Volume 18, Number 1-2, January - February 1998
- Fabrice Janez, Alain Appriou:
Theory of evidence and non-exhaustive frames of discernment: Plausibilities correction methods.
- Masahiro Inuiguchi, Masatoshi Sakawa:
Robust optimization under softness in a fuzzy linear programming problem.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Fusion of ordinal information using weighted median aggregation.
- Luis D. Hernández, Serafín Moral, Antonio Salmerón:
A Monte Carlo algorithm for probabilistic propagation in belief networks based on importance sampling and stratified simulation techniques.
- Ivo Düntsch, Günther Gediga:
Simple data filtering in rough set systems.
- Josep Puyol-Gruart, Lluis Godo, Carles Sierra:
Specialisation calculus and communication.
- Hamid R. Berenji, Pratap S. Khedkar:
Using fuzzy logic for performance evaluation in reinforcement learning.
- Ramón Sangüesa, Joan Cabós, Ulises Cortés:
Possibilistic conditional independence: A similarity-based measure and its application to causal network learning.
Volume 18, Number 3-4, April - May 1998
Last update Thu May 23 14:54:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Antonio Gisolfi, Salvatore Sessa:
Preface Algebraic models and MV-algebras for fuzzy reasoning.
- Salvatore Sessa, Suryansu Ray:
Representation of an MV-algebra by its triangular norms.
- C. S. Hoo:
Some fuzzy concepts of BCI, BCK and MV-algebras.
- Vilém Novák:
Open theories, consistency and related results in fuzzy logic.
- George Georgescu, Ioana Leustean:
Probabilities on Lukasiewicz-Moisil algebras.
- Mihir K. Chakraborty, Jayanta Sen:
MV-algebras embedded in a CL-algebra.
- Hung T. Nguyen, Vladik Kreinovich, Piotr J. Wojciechowski:
Strict Archimedean t-norms and t-conorms as universal approximators.
- Ramón Sangüesa, Ulises Cortés, Antonio Gisolfi:
A parallel algorithm for building possibilistic causal networks.
- Luigi Di Lascio, Enrico Fischetti, Vincenzo Loia:
Fuzzy management of user actions during hypermedia navigation.