Volume 2, Number 1, 2010
Volume 2, Number 2, 2010
Volume 2, Numbers 3/4, 2010
Last update Mon May 20 17:38:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Karim Labadi, Haoxun Chen:
Modelling, analysis and optimisation of supply chains by using Petri net models: the state-of-the-art.
- P. Subramanian, N. Ramkumar, T. T. Narendran:
Mathematical model for multi-echelon, multi-product, single time-period closed loop supply chain.
- Rajesh K. Singh, Hari Om Sharma, Suresh K. Garg:
Interpretive structural modelling for selection of best supply chain practices.
- Yuvraj Gajpal, Prakash L. Abad:
Checking the feasibility of a vehicle route in integrated supply chain transportation model.
- Hussain A. H. Awad, Mohammad Othman Nassar:
A broad-spectrum orientation of supply chain network integration challenges: an empirical investigation using PLS path modelling.
- Helena Carvalho, Susana Garrido Azevedo, Virgilio Cruz-Machado:
Supply chain performance management: lean and green paradigms.