Volume 19, Number 1, 2006
- S. C. Lenny Koh, Walter W. C. Chung, Angappa Gunasekaran:
A Special Issue on Tools and Techniques for Dynamic Manufacturing Environments.
- Kim Hua Tan, C. P. Lim, Ken Platts, H. S. Koay:
Managing manufacturing technology investments: An intelligent learning system approach.
- Y. L. Chan, Chi Fai Cheung, W. B. Lee, S. K. Kwok:
Knowledge-based simulation and analysis of supply chain performance.
- Hans Holm:
Information structures for design of feedback resource distribution control systems for discrete part manufacture.
- Walter W. C. Chung, L. H. L. Lau:
A case on re-engineering the work order system in a container shipping company.
- T. C. Loh, S. C. Lenny Koh, M. Simpson:
An investigation of the value of becoming an extended enterprise.
- Walter W. C. Chung, Jimmy J. F. Pak:
A case study: using UML to develop a knowledge-based system for supporting business systems in a small financial institute.
- George T. S. Ho, C. K. M. Lee, Henry C. W. Lau, Andrew W. H. Ip:
A hybrid intelligent system to enhance logistics workflow: An OLAP-based GA approach.
- Yi Liu Tu, J. J. Kam:
Manufacturing network for rapid tool/die making.
Volume 19, Number 2, 2006
- D. Liu, Claudio Roberto Boër, Marco Sacco, Rosanna Fornasiero:
A networked engineering portal to support distributed supply chain partnership.
- Kyoung-Yun Kim, Ohbyung Kwon, Kun Chang Lee, Bartholomew O. Nnaji:
A multimedia support system for collaborative assembly design.
- S. Hossein Cheraghi, M. Thirtha, K. K. Krishnan:
An optimization-based system for adaptive planning in a discrete part manufacturing environment.
- J. Yang, S. Han, H. Kang, J. Kim:
Product data quality assurance for e-manufacturing in the automotive industry.
- Felix T. S. Chan, Hing Kai Chan:
A simulation study with quantity flexibility in a supply chain subjected to uncertainties.
- Wei Yan, M. C. Pritchard, Chun-Hsien Chen, Li Pheng Khoo:
A study of bidding-oriented collaborative product conceptualization.
- Hamid Reza Golmakani, James K. Mills, Beno Benhabib:
On-line scheduling and control of flexible manufacturing cells using automata theory.
Volume 19, Number 3, 2006
- Abdelhakim Artiba, Nikolay Tchernev:
- Latifa Ouzizi, Didier Anciaux, Marie-Claude Portmann, François Vernadat:
A model for cooperative planning within a virtual enterprise.
- Fabrice Dusonchet, Max-Olivier Hongler:
Priority index heuristic for multi-armed bandit problems with set-up costs and/or set-up time delays.
- Giovanni Miragliotta, Alberto Portioli-Staudacher:
The integrated use of information and stocks in the management of uncertain lumpy demand.
- Mohamed Ghazel, Armand Toguyéni, Michel Bigand:
A semi-formal approach to build the functional graph of an automated production system for supervision purposes.
- L. Cuenca, A. Ortiz, F. Vernadat:
From UML or DFD models to CIMOSA partial models and enterprise components.
- K. Krishnaiyer, S. Hossein Cheraghi:
Ant algorithms: web-based implementation and applications to manufacturing system problems.
- C. Chung, Q. Peng:
Evolutionary sequence planning for selective disassembly in de-manufacturing.
- R. A. Cader, A. A. Ball, R. J. Cripps:
Pattern shape design for ceramic ware: an integrated solution.
- Dimitris Mavrikios, Vassiliki Karabatsou, Dimitris Fragos, George Chryssolouris:
A prototype virtual reality-based demonstrator for immersive and interactive simulation of welding processes.
Volume 19, Number 4, 2006
- Paul Folan, P. Higgins, Jim Browne:
A communications framework for extended enterprise performance measurement.
- M. Arikan, S. Erol:
Meta-heuristic approaches for part selection and tool allocation in flexible manufacturing systems.
- A. G. Gunendran, Robert I. M. Young:
An information and knowledge framework for multi-perspective design and manufacture.
- H. H. Wang, Z. D. Zhou, Y. P. Chen, Soh-Khim Ong, Andrew Y. C. Nee:
A methodology for evaluating the manufacturing ability of equipment in virtual enterprises.
- M. Hou, T. N. Faddis:
Automatic tool path generation of a feature-basedCAD/CAPP/CAM integrated system.
- Hyunbo Cho, Young-Jun Son, Albert Jones:
Design and conceptual development of shop-floor controllers through the manipulation of process plans.
- G. Mohammadi, Mustafa Özbayrak:
Scheduling mixed-model final assembly lines in JIT manufacturing.
- B. K. Choi, N. K. You:
Dispatching rules for dynamic scheduling of one-of-a-kind production.
- Ping Jiang, Quentin Mair, Julian Newman:
The application of UML to the design of processes supporting product configuration management.
Volume 19, Number 5, 2006
- L. Wang, F. Xi:
Challenges in design and manufacturing.
- S. Li, L. Chen, F. Xi:
Modelling for cooperative multi-team-based design optimization.
- T. Zhang, Janet Efstathiou:
The complexity of mass customization systems under different inventory strategies.
