Volume 5, Number 1, 2012
- Tao Wu, Jianfeng Lu, Yanting Lu, Jingyu Yang:
Research on segmentation of dorsal diencephalon and ventral midbrain of zebrafish embryo based on active contour model.
- C. Velayutham, K. Thangavel:
Entropy based unsupervised Feature Selection in digital mammogram image using rough set theory.
- Mark R. Winter, Cheng Fang, Gary Banker, Badrinath Roysam, Andrew R. Cohen:
Axonal transport analysis using Multitemporal Association Tracking.
- Subrajeet Mohapatra, Dipti Patra, Kundan Kumar:
Fast leukocyte image segmentation using shadowed sets.
- Gang Li, Lei Guo:
Improving segmentation of 3D touching cell nuclei using flow tracking on surface meshes.
- Jianfeng Lu, Tao Wu, Lei Cheng, Zhenwen Zhu, Jingyu Yang:
Morphological analysis of zebrafish embryo tails.
Volume 5, Number 2, 2012
- Samreen Sarwar, Mehboob Ahmed, Shahida Hasnain:
Phylogenomic analysis of polyketide synthase genes in actinomycetes: structural analysis of KS domains and modules of polyketide synthases.
- Rohith Kumar Anugolu, Shravan Kumar Gunda, Shaik Mahmood:
3D QSAR CoMFA/CoMSIA and docking studies on azole dione derivatives, as anti-cancer inhibitors.
- Nikhil Gadewal, Ashok Varma:
Targeting Pim-1 kinase for potential drug-development.
- Ying Tang, David Carbonetta, Sachin Shetty:
Development of an integrated network visualisation and graph analysis tool for biological networks.
- Ravi V. Gutlapalli, Jyothsna L. Ambaru, Pavani Darla, K. R. S. Sambasiva Rao:
Genome wide search for identification of potential drug targets in Bacillus anthracis.
Volume 5, Numbers 3/4, 2012
Last update Mon May 20 01:01:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sudipto Saha, Theodore Roman, Alex Galante, Mehmet Koyutürk, Rob M. Ewing:
Network-based approaches for extending the Wnt signalling pathway and identifying context-specific sub-networks.
- Rui Jiang, Mingxin Gan, Jiaxin Wu:
Identification of disease-related nsSNPs via the integration of protein sequence features and domain-domain interaction data.
- Kathryn Dempsey, Ishwor Thapa, Dhundy Bastola, Hesham H. Ali:
Functional identification in correlation networks using gene ontology edge annotation.
- Marie-Dominique Devignes, Sidahmed Benabderrahmane, Malika Smaïl-Tabbone, Amedeo Napoli, Olivier Poch:
Functional classification of genes using semantic distance and fuzzy clustering approach: evaluation with reference sets and overlap analysis.
- Noha A. Yousri, Dalal M. Elkaffash:
Associating functional groups to multiple clinical types using combined t-test scores and contingency-based measures: a study on breast cancer genes.
- Jerzy W. Jaromczyk, Neil Moore, Christopher L. Schardl:
A linear-time algorithm for finding a maximum-length ORF in a splice graph.
- Koon Yin Kong, Adam I. Marcus, Paraskevi Giannakakou, May Dongmei Wang:
Integrating image analysis algorithms in a web interface for the quantification of microtubule dynamics.
- Hui Li, Chunmei Liu, Legand Burge, William M. Southerland:
Identification of two post-translational modifications via tandem mass spectrometry.
- Hui Li, Chunmei Liu:
Peptide sequence tag generation for tandem mass spectra containing post-translational modifications.
- Rakesh Kumar Marwaha, Harish Jangra, Kinkar C. Das, P. V. Bharatam, A. K. Madan:
Fourth generation detour matrix-based topological indices for QSAR/QSPR - Part-1: development and evaluation.