Volume 3, Number 1, 2008
Volume 3, Number 2, 2008
- Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, G. V. Singh:
Highly stable and adaptive clustering with efficient routing in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Chandrasekar Ramachandran, Sudip Misra:
Using zonal agent distribution effectively for routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- R. Manoharan, P. Thambidurai, S. Lakshmana Pandian:
Energy efficient Robust On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol for MANETs.
- Mieso K. Denko, Chen Wei:
A multi-gateway-based architecture for integrating ad hoc networks with the internet using multiple Foreign Agents.
- Amine Alaoui, Alejandro Quintero, Gabriel Ioan Ivascu:
Hybrid routing protocol with Quality of Service support for Ad Hoc Wireless Networks.
- Mugen Peng, Yingjie Wang, Kun Wang, Wenbo Wang:
Joint optimisation for power control, scheduling and routing algorithms in the infrastructure wireless mesh network.
Volume 3, Number 3, 2008
- Mengjie Yu, Hala M. Mokhtar, Madjid Merabti:
A self-organised middleware architecture for Wireless Sensor Network management.
- Ionut Cardei, Allalaghatta Pavan, Riccardo Bettati:
Quality of Service guarantees and fault-tolerant TCP services in mobile wireless optical networks.
- Juan Xu, Yongfa Hong, Changjun Jiang:
Bounds on lifetime of cluster-based ultra-wide band wireless sensor network.
- Abdelghani Bellaachia, Nilkamal Weerasinghe:
Performance analysis of four routing protocols in sensor networks.
- Mooi Choo Chuah, Peng Yang:
Performance evaluation of node density-based adaptive routing scheme for disruption tolerant networks.
- Yuhong Zhang, Ezzatollah Salari:
Utilisation analysis and comparison for multimedia wireless networks.
- Joungwoong Lee, Shigetomo Kimura, Yoshihiko Ebihara:
An approach to mobility management in Cellular IP networks utilising power-save mode of IEEE 802.11.
- Paul N. Balister, Béla Bollobás, Amites Sarkar, Mark Walters:
Connectivity of a Gaussian network.
Volume 3, Number 4, 2008
Last update Sat May 18 20:30:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Takahiro Sawamura, Kensuke Tanaka, Merdan Atajanov, Noriko Matsumoto, Norihiko Yoshida:
Adaptive router promotion and group forming in ad-hoc networks.
- Chao-Lieh Chen, Jeng-Wei Lee, Wei-Tsung Su, Mong-Fong Horng, Yau-Hwang Kuo:
Noise-Referred Energy-Proportional Routing with Packet Length Adaptation for clustered sensor networks.
- Farhan Siddiqui, Sherali Zeadally:
An agent-based architecture for fast context transfers during handoffs.
- Lu Yan, Xinrong Zhou:
On designing peer-to-peer systems over wireless networks.
- Bin Wu, Ajay D. Kshemkalyani:
Analysis models for unguided search in unstructured P2P networks.
- Steffen Ortmann, Peter Langendörfer, Michael Maaser:
Adapting pervasive systems to multiuser privacy requirements.