Volume 44, Number 1, January 2007 Genetic Fuzzy Systems and the Interpretability-Accuracy Trade-off
- Jorge Casillas, Francisco Herrera, R. Pérez, María José del Jesús, Pedro Villar:
Special Issue on Genetic Fuzzy Systems and the Interpretability-Accuracy Trade-off.
- Hisao Ishibuchi, Yusuke Nojima:
Analysis of interpretability-accuracy tradeoff of fuzzy systems by multiobjective fuzzy genetics-based machine learning.
- Jesús González, Ignacio Rojas, Héctor Pomares, Luis Javier Herrera, Alberto Guillén, José M. Palomares, Fernando Rojas:
Improving the accuracy while preserving the interpretability of fuzzy function approximators by means of multi-objective evolutionary algorithms.
- Rafael Alcalá, Jesús Alcalá-Fdez, Francisco Herrera, José Otero:
Genetic learning of accurate and compact fuzzy rule based systems based on the 2-tuples linguistic representation.
- Ester Van Broekhoven, Veronique Adriaenssens, Bernard De Baets:
Interpretability-preserving genetic optimization of linguistic terms in fuzzy models for fuzzy ordered classification: An ecological case study.
Volume 44, Number 2, February 2007 Fuzzy Decision-Making Applications
- Cengiz Kahraman:
Fuzzy decision-making applications.
- Christer Carlsson, Robert Fullér, Markku Heikkilä, Péter Majlender:
A fuzzy approach to R&D project portfolio selection.
- Luís F. Mendonça, Susana M. Vieira, João Miguel da Costa Sousa:
Decision tree search methods in fuzzy modeling and classification.
- F. Tunç Bozbura, Ahmet Beskese:
Prioritization of organizational capital measurement indicators using fuzzy AHP.
- Luis Martínez:
Sensory evaluation based on linguistic decision analysis.
- Jun Ma, Da Ruan, Yang Xu, Guangquan Zhang:
A fuzzy-set approach to treat determinacy and consistency of linguistic terms in multi-criteria decision making.
- Ayberk Soyer, Özgür Kabak, Umut Asan:
A fuzzy approach to value and culture assessment and an application.
Volume 44, Number 3, March 2007 Reasoning with Imprecise Probabilities
Last update Thu May 23 18:53:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Andrés Cano, Fabio Gagliardi Cozman, Thomas Lukasiewicz:
Reasoning with imprecise probabilities.
- Alessandro Antonucci, Marco Zaffalon:
Fast algorithms for robust classification with Bayesian nets.
- Salem Benferhat, Salma Smaoui:
Hybrid possibilistic networks.
- Cassio Polpo de Campos, Fabio Gagliardi Cozman:
Computing lower and upper expectations under epistemic independence.
- Andrés Cano, Manuel Gómez, Serafín Moral, Joaquín Abellán:
Hill-climbing and branch-and-bound algorithms for exact and approximate inference in credal networks.
- Peter R. Gillett, Richard B. Scherl, Glenn Shafer:
A probabilistic logic based on the acceptability of gambles.
- Thomas Lukasiewicz:
Nonmonotonic probabilistic logics under variable-strength inheritance with overriding: Complexity, algorithms, and implementation.
- Lev V. Utkin, Thomas Augustin:
Decision making under incomplete data using the imprecise Dirichlet model.
- Anton Wallner:
Extreme points of coherent probabilities in finite spaces.
- Paolo Vicig, Marco Zaffalon, Fabio Gagliardi Cozman:
Notes on "Notes on conditional previsions".
- P. M. Williams:
Notes on conditional previsions.