Volume 19, Number 1, February 2006 Research Articles
Volume 19, Number 2, March 2006 Special Issue:
Radio Resource Management for Provisioning IP-Based QoS in Wireless Cellular Networks Guest Editorials
- Tarek Bejaoui, Véronique Vèque, Sami Tabbane:
Combined fair packet scheduling policy and multi-class adaptive CAC scheme for QoS provisioning in multimedia cellular networks.
- Haowei Bai, Mohammed Atiquzzaman, David J. Lilja:
Layered view of QoS issues in IP-based mobile wireless networks.
- Kyounghee Lee, Myungchul Kim, Chansu Yu, Ben Lee, Seungphil Hong:
Selective advance reservations based on host movement detection and resource-aware handoff.
- Hossam S. Hassanein, Alex Oliver, Nidal Nasser, Ehab S. Elmallah:
QoS-aware call admission control in wideband CDMA wireless networks.
- Yao-Tien Wang, Jang-Ping Sheu:
Adaptive channel borrowing for quality of service in wireless cellular networks.
- Qi Wang, Mosa Ali Abu-Rgheff:
Signalling analysis of cost-efficient mobility support by integrating mobile IP and SIP in all IP wireless networks.
Volume 19, Number 3, April 2006 Research Articles
Volume 19, Number 4, May 2006 Special Issue:
Voice Over IP-Theory and Practice Editorials
- Hüseyin Uzunalioglu, David J. Houck, Y. T. Wang:
Call admission control for voice over IP.
- Panagiotis Papadimitriou, Vassilis Tsaoussidis:
Assessment of Internet voice transport with TCP.
- Maurizio Molina, Jürgen Quittek, Marcus Brunner, Telemaco Melia:
Scalable and efficient QoS support for SIP-signalled voice calls.
- Aameek Singh, Arup Acharya, Priya Mahadevan, Zon-Yin Shae:
SPLAT: a unified SIP services platform for VoIP applications.
- Wenjun Wu, Geoffrey Fox, Hasan Bulut, Ahmet Uyar, Tao Huang:
Service oriented architecture for VoIP conferencing.
- Abhishek Roy, Kalyan Basu, Navrati Saxena:
An information theoretic framework for predictive channel reservation in VoIP over GPRS.
- Lin Cai, Yang Xiao, Xuemin Shen, Jon W. Mark:
VoIP over WLAN: voice capacity, admission control, QoS, and MAC.
Volume 19, Number 5, June 2006 Research Articles
- Nedo Celandroni, Franco Davoli, Erina Ferro, Alberto Gotta:
Adaptive cross-layer bandwidth allocation in a rain-faded satellite environment.
- A. Pereira, Rolando A. Carrasco:
Space-time ring-TCM codes with CPM based on the decomposed model for transmission over Rayleigh fading channels.
- Yan Bai, Mabo Robert Ito:
Managing QoS requirements for video streaming: from intra-node to inter-node.
- Xuan-Hien Dang, Abdullah A. Abonamah:
An approximate analysis of shared-buffer channel-grouped ATM switches under imbalanced traffic.
- Milos Knezevic, George Stassinopoulos:
Tool assisted H.323 dial-plan design following formally defined strategies.
- Helen-Catherine Leligou, Charalambos Linardakis, Konstantinos Kanonakis, John D. Angelopoulos, Theofanis Orphanoudakis:
Efficient medium arbitration of FSAN-compliant GPONs.
Volume 19, Number 6, August 2006 Research Articles
Volume 19, Number 7, September 2006 Research Articles
- Wei Yu, Sriram Chellappan, Dong Xuan, Wei Zhao:
Distributed policy processing in active-service based infrastructures.
- Kazuhiro Azuma, Go Hasegawa, Masayuki Murata:
A study on a receiver-based management scheme of access link resources for QoS-controllable TCP connections.
- Khaled Shuaib, Abderrahmane Lakas, Farag Sallabi:
Smoothing and transporting video in QoS IP networks.
- Huirong Fu:
On parameter estimation of a simple real-time flow aggregation model.
- Iván Jirón, Ismael Soto, Rolando A. Carrasco, Néstor Becerra Yoma:
Hyperelliptic curves encryption combined with block codes for Gaussian channel.
- Hualiang Chen, Zhongxin Liu, Zengqiang Chen, Zhuzhi Yuan:
Improving fairness of PGMCC.
Volume 19, Number 8, October 2006 Research Articles
Volume 19, Number 9, November 2006 Research Articles
- Ashikur Rahman, Pawel Gburzynski:
MAC-assisted topology control for ad hoc wireless networks.
- Yun Li, Keping Long, Weiliang Zhao:
Defining and maximizing PPT - a novel performance parameter for IEEE 802.11 DCF.
- Jia Hou, Moon Ho Lee:
QPSK differential space time coding on different unitary matrices sets and initializations.
- Narottam Chand, Ramesh C. Joshi, Manoj Misra:
A zone co-operation approach for efficient caching in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Reza Purtoosi, Hassan Taheri, Abbas Mohammadi, Foroohar Foroozan:
Improving broadcast performance by traffic isolation in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Luca Caviglione:
Introducing emergent technologies in tactical and disaster recovery networks.
- Haw-Yun Shin, Jean-Lien C. Wu:
The study of quick download mechanism in an infrastructural wireless environment.
Volume 19, Number 10, December 2006 Research Articles
Last update Sat May 25 20:27:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page