Volume 23, Number 1, 2010 Articles
- M.-C. Chen, C.-T. Yeh, K.-Y. Chen:
Development of collaborative transportation management framework with Web Services for TFT-LCD supply chains.
- Fuqing Zhao, Yi Hong, Dongmei Yu, Yahong Yang, Qiuyu Zhang:
A hybrid particle swarm optimisation algorithm and fuzzy logic for process planning and production scheduling integration in holonic manufacturing systems.
- H. El-Mounayri, H. Deng:
A generic and innovative approach for integrated simulation and optimisation of end milling using solid modelling and neural network.
- Zihua Cui, Richard Weston:
Modelling the effect of product variations on the design of Economy of Scope Manufacturing Systems.
- Kyu Ho Shin, Ick-Hyun Kwon, Jung Hoon Lee, Chang Ouk Kim:
Performance trajectory-based optimised supply chain dynamics.
Volume 23, Number 2, 2010 Articles
- Yingfeng Zhang, George Q. Huang, Ting Qu, Oscar Ho:
Agent-based workflow management for RFID-enabled real-time reconfigurable manufacturing.
- Yi Hu, Xionghui Zhou, Congxing Li:
Internet-based intelligent service-oriented system architecture for collaborative product development.
- Punnuluk Phaithoonbuathong, Robert Harrison, Andrew A. West, Radmehr Monfared, Thomas Kirkham:
Web services-based automation for the control and monitoring of production systems.
- Xinggang Luo, Wei Li, Deyi Xue, Jiafu Tang, Yiliu Tu:
Optimal resource allocation for hybrid flow shop in one-of-a-kind production.
- Pedro L. Gonzalez-R, Jose M. Framiñan, Rafael Ruiz-Usano:
A multi-objective comparison of dispatching rules in a drum-buffer-rope production control system.
- Quan Liu, Xinjuan Jin, Yihong Long:
A real-time high-precision interpolation algorithm for general-typed parametric curves in CNC machine tools.
- Walter Luís Mikos, João Carlos Espíndola Ferreira, Fabbio Gonzalez Correia Gomes, Roman Moura Lorenzo:
A combined multi-agent and case-based reasoning approach to support collaborative nonconformance problem solving in the thermoplastic injection moulding process.
Volume 23, Number 3, 2010 Articles
- Joseph O. Ajaefobi, Richard H. Weston, Bilal Wahid, Aysin Rahimifard:
Integrated approach to modelling human systems as reuseable components of manufacturing workplaces.
- Sang Su Choi, Tae Hyuck Yoon, Sang Do Noh:
XML-based neutral file and PLM integrator for PPR information exchange between heterogeneous PLM systems.
- Y. Wang, Z. Wang, N. Gindy, R. Tang, X.-J. Gu:
Automated discrete-pin adjustment for reconfigurable moulding machine.
- Guo Jian, James Gao, Yinglin Wang:
A multi-agent based knowledge search framework to support the product development process.
- Patricia Muñoz-Escalona, Paul G. Maropoulos:
Integrated optimisation of surface roughness and tool performance when face milling 416 SS.
- Robert Marsh, M. Jonik, John D. Lanham, Wai M. Cheung, Linda B. Newnes, Antony Roy Mileham:
Modelling an assembly process using a close coupled generative cost model and a discrete event simulation.
- M. Sadeghi, Khaled Hadj-Hamou, Frédéeric Noël:
A collaborative platform architecture for coherence management in multi-view integrated product modelling.
- Nirosh Jayaweera, Phil Webb:
Metrology-assisted robotic processing of aerospace applications.
Volume 23, Number 4, 2010 Articles
- József Váncza, Péter Egri, Dávid Karnok:
Planning in concert: A logistics platform for production networks.
- I. Haq, Radmehr Monfared, Robert Harrison, Les Lee, Andrew A. West:
A new vision for the automation systems engineering for automotive powertrain assembly.
- Angus Jeang, Huan-Chung Li, Yi-Chi Wang:
A computational simulation approach for optimising process parameters in cutting operations.
- Xiaomeng Chang, Janis P. Terpenny, C. Patrick Koelling:
Reducing errors in the development, maintenance and utilisation of ontologies.
