Volume 17, Number 1, 2004
- Vincent G. Duffy, Benjamin P.-C. Yen, Ginger W. Cross:
Internet marketing and product visualization (IMPV) system: development and evaluation in support of product data management.
- Balaji Kannan, Paul K. Wright:
Efficient algorithms for automated process planning of 2.5D machined parts considering fixturing constraints.
- Q. X. Chen, N. Mao:
Modelling manufacturing process for quality feedback in the environment of concurrent engineering.
- George Chryssolouris, Sotiris Makris, V. Xanthakis, Dimitris Mourtzis:
Towards the Internet-based supply chain management for the ship repair industry.
- Sanchoy K. Das, Samir Gami:
Expert rules for manufacturability analysis of misalignment defects during product design.
- Fouzia Ounnar, Pierre Ladet:
Consideration of machine breakdown in the control of flexible production systems.
- O. Coma, Christian Mascle, Marek Balazinski:
Application of a fuzzy decision support system in a Design for Assembly methodology.
Volume 17, Number 2, 2004
- Abdelhakim Artiba, Benoît Montreuil:
Design of supply chains, manufacturing systems and logistics networks.
- Gail W. DePuy, G. Don Taylor, Todd C. Whyte:
Barge fleet layout optimization.
- Franck Viguier, Henri Pierreval:
An approach to the design of a hybrid organization of workshops into functional layout and group technology cells.
- Marc Paquet, Alain Martel, Guy Desaulniers:
Including technology selection decisions in manufacturing network design models.
- Katsuhiko Takahashi, Nobuto Nakamura:
Push, pull, or hybrid control in supply chain management.
- Said Hamou, Abdelmadjid Cheikh, Jean M. Linares, Ali Benamar:
Machining dispersions based procedures for computer aided process plan simulation.
- Jin-Hwan Lee, Tae-Eog Lee, Jeong-Hyeon Park:
Cluster tool module communication based on a high-level fieldbus.
- Anatoly Pashkevich, Alexandre Dolgui, Oleg A. Chumakov:
Multiobjective optimization of robot motion for laser cutting applications.
Volume 17, Number 3, 2004
Volume 17, Number 4, 2004
Volume 17, Number 5, 2004
- Boonserm Kulvatunyou, Richard A. Wysk, Hyunbo Cho, Albert Jones:
Integration framework of process planning based on resource independent operation summary to support collaborative manufacturing.
- Dunbing Tang, Walter Eversheim, Günther Schuh:
Qualitative and quantitative cost analysis for sheet metal stamping.
- Jose Antonio Sanchez, Luis Norberto López de Lacalle, Aitzol Lamikiz:
A computer-aided system for the optimization of the accuracy of the wire electro-discharge machining process.
- Joe Cecil:
TAMIL: an integrated fixture design system for prismatic parts.
- Pat McNally, Cathal Heavey:
Developing simulation as a desktop resource.
- Denis Borenstein, João Luiz Becker:
State space representation of manufacturing operation plans in the presence of flexible routing capability.
- Wei Liu, S. Hossein Cheraghi:
A generic distributed architecture for nonconformance diagnosing systems.
Volume 17, Number 6, 2004
- S. Liu, Robert I. M. Young:
Utilizing information and knowledge models to support global manufacturing co-ordination decisions.
- Javier Santos Garcia, Jose Maria Sarriegi:
MiiSD - Methodology of integrated information Systems Design.
- Dunbing Tang, Walter Eversheim, Günther Schuh, Kwai-Sang Chin:
CyberStamping: a Web-based environment for cooperative and integrated stamping product development.
- Q. A. Siddiqui, N. D. Burns, C. J. Backhouse:
Implementing product data management the first time.
- Erik Ten Brinke, Eric Lutters, Ton Streppel, Hubert Kals:
Cost estimation architecture for integrated cost control based on information management.
- Hyunbo Cho, Boonserm Kulvatunyou, Hanil Jeong, Albert Jones:
Using business process specifications and agents to integrate a scenario-driven supply chain.
- S. C. Lenny Koh, Sameh M. Saad, J. Padmore:
Development and implementation of a generic order release scheme for modelling MRP-controlled finite-capacitated manufacturing environments.
Volume 17, Number 7, 2004
- Claudio Roberto Boër, Sergio Dulio, Francesco Jovane:
Editorial: Shoe design and manufacturing.
- Frank Thomas Piller, Melanie Müller:
A new marketing approach to mass customisation.
- Ian Paris, Dave Handley:
CAD usage and knowledge base technology in shoe design and development.
- Sergio Dulio, Claudio Roberto Boër:
Integrated production plant (IPP): an innovative laboratory for research projects in the footwear field.
- A. Zangiacomi, Liao Zhijian, Marco Sacco, Claudio Roberto Boër:
Process planning and scheduling for mass customised shoe manufacturing.
- Lee Barnett, Shahin Rahimifard, Stephen T. Newman:
Distributed scheduling to support mass customization in the shoe industry.
- Walter Amaro, Luca Diviani, Davide Montorfano, Ermanno Oberrauch, Gabriele Depinto, Simona Segalini, Marinella Levi, Stefano Turri:
Controlling the shrinkage of polymers for customized shoe sole manufacturing.
- Francesco Jatta, Lorenzo Zanoni, Irene Fassi, S. Negri:
A roughing/cementing robotic cell for custom made shoe manufacture.
- G. Viganò, S. Mottura, Luca Greci, Marco Sacco, Claudio Roberto Boër:
Virtual reality as a support tool in the shoe life cycle.
- Rosanna Fornasiero, Andrea Zangiacomi, Antonio Avai:
Web cost simulation service for footwear sector.
Volume 17, Number 8, 2004
Last update Sat May 18 20:31:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- A. J. Norwood, P. M. Dickens, R. C. Soar, R. Harris, G. Gibbons, R. Hansell:
Analysis of cooling channels performance.
- H. C. Makatsoris, Y. S. Chang, H. D. Richards:
Design of a distributed order promising system and environment for a globally dispersed supply chain.
- King Lun Choy, W. B. Lee, Henry C. W. Lau, Dawei Lu, Victor Lo:
Design of an intelligent supplier relationship management system for new product development.
- Philippe Girard, Guy Doumeingts:
GRAI-Engineering: a method to model, design and run engineering design departments.
- Xiao-Feng Yin, Tay Jin Chua, Feng-Yu Wang, Ming-Wei Liu, Tian Xiang Cai, Wen-Jing Yan, Chin-Soon Chong, Ju-Ping Zhu, Mei-Yoke Lam:
A rule-based heuristic finite capacity scheduling system for semiconductor backend assembly.