Volume 19, Number 1-2, July - August 1998
- Wolfgang Slany:
Approximate reasoning in scheduling.
- Maria Pia Fanti, Bruno Maione, David Naso, Biagio Turchiano:
Genetic multi-criteria approach to flexible line scheduling.
- Klaudia Dussa-Zieger, Markus Schwehm:
Scheduling of parallel programs on configurable multiprocessors by genetic algorithms.
- David Sinclair:
The GST load balancing algorithm for parallel and distributed systems.
- Teik Guan Tan, Wynne Hsu:
Approximating scheduling for multimedia applications under overload conditions.
- Claudia Leopold:
Arranging program statements for locality on the basis of neighbourhood preferences.
- Thomas Wagner, Alan Garvey, Victor R. Lesser:
Criteria-directed task scheduling.
- I. Burhan Türksen, Mohammad Hossein Fazel Zarandi:
Fuzzy system models for aggregate scheduling analysis.
- Jürgen Sauer, Gerd Suelmann, Hans-Jürgen Appelrath:
Multi-site scheduling with fuzzy concepts.
- Andreas Raggl, Wolfgang Slany:
A reusable iterative optimization software library to solve combinatorial problems with approximate reasoning.
Volume 19, Number 3-4, October - November 1998
Last update Fri May 24 20:23:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Antonio González, Raúl Pérez:
A fuzzy theory refinement algorithm.
- Dionis Boixader, Joan Jacas:
Extensionality based approximate reasoning.
- Gabriele Kern-Isberner:
A note on conditional logics and entropy.
- James W. Hall, David I. Blockley, John P. Davis:
Uncertain inference using interval probability theory.
- Simon Parsons:
A proof theoretic approach to qualitative probabilistic reasoning.
- Riccardo Rovatti, Cesare Fantuzzi:
Quantized norms and generalized relational composition on dense universes.
- Jonathan Lawry:
A voting mechanism for fuzzy logic.
- Nevin Lianwen Zhang, Li Yan:
Independence of causal influence and clique tree propagation.
- Enrico Fagiuoli, Marco Zaffalon:
A note about redundancy in influence diagrams.
- Ignacio Rojas, Olga Valenzuela, Mancia Anguita, Alberto Prieto:
Analysis of the operators involved in the definition of the implication functions and in the fuzzy inference process.
- Swarup Medasani, Jaeseok Kim, Raghu Krishnapuram:
An overview of membership function generation techniques for pattern recognition.
- Shounak Roychowdhury, Bo-Hyeun Wang:
On generalized Hamacher families of triangular operators.
- Régis Sabbadin, Hélène Fargier, Jérôme Lang:
Towards qualitative approaches to multi-stage decision making.