- Arvind Kumar Verma, Sunil Rajotia:
A review of machining feature recognition methodologies.
- Jiang-Liang Hou, Yu-Jen Wu, Ya-Jung Yang:
A model for storage arrangement and re-allocation for storage management operations.
Volume 23, Number 5, 2010 Articles
- Haijun Zhang, Yefa Hu, Zude Zhou:
Prevention of resource trading fraud in manufacturing grid: a signalling games approach.
- Hadi Gökçen, Yakup Kara, Yakup Atasagun:
Integrated line balancing to attain Shojinka in a multiple straight line facility.
- P. Renna:
Job shop scheduling by pheromone approach in a dynamic environment.
- Thankachan T. Pullan, M. Bhasi, G. Madhu:
Application of concurrent engineering in manufacturing industry.
- Izabel Cristina Zattar, João Carlos E. Ferreira, João Gabriel G. G. Rodrigues, Carlos Humberto B. de Sousa:
A multi-agent system for the integration of process planning and scheduling using operation-based time-extended negotiation protocols.
- Sukhomay Pal, Surjya K. Pal, Arun K. Samantaray:
Prediction of the quality of pulsed metal inert gas welding using statistical parameters of arc signals in artificial neural network.
- Chun-Jen Chung, Hui-Ming Wee:
Green-product-design value and information-technology investment on replenishment model with remanufacturing.
Volume 23, Number 6, 2010 Articles
- Carlo Ferri, Luca Mastrogiacomo, Julian Faraway:
Sources of variability in the set-up of an indoor GPS.
- X.-J. Zhen, D.-L. Wu, Y. Hu, X.-M. Fan:
A real-time simulation grid for collaborative virtual assembly of complex products.
- C. N. Verdouw, Adrie J. M. Beulens, J. H. Trienekens, Tim Verwaart:
Mastering demand and supply uncertainty with combined product and process configuration.
- S. Du, J. Lv, L. Xi:
An integrated system for on-line intelligent monitoring and identifying process variability and its application.
- Tsung-Yi Chen, Derchian Tsaih, Yuh-Min Chen:
A knowledge-commercialised business model for collaborative innovation environments.
- Q. Wang, R. McIntosh, M. Brain:
A new-generation automated warehousing capability.
- Yihua Ding, Jianhui Zhao, Ravindra S. Goonetilleke, Shuping Xiong, Zhi-Yong Yuan, Yuanyuan Zhang, Chengjiang Long:
An automatic method of measuring foot girths for custom footwear using local RBF implicit surfaces.
Volume 23, Number 7, 2010 Articles
- B. J. Hicks, J. Matthews:
The barriers to realising sustainable process improvement: A root cause analysis of paradigms for manufacturing systems improvement.
- Zaifang Zhang, Xuening Chu:
A new approach for conceptual design of product and maintenance.
- Sotiris Makris, George Chryssolouris:
Customer's behaviour modelling for manufacturing planning.
- Rong-Shean Lee, Yan-Hong Lin, Ming-Yang Tseng, Wei-Shiuan Wu:
Evaluation of workpiece orientation and configuration of multi-axis machine tool using visibility cone analysis.
- Keith Case, Amin Nor, Ping Chow Teoh:
A diagnostic service tool using FMEA.
- Reyes Grangel, Michel Bigand, Jean Pierre Bourey:
Transformation of decisional models into UML: application to GRAI grids.
- Zaifang Zhang, Hui Cheng, Xuening Chu:
Aided analysis for quality function deployment with an Apriori-based data mining approach.
Volume 23, Numbers 8&9, 2010 Semiotics-based Manufacturing System Integration
- Goran D. Putnik:
Semiotics-based Manufacturing System Integration.
- Goran D. Putnik, Zlata Putnik:
A semiotic framework for manufacturing systems integration -Part I: Generative integration model.
- Frans M. van Eijnatten, Goran D. Putnik:
An exploration of the integrative function of dialogue in manufacturing.
- Nan Jing, Stephen C. Y. Lu:
Structure arguments for collaborative negotiation of group decisions in manufacturing systems integration.
- Alexander Zelitchenko:
The semantic-pragmatic descriptions of manufacturing processes and social networks for the integration of manufacturing systems of new generation (virtual enterprises).
