Volume 2, Number 1, 2010
- N. Albert Singh, K. A. Muraleedharan, K. Gomathy:
Damping of low frequency oscillations in power system network using swarm intelligence tuned fuzzy controller.
- Tao Zhang, Jin-ding Cai:
A novel hybrid particle swarm optimisation method applied to economic dispatch.
- J. Upendar, G. K. Singh, C. P. Gupta:
A particle swarm optimisation based technique of harmonic elimination and voltage control in pulse-width modulated inverters.
- Jin-gui Lu, Li Zhang, Hong Yang, Jie Du:
Improved strategy of particle swarm optimisation algorithm for reactive power optimisation.
- Xumei Zhang, Hanguang Qiu:
Hybrid particle swarm optimisation with k-centres method and dynamic velocity range setting for travelling salesman problems.
- Zhi-xiang Deng, Yong-Ji Wang, Fan Gu, Chuan-feng Li:
Robust decoupling control of BTT vehicle based on PSO.
- Lixia Xi, Gaoyan Duan, Xiaoguang Zhang:
Quickly obtaining degree of polarisation ellipsoid by using particle swarm optimisation.
- Dai-lin Yuan, Qiu Chen:
Particle swarm optimisation algorithm with forgetting character.
- Zoheir Ezziane:
Attempt to design a bio-medical knowledge discovery system.
Volume 2, Number 2, 2010
- Pablo Cortés, José M. García, Jesús Muñuzuri, José Guadix:
A viral system massive infection algorithm to solve the Steiner tree problem in graphs with medium terminal density.
- Xin-She Yang:
Firefly algorithm, stochastic test functions and design optimisation.
- Li-Pei Wong, Chi Yung Puan, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low, Yi Wen Wong, Chin Soon Chong:
Bee colony optimisation algorithm with big valley landscape exploitation for job shop scheduling problems.
- Siby Abraham, Sugata Sanyal, Mukund A. Sanglikar:
Particle swarm optimisation based Diophantine equation solver.
- Roman V. Yampolskiy:
Application of bio-inspired algorithm to the problem of integer factorisation.
- S. K. Sinha, R. Prasad, R. N. Patel:
Automatic generation control of restructured power systems with combined intelligent techniques.
- Bara'a Ali Attea, Laylan Mohammad Rashid, Wafaa Khazzal Shames:
Evolutionary algorithm for example-based painterly rendering.
- Tajudeen A. O. Salau, S. A. Oke:
Fractal dimension and time factors of sawdust pattern formation in sawmills.
Volume 2, Numbers 3/4, 2010
- Ferrante Neri, Andrea Caponio:
A differential evolution for optimisation in noisy environment.
- Nikunj Chauhan, V. Ravi:
Differential evolution and threshold accepting hybrid algorithm for unconstrained optimisation.
- Uday K. Chakraborty, Kenneth P. Turvey:
Floating-point to integer mapping schemes in differential evolution for permutation flow shop scheduling.
- L. Lakshminarasimman:
Multi-area hydrothermal coordination using modified mixed integer hybrid differential evolution.
- Ashish M. Gujarathi, B. V. Babu:
Hybrid multi-objective differential evolution (H-MODE) for optimisation of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) reactor.
- Nekuri Naveen, V. Ravi, C. Raghavendra Rao, Nikunj Chauhan:
Differential evolution trained radial basis function network: application to bankruptcy prediction in banks.
- Alaa F. Sheta:
Analogue filter design using differential evolution.
- Diego Humberto Kalegari, Heitor Silvério Lopes:
A differential evolution approach for protein structure optimisation using a 2D off-lattice model.
- Gerald Schaefer, Lars Nolle:
Optimal image colour extraction by differential evolution.
- Regina Frei, José Barata:
Distributed systems - from natural to engineered: three phases of inspiration by nature.
- C. Henry, J. F. Peters:
Perceptual image analysis.
- V. Ravikumar Pandi, Bijaya K. Panigrahi, Swagatam Das, Zhihua Cui:
Dynamic economic load dispatch with wind energy using modified harmony search.
Volume 2, Number 5, 2010
- Liping Xie, Ying Tan, Jianchao Zeng, Zhihua Cui:
Artificial physics optimisation: a brief survey.
- Gourab Ghosh Roy, Prithwish Chakraborty, Swagatam Das:
Designing fractional-order PIlambdaDµ controller using differential harmony search algorithm.
- James F. Peters:
Corrigenda and addenda: tolerance near sets and image correspondence.
- Krzysztof Michalak, Halina Kwasnicka:
Correlation based feature selection method.
- Shahram Jamali, Morteza Analoui:
Predator-prey system: an optimiser that solves a linear programming.
- Tushar Jain, M. J. Nigam, Srinivasan Alavandar:
A hybrid genetically-bacterial foraging algorithm converged by particle swarm optimisation for global optimisation.
- C. Riverol, A. Delgado, M. V. Pilipovik:
Assessing the pH effect on fouled deposit thickness using sequential annealing (SA) algorithm.
- Aicha Mahmoudi, Malika Bessedik, Habiba Drias:
Two hybrid ant algorithms for the general T-colouring problem.
Volume 2, Number 6, 2010
Last update Thu May 23 18:53:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Alaa F. Sheta, Aladdin Ayesh, David Rine:
Evaluating software cost estimation models using particle swarm optimisation and fuzzy logic for NASA projects: a comparative study.
- Rawan Ghnemat, Cyrille Bertelle, Gérard Duchamp:
Modelling spatial self-organisation with swarm intelligence processes.
- Yacine Laalaoui, Habiba Drias:
ACO approach with learning for preemptive scheduling of real-time tasks.
- J. Upendar, C. P. Gupta, G. K. Singh:
Modified PSO and wavelet transform-based fault classification on transmission systems.
- Sidhartha Panda, S. C. Swain, A. K. Baliarsingh:
Differential evolution algorithm for simultaneous tuning of excitation and FACTS-based controller.
- Walaa Sheta, Maha Hany, Shereef Mahdi:
An evolutionary approach for biclustering of gene expression data.
- Mohammad Reza Bonyadi, Hamed Shah-Hosseini:
A dynamic max-min ant system for solving the travelling salesman problem.
- Rabah Lakel, Adel Djellal:
Resolving the pursuit evasion problem in known environment using graph theory.