandra Joshi, Manoj Misra:
Energy efficient cache invalidation in a disconnected wireless mobile environment.
- Yuh-Shyan Chen, Tsung-Hung Lin:
A time-slot leasing-based QoS routing protocol over Bluetooth WPANs.
- G. Sivaradje, P. Dananjayan:
A spectrally overlaid flexible bandwidth utilisation scheme for cellular CDMA systems.
- Shamik Sural, Mukesh Kumar, Navin Kumar Sharma, Rajarshi Roy:
A power-aware master and bridge scheduling scheme for bluetooth scatternets.
Volume 2, Number 3, 2007
- Yun-Feng Chen, Tao Li, Dong-Ni Gao, Xiaoqin Hu, Xiao-Ping Zhang, Jin Liu:
A secure mobile communication approach based on information hiding.
- Jingyao Zhang, Pingyi Fan:
On network coding in wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Werner Creixell, Kaoru Sezaki:
Routing protocol for ad hoc mobile networks using mobility prediction.
- Lawan A. Mohammed, Biju Issac:
Detailed DoS attacks in wireless networks and countermeasures.
- Xue Jun Li, Peter Han Joo Chong:
Simulation study of some PRMA-based protocols with channel reservation for data traffic.
- Di Tian, Zhijun Lei, Nicolas D. Georganas:
Configuring node status in a two-phase tightly integrated mode for wireless sensor networks.
- Reza Purtoosi, Hassan Taheri, Abbas Mohammadi, Foroohar Foroozan:
A distributed stabilised clustering algorithm for large-scale wireless ad hoc networks.
- Ioanna Roussaki, Maria Strimpakou, Miltiades E. Anagnostou:
Designing next generation middleware for context-aware ubiquitous and pervasive computing.
Volume 2, Number 4, 2007
Last update Wed May 22 17:41:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Daiqin Yang, Wenjian Shao, Dongxu Shen, Victor O. K. Li:
Hybrid Busy tone and Carrier sense-based MAC protocol in multi-hop ad hoc networks.
- Hong-Jong Jeong, Uhjin Joung, Dongkyun Kim:
Overlay multicasting for small group application in MANETs.
- Feng Lin, Changyi Zheng, Xin Wang, Xiangyang Xue:
ACVoD: a peer-to-peer based video-on-demand scheme in broadband residential access networks.
- Yong Cui, Ke Xu, Jianping Wu, Linjian Song:
CBroadcast: an Application Layer Multicast mechanism based on combination of central control and self-organisation.
- Akira Uchiyama, Kumiko Maeda, Takaaki Umedu, Hirozumi Yamaguchi, Teruo Higashino:
Performance evaluation of mobile wireless communication and services with modelling of real environment.
- Chai-Keong Toh, Guillermo Guichal, Dongkyun Kim, Victor O. K. Li:
Service Location Protocols for mobile wireless ad hoc networks.
- Matthias Baldauf, Schahram Dustdar, Florian Rosenberg:
A survey on context-aware systems.