Volume 3, Number 1, 2011
- Ali Balma, Nejib Ben Hadj-Alouane, Atidel B. Hadj-Alouane:
A branch-and-price approach for an integrated capacity dimensioning and demand routing in SDH/WDM networks.
- Rasoul Haji, Hamed Tayebi, Babak Haji:
Applying a new ordering policy in a two-echelon inventory system with Poisson demand rate for retailers and transportation cost.
- Ines Boufateh, Anne Perwuelz, Besoa Rabenasolo, Anne-Marie Jolly-Desodt:
Multiple criteria decision-making for environmental impacts optimisation.
- Marie Sawadogo, Didier Anciaux:
Intermodal transportation within the green supply chain: an approach based on ELECTRE method.
- Darshan Kumar, Jagdev Singh, Om Pal Singh:
Analysis of distribution system of supply chain and relationships between manufacturer and customers for Indian textile industry.
- Usha Ananthakumar, Amrutaunshu N. Nerurkar:
Factors perceived to influence the selection of information technology jobs.
Volume 3, Number 2, 2011
- Donghun Yoon:
A generic conceptual model and actual systems of IC-card: the case of Japan's IC-card system.
- Gajanan Panchal, Vipul Jain:
A review on select models for supply chain formation.
- Christiansun Antony Alumkal, G. Prabhakara Rao, V. Madhusudanan Pillai:
Analysis of robust and adaptive designs for dynamic part population.
- Mohammad A. M. Abd El-Aal, Mahmoud A. El-Sharief, Ahmed Ezz El-Deen, Abo-Bakr Nassr:
Supply chain performance evaluation: a comprehensive evaluation system.
- Malini Natarajarathinam, Midhun Somy, Michael D. Johnson:
Measuring performance of material handling systems: a conveyor system analysis.
- D. K. Shaw, A. Mishra, D. A. Khan:
An integrated inventory model for vendor-customer coordination in a supply chain.
Volume 3, Number 3, 2011
Volume 3, Number 4, 2011
Last update Sat May 18 20:30:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page