Volume 17, Number 1, February 2004
- Yanxia Jia, Ioanis Nikolaidis, Pawel Gburzynski:
On the effectiveness of alternative paths in QoS routing.
- Theodore B. Zahariadis, Katherine C. Pramataris:
Broadband consumer electronics networking and automation.
- Harilaos G. Sandalidis, Constandinos X. Mavromoustakis, Peter P. Stavroulakis:
Ant based probabilistic routing with pheromone and antipheromone mechanisms.
- Andreas E. Papadakis, Emmanuel S. Chaniotakis, Prokopis E. Giannakakis, Nikolaos D. Tselikas, Iakovos S. Venieris:
Parlay-based service provision in circuit- and packet-switched telecommunications networks.
- Omar Hasan, Ahmad A. Hiasat:
Limiter discriminator detection of narrow-band duobinary FSK in a land mobile channel.
Volume 17, Number 2, March 2004
Volume 17, Number 3, April 2004
Volume 17, Number 4, May 2004
- Chi Zhang, Manav Khanna, Vassilis Tsaoussidis:
Experimental assessment of RED in wired/wireless networks.
- Constandinos X. Mavromoustakis, Helen D. Karatza:
Split agent-based routing in interconnected networks.
- Athanassios Liakopoulos, Basil S. Maglaris, Christos Bouras, Afrodite Sevasti:
Providing and verifying advanced IP services in hierarchical DiffServ networks-the case of GEANT.
- Stergios A. Isaakidis, Thomas D. Xenos, Nicholas A. Dris:
Tropospheric ducting phenomena over the Hellenic region.
- Osman N. Uçan, Onur Osman:
Concatenation of space-time block codes and turbo trellis coded modulation (ST-TTCM) over Rician fading channels with imperfect phase.
- Franco Chiaraluce, Ennio Gambi, Paola Pierleoni, Susanna Spinsante:
Proposal and performance evaluation of a packet over VDSL protocol for increasing throughput in the transmission of IP packets.
- Chor Ping Low, Chau Yuen:
Energy efficient broadcast routing in mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 17, Number 5, June 2004
- Go Hasegawa, Tatsuhiko Terai, Takuya Okamoto, Masayuki Murata:
Scalable resource management for high-performance Web servers.
- Ronit Nossenson, Hagit Attiya:
The distribution of file transmission duration in the web.
- Frank H. P. Fitzek, Martin Reisslein:
Wireless video streaming with TCP and simultaneous MAC packet transmission (SMPT).
- Xiaofeng Liao, Xueming Li, Jun Peng, Guanrong Chen:
A digital secure image communication scheme based on the chaotic Chebyshev map.
- Boran Gazi, Zabih Ghassemlooy:
Performance characteristics of cascaded delay-line node architectures in single-path interconnection networks.
- Baoxian Zhang, Changjia Chen, Hussein T. Mouftah:
A hop-by-hop delay-constrained routing algorithm with explicit loop avoidance and backup routing information.
- Ali Ghrayeb, Taher Abualrub:
Asymptotic performance comparison of concatenated (turbo) codes over GF(4).
- S. A. Hussain:
An active scheduling paradigm for open adaptive network environments.
Volume 17, Number 6, August 2004 Editorial
- Duan-Shin Lee, Chun-Chia Chen:
QOS and call admission control of multimedia traffic in a PCS network.
- Li-Liann Lu, Jean-Lien C. Wu, Wei-Yeh Chen:
The study of handoff prediction schemes for resource reservation in mobile multimedia wireless networks.
- George Xylomenos, George C. Polyzos:
A multi-service link layer architecture for the wireless Internet.
- Ming Yang, Peter Han Joo Chong:
Capacity optimizing channel allocation schemes for multi-service cellular systems.
- William K. Wong, Helen Y. Tang, Victor C. M. Leung:
Token bank fair queuing: a new scheduling algorithm for wireless multimedia services.
- M. Oguz Sunay, Ali Eksim:
Fair scheduling for spectrally efficient multi-service wireless data provisioning.
- Teck Meng Lim, Juki Wirawan Tantra, Chuan Heng Foh, Bu-Sung Lee:
Out-of-band polling scheme for QoS support in wireless LANs.
- Kemal Akkaya, Mohamed F. Younis:
Energy-aware delay-constrained routing in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 17, Number 7, September 2004
Volume 17, Number 8, October 2004
Volume 17, Number 9, November 2004
Volume 17, Number 10, December 2004
Last update Sat May 18 20:31:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page