Volume 83, Number 1, January 2006
- Arun Murugan, K. S. Easwarakumar:
Possibilities of constructing two dimensional pictures in DNA computing: Part II.
- Wit Forys:
Retractions and retracts of free topological monoids.
- Xiaofan Yang, David J. Evans, Graham M. Megson:
On the maximal connected component of a hypercube with faulty vertices III.
- S. K. Mishra, Shouyang Wang, K. K. Lai:
Explicitly B-preinvex fuzzy mappings.
- Juan Du, Songyuan Tang, Tianzi Jiang, Zhensu Lu:
Intensity-based robust similarity for multimodal image registration.
- Tarique Mesbaul Islam, M. Kaykobad:
Worst-case analysis of generalized heapsort algorithm revisited.
- M. D. Mustafa, N. F. Nabila, D. J. Evans, M. Y. Saman, A. Mamat:
Association rules on significant rare data using second support.
- J. R. Sharma, R. K. Goyal:
Fourth-order derivative-free methods for solving non-linear equations.
- Kwang Ik Kim, Tong Kang:
A potential-based finite-element method for time-dependent Maxwell's equations.
- Mehdi Dehghan:
Solution of a partial integro-differential equation arising from viscoelasticity.
- David J. Evans, K. Murugesan, S. Sekar, Hyun-Min Kim:
Non-linear singular systems using RK-Butcher algorithms.
- B. V. Rathish Kumar, Mani Mehra:
A three-step wavelet Galerkin method for parabolic and hyperbolic partial differential equations.
Volume 83, Number 2, February 2006
Volume 83, Number 3, March 2006
- Elmarhomy Ghada, El-Sayed Atlam, Masao Fuketa, Kazuhiro Morita, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
An automatic filtering method for field association words by deleting unnecessary words.
- Ming Gu, Fei He, Lerong Cheng, Xiaoyu Song, Guowu Yang:
Congestion estimation for hexagonal routing.
- Stavros Souravlas, Manos Roumeliotis:
On further reducing the cost of parallel pipelined message broadcasts.
- R. C. Mittal, Sumit Kumar:
Numerical study of Fisher's equation by wavelet Galerkin method.
- Miodrag S. Petkovic, Dusan M. Milosevic:
On a new family of simultaneous methods with corrections for the inclusion of polynomial zeros.
- A. Esen, S. Kutluay:
A linearized implicit finite-difference method for solving the equal width wave equation.
- D. S. Mashat, L. A. Wazzan, M. S. Ismail:
Petrov-Galerkin method and K(2, 2) equation.
- Devarajan Gopal, V. Murugesh, K. Murugesan:
Numerical solution of second-order robot arm control problem using Runge-Kutta-Butcher algorithm.
- Mohammad Ali Abam, Mohammad Ghodsi:
An approximation algorithm for d1-optimal motion of a rod robot with fixed rotations.
- Statement of retraction.
Volume 83, Number 4, April 2006
Volume 83, Number 5&6, 2006
Volume 83, Number 7, 2006 Theory and Applications of P Systems
Volume 83, Number 8&9, 2006
- Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, Majid Soleimani-Damaneh, M. Reshadi:
On Pareto (dynamically) efficient paths.
- Xian-Fang Li, Min Fang:
Modified method for determining an approximate solution of the Fredholm-Volterra integral equations by Taylor's expansion.
- Ercan Çelik, Turgut Yeloglu:
Chebyshev series approximation for solving differential-algebraic equations (DAEs).
- Syamal K. Sen, Hans Agarwal:
Gas flow problem: solving non-linear BVP with given lower-upper solutions interactively.
- S. Paulraj, C. Chellappan, T. R. Natesan:
A heuristic approach for identification of redundant constraints in linear programming models.
- Mehrdad Lakestani, Mehdi Dehghan:
The solution of a second-order nonlinear differential equation with Neumann boundary conditions using semi-orthogonal B-spline wavelets.
- M. Ghasemi, E. Babolian, M. Tavassoli Kajani:
Hybrid Fourier and block-pulse functions for applications in the calculus of variations.
Volume 83, Number 10, 2006
- Ryusuke Hohzaki:
A convex programming with nested constraints on the amount of resources.
- Valeria Ruggiero, Federica Tinti:
A preconditioner for solving large-scale variational inequality problems by a semismooth inexact approach.
- M. Alabdullatif, H. A. Abdusalam:
New exact travelling wave solutions for some famous nonlinear partial differential equations using the improved tanh-function method.
- Xiaohua Ding, Kaining Wu, Mingzhu Liu:
Convergence and stability of the semi-implicit Euler method for linear stochastic delay integro-differential equations.
- X. F. Feng, Z. F. Tian:
Alternating group explicit method with exponential-type for the diffusion-convection equation.
Volume 83, Number 11, 2006
Volume 83, Number 12, 2006
Last update Mon May 20 01:01:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Zhiping Wang, Zhongtuo Wang:
Relationships between rupture degree and other parameters.
- S. D. Jabeen, A. K. Bhunia:
Real-coded genetic algorithm with variable rates of cross-over and mutation: a basis of global optimization for multi-modal functions via interval technique.
- K. S. Sultan, Ahmed H. Abd Ellah:
Exact prediction intervals for exponential lifetime based on random sample size.
- Ghulam Mustafa, Sadiq Hashmi, Nusrat Anjum Noshi:
Estimating error bounds for tensor product binary subdivision volumetric model.
- Mehdi Tatari, Mehdi Dehghan, Mohsen Razzaghi:
Determination of a time-dependent parameter in a one-dimensional quasi-linear parabolic equation with temperature overspecification.
- Elçin Yusufoglu, Ahmet Bekir:
Solitons and periodic solutions of coupled nonlinear evolution equations by using the sine-cosine method.
- Mohamed A. Ramadan, Abd-El-Aziz El-Sherbeiny, Mahmoud N. Sherif:
Numerical solution of system of first-order delay differential equations using polynomial spline functions.
- Li Wang:
On a class of row preconditioners for solving linear systems.
- M. T. Attia, M. A. Abdou:
Two alternative methods for solving the Vlasov Fokker-Planck equation.
- Long Yao, Bin He, Weiguo Rui, Can Chen:
Compacton-like and kink-like waves for a higher-order wave equation of Korteweg-de Vries type.
- Necdet Bildik, Ali Konuralp:
Two-dimensional differential transform method, Adomian's decomposition method, and variational iteration method for partial differential equations.
- Alan M. Cohen:
A special property of the Lobatto weights.