Volume 8, Numbers 1/2, 2012
- Paul W. Bible, Rasiah Loganantharaj:
A new algorithm for quantifying binding site pattern similarity with applications for Next Generation Sequencing.
- G. Priyadarshini, Rosy Das Sarmah, B. Chakraborty, Dhruba Kumar Bhattacharyya, Jugal K. Kalita:
An effective graph-based clustering technique to identify coherent patterns from gene expression data.
- Sheng Liu, Yixin Chen, Dawn Wilkins:
Large margin classifiers and Random Forests for integrated biological prediction.
- Davoud Moulavi, Mohsen Hajiloo, Jörg Sander, Philip F. Halloran, Russell Greiner:
Combining gene expression and interaction network data to improve kidney lesion score prediction.
- David A. McClellan:
Detecting molecular selection on single amino acid replacements.
- Jared D. Rickert, Todd A. Herpy, Haizhen Zhong, Guoqing Lu:
Computational analysis of adaptive antigenic mutations of the human influenza hemagglutinin for vaccine strain selection.
- William L. Duax, Robert Huether, David Dziak:
Evolution of bacterial ribosomal protein L1.
- Smita Kolhe, Khushali Parikh:
Application of nanotechnology in cancer: a review.
- Jayakishan Meher, Pramod Kumar Meher, Gananath Dash, Mukesh Kumar Raval:
New encoded single-indicator sequences based on physico-chemical parameters for efficient exon identification.
- Mai S. Mabrouk:
Discovering best candidates for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) by in-silico techniques and tools.
Volume 8, Numbers 3/4, 2012
- Wilson Wen Bin Goh, Yie Hou Lee, Zubaidah M. Ramdzan, Maxey C. M. Chung, Limsoon Wong, Marek J. Sergot:
A network-based maximum link approach towards MS identifies potentially important roles for undetected ARRB1/2 and ACTB in liver cancer progression.
- Abu Zafer M. Dayem Ullah, Sudhakar Sahoo, Kathleen Steinhöfel, Andreas Alexander Albrecht:
Derivative scores from site accessibility and ranking of miRNA target predictions.
- Wei-Chih Huang, Feng-Mao Lin, Tzu-Hao Chang, Kuang-Wen Liao, Hsien-Da Huang:
Identifying cancer highly-expressed membrane receptors for targeted drug delivery.
- Yang Zhao, Morihiro Hayashida, Jose C. Nacher, Hiroshi Nagamochi, Tatsuya Akutsu:
Protein complex prediction via improved verification methods using constrained domain-domain matching.
- Zhenhua Li, Ying He, Longbing Cao, Limsoon Wong, Jinyan Li:
Conservation of water molecules in protein binding interfaces.
- Yan-Xia Lin:
The algorithm of equal acceptance region for detecting copy number alterations: applications to next-generation sequencing data.
- Sumit Kumar Jha, Raj Gautam Dutta, Christopher James Langmead, Susmit Jha, Emily Sassano:
Synthesis of insulin pump controllers from safety specifications using Bayesian model validation.
- Sriganesh Srihari, Hon Wai Leong:
Employing functional interactions for characterisation and detection of sparse complexes from yeast PPI networks.
- Hao Jiang, Wai-Ki Ching, Delin Chu:
Discriminant analysis in pairwise kernel learning for SVM classification.
Volume 8, Numbers 5/6, 2012
Last update Sat May 25 16:07:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Bongile Mzenda, Alexander Gegov, David J. Brown, Nedyalko Petrov:
Deriving margins in prostate cancer radiotherapy treatment: comparison of neural network and fuzzy logic models.
- M. Nakayama, K. Yamamoto, F. Kobayashi:
Estimation of sleepiness using pupillary response and its frequency components.
- M. C. Barretto, D. A. Kulkarni, G. R. Udupi:
A texture analysis method for detection of clustered microcalcifications on digital mammograms.
- Kevin Curran, Peng Yuan, Damian Coyle:
Using acoustic sensors to discriminate between nasal and mouth breathing.
- Y. Zhang, W. Chen, Steven Weidong Su, Branko G. Celler:
Nonlinear modelling and control for heart rate response to exercise.
- M. A. Saleem Durai, D. P. Acharjya, A. Kannan, N. Ch. Sriman Narayana Iyengar:
An intelligent knowledge mining model for kidney cancer using rough set theory.
- K. Thangavel, C. Velayutham:
Unsupervised feature selection in digital mammogram image using rough set theory.
- Lu Wang, Yi Zhang, Ying Guo, Nghia Nguyen, Daoming Zhang, Branko G. Celler:
A mathematical model of the cardiovascular system under graded exercise levels.