- L. Zschorn:
An extended model of ATP to increase flexibility of delivery.
- L. Wang, W. Jin, H.-Y. Feng:
Embedding machining features in function blocks for distributed process planning.
- Chun Wang, Hamada Ghenniwa, Weiming Shen:
Scheduling multi-operation jobs in partially overlapping systems.
- Berend Denkena, C. Holz, H. Abdellatif:
Model-based control of a hexapod with linear direct drives.
- T. Moriwaki, S. Tangjitsitcharoen, T. Shibasaka:
Development of intelligent monitoring and optimization of cutting process for CNC turning.
- C. K. Mechefske, C. Zeng:
Opportunistic electrode replacement in a robotic spot welding system.
Volume 19, Number 6, 2006
- X. Xu, P. Klemm, Frederick M. Proctor, S. H. Suh:
STEP-compliant process planning and manufacturing.
- Thomas R. Kramer, Frederick M. Proctor, X. Xu, John Michaloski:
Run-time interpretation of STEP-NC: implementation and performance.
- C. Zhang, R. Liu, T. Hu:
On the futuristic machine control in a STEP-compliant manufacturing scenario.
- R. Liu, C. Zhang, Stephen T. Newman:
A framework and data processing for interfacing CNC with AP238.
- Martin Hardwick, D. Loffredo:
Lessons learned implementing STEP-NC AP-238.
- S. Heusinger, R. S. U. Rosso Jr., P. Klemm, Stephen T. Newman, Shahin Rahimifard:
Integrating the CAx process chain for STEP-compliant NC manufacturing of asymmetric parts.
- Injun Choi, Suk-Hwan Suh, Kwang-Myung Kim, Minseok Song, M. Jang, Byeong-Eon Lee:
Development process and data management of TurnSTEP: a STEP-compliant CNC system for turning.
- M. Wosnik, C. Kramer, A. Selig, P. Klemm:
Enabling feedback of process data by use of STEP-NC.
- Christian Brecher, Mirco Vitr, J. Wolf:
Closed-loop CAPP/CAM/CNC process chain based on STEPand STEP-NC inspection tasks.
- Dieter Fichtner, A. Nestler, T. N. Dang, A. Schulze, U. Carlsen, S. Schreiber, S. W. Lee:
Use of agents and neural networks for acquisition and preparation of distributed NC information to support NC planning.
- W. Lee, Y.-B. Bang, M. S. Ryou, W. H. Kwon, H. S. Jee:
Development of a PC-based milling machine operated by STEP-NC in XML format.
- Alexei Sokolov, J. Richard, V. K. Nguyen, Ian Stroud, W. Maeder, Paul C. Xirouchakis:
Algorithms and an extended STEP-NC-compliant data model for wire electro discharge machining based on 3D representations.
- M. S. Ryou, H. S. Jee, W. H. Kwon, Y.-B. Bang:
Development of a data interface for rapid prototyping in STEP-NC.
- S. Q. (Shane) Xie, X. Xu:
A STEP-compliant process planning system for sheet metal parts.
- Ian Stroud, Paul C. Xirouchakis:
Strategy features for communicating aesthetic shapes for manufacturing.
Volume 19, Number 7, 2006
- Joseph O. Ajaefobi, Richard H. Weston, Kamran Ali Chatha:
Predicting the performance of candidate human systems within specific work contexts.
- Said Hamou, Abdelmadjid Cheikh, Jean M. Linares, Abdelkader Chikh Daho:
A stochastic concept for the optimization of manufacturing tolerances in computer aided process plan simulation.
- R. G. Chougule, B. Ravi:
Casting cost estimation in an integrated product and process design environment.
- P. J. Sackett, M. F. Al-Gaylani, A. Tiwari, D. Williams:
A review of data visualization: opportunities in manufacturing sequence management.
- F. David, Henri Pierreval, Christophe Caux:
Advanced planning and scheduling systems in aluminium conversion industry.
- H.-E. Tseng, C.-C. Chen:
Coordinating product configuration in the order fulfilment processing: an approach based on the binary tree algorithm.
- Jose Antonio Sanchez, S. Plaza, Luis Norberto López de Lacalle, Aitzol Lamikiz:
Computer simulation of wire-EDM taper-cutting.
- Wai M. Cheung, D. G. Bramall, Paul G. Maropoulos, J. X. Gao, Hayder Aziz:
Organizational knowledge encapsulation and re-use in collaborative product development.
Volume 19, Number 8, 2006
Last update Sat May 18 20:31:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rob Darlington, Shahin Rahimifard:
A responsive demand management framework for the minimization of waste in convenience food manufacture.
- C. Lalas, Dimitris Mourtzis, Nikolaos Papakostas, George Chryssolouris:
A simulation-based hybrid backwards scheduling framework for manufacturing systems.
- C. Pan, S. S. Smith, G. C. Smith:
Automatic assembly sequence planning from STEP CAD files.
- Ivan M. Delamer, Jose L. Martinez Lastra:
Quality of service for CAMX middleware.
- Menelaos Pappas, Vassiliki Karabatsou, Dimitris Mavrikios, George Chryssolouris:
Development of a web-based collaboration platform for manufacturing product and process design evaluation using virtual reality techniques.
- Y. Rao, P. Li, X. Shao, B. Wu, B. Li:
A CORBA- and MAS-based architecture for agile collaborative manufacturing systems.