Volume 2, Number 1, 2012
Volume 2, Number 2, 2012
- Charles Miller, Lucas Lecheler, Bradford Hosack, Aaron Doering, Simon Hooper:
Orchestrating Data, Design, and Narrative: Information Visualization for Sense- and Decision-Making in Online Learning.
- Daniel Schoenfeld, Zheng Yan:
Prevalence and Correlates of Internet Addiction in Undergraduate Students: Assessing with Two Major Measures.
- Robert Z. Zheng, Udita Gupta, Aaron Dewald:
Does the Format of Pretraining Matter?: A Study on the Effects of Different Pretraining Approaches on Prior Knowledge Construction in an Online Learning Environment.
- Lisa A. Ferrara, Kirsten R. Butcher:
Exploring Students' Perceived Needs and Ideas About Feedback in Online Learning Environments: Implications for Digital Design.
Volume 2, Number 3, 2012
- Andre R. Denham, John M. Quick, Robert K. Atkinson:
mLearning: An Embodied Perspective.
- Laura E. Levine, Bradley M. Waite, Laura L. Bowman:
Mobile Media Use, Multitasking and Distractibility.
- Lai Lei Lou, Zheng Yan:
Cell Phone Use Leads to Brain Tumors.
- Mirka Rauniomaa, Pentti Haddington:
Driven by a Social and Interactional Routine: Responding to a Mobile Phone Summons in a Car.
- Ronald A. Yaros:
Effects of Mobile Devices and Text Messages: A Multi-Study Design to Explore a Model for Mobile Learning in Introductory Journalism.
- Le Xu, Dijiang Huang, Wei-Tek Tsai, Robert K. Atkinson:
V-Lab: A Mobile, Cloud-Based Virtual Laboratory Platform for Hands-On Networking Courses.
- Javier Gonzalez Sanchez, Quincy Conley, Maria Elena Chavez Echeagaray, Robert K. Atkinson:
Supporting the Assembly Process by Leveraging Augmented Reality, Cloud Computing, and Mobile Devices.
Volume 2, Number 4, 2012
Last update Wed May 22 17:42:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Andre R. Denham, Javier Gonzalez Sanchez, Maria Elena Chavez Echeagaray, Robert K. Atkinson:
Mobile Applications as Tools to Support Embodied Learning: Current Practice and Future Directions.
- Scott Thacker, Mark D. Griffiths:
An Exploratory Study of Trolling in Online Video Gaming.
- Selina Xingyuan Zhou, Louis Leung:
Gratification, Loneliness, Leisure Boredom, and Self-Esteem as Predictors of SNS-Game Addiction and Usage Pattern Among Chinese College Students.
- Catherine Millman, Monica T. Whitty, Belinda Winder, Mark D. Griffiths:
Perceived Criminality of Cyber-Harassing Behaviors among Undergraduate Students in the United Kingdom.
- Zheng Yan, Xiufeng Liu:
Internet vs. Matter: Differences in Students' Concept Development from Elementary through High School.
- Zhonghao Liu:
E-Signature Use in China: Four Case Studies.