- Marijn Janssen, Ralph Feenstra:
Service portfolios for supply chain composition: Creating business network interoperability and agility.
- Laura Anna Ripamonti, Cristian Peraboni:
Managing the design-manufacturing interface in virtual enterprises through multi user virtual environments: a perspective approach.
- B. Providência, J. Ciurana:
Interface tool for human communication to integrate psychophysical inputs with rapid manufacturing technologies.
- Jennie Andersson Schaeffer, Juan Manuel Cadavid, Tomas Backström:
Spatial design for continuous improvement: The case study of three manufacturing companies.
- F. Romero:
The social dimension of the integration of manufacturing systems: the role of institutions.
- Paulo Garrido:
Open design and knowledge integration in semiotic manufacturing integration.
- Ricardo Jardim-Gonçalves, António Grilo, Tarek Hassan, Adolfo Steiger-Garção:
Semiotics-based manufacturing systems integration in the advent of a single electronic market.
Volume 23, Number 10, 2010
- Nicolas Peñaranda Verdeza, Ricardo Mejía, David Romero, Arturo Molina:
Implementation of product lifecycle management tools using enterprise integration engineering and action-research.
- Janus S. Liang:
A web-based collaborative design architecture for developing immersive VR driving platform.
- Martin Hardwick:
Third-generation STEP systems that aggregate data for machining and other applications.
- Yves Sallez, Thierry Berger, Dominique Deneux, Damien Trentesaux:
The lifecycle of active and intelligent products: The augmentation concept.
- Miguel Carrasco, Luis Pizarro, Domingo Mery:
Visual inspection of glass bottlenecks by multiple-view analysis.
- Huaping Chen, Bing Du, George Q. Huang:
Metaheuristics to minimise makespan on parallel batch processing machines with dynamic job arrivals.
Volume 23, Number 11, 2010
- Yang Xu, Alain Bernard:
Knowledge value chain: an effective tool to measure knowledge value.
- Z. M. Bi:
Computer integrated reconfigurable experimental platform for ergonomic study of vehicle body design.
- Jiafu Tang, Jiwei Song:
Discrete particle swarm optimisation combined with no-wait algorithm in stages for scheduling mill roller annealing process.
- Tuong Nguyen Van, Premysl Pokorný:
A practical approach for partitioning free-form surfaces.
- N. Fang, P. Srinivasa Pai, N. Edwards:
Prediction of built-up edge formation in machining with round edge and sharp tools using a neural network approach.
- S. N. Samy, H. ElMaraghy:
A model for measuring products assembly complexity.
- Gun Yeon Kim, Ju-Yeon Lee, Hyoung Seok Kang, Sang Do Noh:
Digital Factory Wizard: an integrated system for concurrent digital engineering in product lifecycle management.
- Anne Seguy, Daniel Noyes, Philippe Clermont:
Characterisation of collaborative decision making processes.
Volume 23, Number 12, 2010
Last update Mon May 20 17:39:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nitishal Chungoora, Osiris Canciglieri Jr., Robert I. M. Young:
Towards expressive ontology-based approaches to manufacturing knowledge representation and sharing.
- Hui-Chin Chang, Alan C. Lin:
Automatic inspection of turbine blades using 5-axis coordinate measurement machine.
- Maurizio Galetto, Luca Mastrogiacomo, Barbara Pralio:
A wireless sensor network-based approach to large-scale dimensional metrology.
- Omid Fatahi Valilai, Mahmoud Houshmand:
INFELT STEP: An integrated and interoperable platform for collaborative CAD/CAPP/CAM/CNC machining systems based on STEP standard.
- Guanghui Zhou, Zhongdong Xiao, Pingyu Jiang, George Q. Huang:
A game-theoretic approach to generating optimal process plans of multiple jobs in networked manufacturing.
- M. F. Aly, A. T. Abbas, S. M. Megahed:
Robot workspace estimation and base placement optimisation techniques for the conversion of conventional work cells into autonomous flexible manufacturing systems.
- Riham A. Khalil, David J. Stockton:
Predicting the effects of cycle time variability on the efficiency of electronics assembly mixed-model, zero-buffer flow processing lines.