Volume 21, Number 1, May 1999
- Ronald R. Yager:
Including decision attitude in probabilistic decision making.
- Thomas Lukasiewicz:
Local probabilistic deduction from taxonomic and probabilistic knowledge-bases over conjunctive events.
- Peter Walley, Gert De Cooman:
Coherence of rules for defining conditional possibility.
Volume 21, Number 2, June 1999
- Ignacio Rojas, Héctor Pomares, Francisco J. Pelayo, Mancia Anguita, Eduardo Ros Vidal, Alberto Prieto:
New methodology for the development of adaptive and self-learning fuzzy controllers in real time.
- Mai Gehrke, Carol L. Walker, Elbert A. Walker:
A note on negations and nilpotent t-norms.
- Elena Tsiporkova, Veselka Boeva, Bernard De Baets:
Dempster-Shafer theory framed in modal logic.
- Rosaria Silipo, Giovanni Bortolan, C. Marchesi:
Design of hybrid architectures based on neural classifier and RBF pre-processing for ECG analysis.
Volume 21, Number 3, August 1999
Last update Tue May 21 18:59:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page