Volume 4, Numbers 1/2, 2012
- Jairo R. Montoya-Torres, Fernando González-Solano, Milton Soto-Ferrari:
Deterministic machine scheduling with release times and sequence-dependent setups using random-insertion heuristics.
- Omar Ayadi, Naoufel Cheikhrouhou, Faouzi Masmoudi:
A new formulation of the two-dimensional cutting-stock problem with consideration of demand planning.
- Bo Dai, Haoxun Chen:
Mathematical model and solution approach for carriers' collaborative transportation planning in less than truckload transportation.
- David Annebicque, Igor Crévits, Thierry Poulain, Serge Debernard, Patrick Millot:
Decision support systems for air traffic controllers based on the analysis of their decision-making processes.
- Przemyslaw Korytkowski, Tomasz Wisniewski:
Simulation-based optimisation of inspection stations allocation in multi-product manufacturing systems.
- Sadok Turki, Sophie Hennequin, Nathalie Sauer:
Perturbation analysis-based optimisation for a failure-prone manufacturing system with constant delivery time and stochastic demand.
Volume 4, Number 3, 2012
Volume 4, Number 4, 2012
Last update Tue May 21 14:37:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- D. Sreeramulu, Sudeep Kumar Singh, C. S. P. Rao:
Generation of optimum sequence of operations using ant colony algorithm.
- P. Senthil, T. Selvaraj, S. Vinodh:
Modelling of turning parameters of Al-Cu/TiB2 in-situ metal matrix composites using artificial neural network.
- Mariana Fachin Saldanha, Aline Falcão, Adriana Dias Da Silva, Luis Antonio dos Santos Franz:
Ergonomic work analysis: a case study in a sawmill located in the Southern of Brazil.
- Sidnei Bergamaschi, João Pedro Albino, João Manoel Palmeira Tripoloni, Marcus Vinycius Flores Barizon, Renato Slobodticov:
Social networks on the internet: a practical investigation about file sharing on Facebook.
- R. Radhakrishnan, J. Glorypersial:
Construction of mixed sampling plans indexed through Six Sigma quality levels with repetitive group sampling plan as attribute plan.
- Bikram Jit Singh, Dinesh Khanduja:
Developing operation measurement strategy during Six Sigma implementation: a foundry case study.