Volume 31, Number 1-2, October 2002
Volume 31, Number 3, November 2002
Last update Sat May 18 20:30:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Pedro Larrañaga, José Antonio Lozano:
Synergies between evolutionary computation and probabilistic graphical models.
- Heinz Mühlenbein, Thilo Mahnig:
Evolutionary optimization and the estimation of search distributions with applications to graph bipartitioning.
- Shumeet Baluja:
Using a priori knowledge to create probabilistic models for optimization.
- Martin Pelikan, Kumara Sastry, David E. Goldberg:
Scalability of the Bayesian optimization algorithm.
- Peter A. N. Bosman, Dirk Thierens:
Multi-objective optimization with diversity preserving mixture-based iterated density estimation evolutionary algorithms.
- Luis M. de Campos, Juan M. Fernández-Luna, José A. Gámez, Jose Miguel Puerta:
Ant colony optimization for learning Bayesian networks.
- C. González, José Antonio Lozano, Pedro Larrañaga:
Mathematical modelling of UMDAc algorithm with tournament selection. Behaviour on linear and quadratic functions.