Volume 20, Number 1, January 2007 Research Articles
- Panagiotis Varzakas:
Optimization of an OFDM Rayleigh fading system.
- Gang Feng:
The revisit of QoS routing based on non-linear Lagrange relaxation.
- P. Chatzimisios, Vasileios Vitsas, Anthony C. Boucouvalas, M. Tsoulfa:
Achieving performance enhancement in IEEE 802.11 WLANs by using the DIDD backoff mechanism.
- Lluís Fàbrega, Teodor Jové, Pere Vilà, José-Luis Marzo:
A guaranteed minimum throughput service for TCP flows using measurement-based admission control.
- Antonios G. Alexiou, Dimitrios Antonellis, Christos Bouras:
Adaptive and reliable video transmission over UMTS for enhanced performance.
- Chi-Jen Wu, De-Kai Liu, Ren-Hung Hwang:
A location-aware peer-to-peer overlay network.
- Onur Osman:
Blind equalization of multilevel turbo coded-continuous phase frequency shift keying over MIMO channels.
- Hong-Yu Liu, Rainfield Y. Yen:
Exact closed-form symbol error rate of arbitrary rectangular M-QAM over Rayleigh fading for two-branch transmit diversity.
Volume 20, Number 2, February 2007 Research Articles
- Seongkwu Jeon, Jongmin Lee, Hojung Cha, Rhan Ha:
Proxy-based failure detection in multimedia streaming environments.
- Hao-Chung Tu, Chien-Ching Chiu:
A novel search method to reduce PAPR of an OFDM signal using partial transmit sequences.
- Sami J. Habib:
NETCAP: a capacity planning tool for practical content distribution network designs.
- Shensheng Tang, Wei Wayne Li:
Performance analysis of a channel allocation scheme for multi-service mobile cellular networks.
- Gábor Fodor:
Performance analysis of resource sharing policies in CDMA networks.
- Pei Xiao, Rolando A. Carrasco, Ian J. Wassell:
Bit error rate evaluation of linear equalization in FWA systems.
- Gholamreza Dadashzadeh, Esrafil Jedari, M. Hakkak, M. Kamarei:
Effects of low noise amplifier non-linearities on blind adaptive beamforming performance in CDMA wireless systems.
Volume 20, Number 3, March 2007 Research Articles
- Rainfield Y. Yen, Hong-Yu Liu:
A general moment generating function for MRC diversity over fading channels with Gaussian channel gains.
- R. Jayaparvathy, S. Anand, S. Dharmaraja, S. Srikanth:
Performance analysis of IEEE 802.11 DCF with stochastic reward nets.
- Frederik Vanhaverbeke, Marc Moeneclaey, Danny De Vleeschauwer:
Retransmission strategies for an acceptable quality of HDTV in the wireless and wired home scenario.
- Ömer Korçak, Fatih Alagöz, Abbas Jamalipour:
Priority-based adaptive routing in NGEO satellite networks.
- Filip De Greve, Frederic Van Quickenborne, Filip De Turck, Ingrid Moerman, Piet Demeester:
A new carrier grade aggregation network model for delivering broadband services to fast moving users.
- Francisco J. González-Castaño, Cristina López-Bravo, Miguel Rodelgo-Lacruz, Rafael Asorey-Cacheda:
Decoupled parallel hierarchical matching schedulers.
- Balqies Sadoun, Omar Al-Bayari:
On the inclusion of geographic information systems (GIS) in global navigation satellite systems (GNSS).
Volume 20, Number 4, April 2007 Research Articles
Volume 20, Number 5, May 2007 Research Articles
- Wan Yeon Lee, Heejo Lee:
Evaluation of authentication interworking methods among multiple WLAN service providers.
- Xiaomin Zhu, Jianxin Liao, Junliang Chen:
Petri net model of protocol conversion for CTF service: its universal coupling criteria and property analysis.
- Yin-Fu Huang, Ming-Fei Lee:
Synchronization among neighbouring RNCs in a TD-CDMA mobile network.
- Boran Gazi, Zabih Ghassemlooy:
Dynamic buffer management using per-queue thresholds.
- Yeali S. Sun, Yung-Cheng Tu, Meng Chang Chen, Wei-Kuan Shih:
Multi-stage two-leg bandwidth reservation and admission control for advance reservations with uncertain service duration.
- Dinh-Dung Luong, Attila Vidács, József Bíró, Trang Dinh Dang, Daisuke Satoh, Keisuke Ishibashi:
Unicast probing techniques for estimation of shared loss rate.
Volume 20, Number 6, June 2007 Research Articles
- Jani Peltotalo, Sami Peltotalo, Jarmo Harju, Rod Walsh:
Performance analysis of a file delivery system based on the FLUTE protocol.
- Derong Liu, Hossein Zare:
A multipath interference cancellation technique for WCDMA downlink receivers.
- James Aweya, Delfin Y. Montuno, Michel Ouellette, Kent Felske:
Clock synchronization for packet networks using a weighted least-squares error filtering technique and enabling circuit emulation service.
- Bo Sun, Kui Wu, Yang Xiao, Ruhai Wang:
Integration of mobility and intrusion detection for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Richard J. Barton, Manoj Daniel:
Performance evaluation of non-Gaussian channel estimation techniques on ultrawideband impulse radio channels.
Volume 20, Number 7, July 2007 Guest Editorials
- Ye Ming Lu, Vincent W. S. Wong:
An energy-efficient multipath routing protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Yu Wang, Xiang-Yang Li:
Efficient Delaunay-based localized routing for wireless sensor networks.
- Anis Koubaa, Mário Alves, Eduardo Tovar:
Energy and delay trade-off of the GTS allocation mechanism in IEEE 802.15.4 for wireless sensor networks.
- Gaotao Shi, Minghong Liao:
Stochastic sleeping with sink-oriented connectivity and coverage in large-scale sensor networks.
- Torsha Banerjee, Kaushik R. Chowdhury, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Using polynomial regression for data representation in wireless sensor networks.
- Li-Hsing Yen, Ming-Zhou Cai, Yang-Min Cheng, Ping-Yuan Yang:
Energy optimization for chain-based data gathering in wireless sensor networks.
- Hong Li, Hongyi Yu, BaiWei Yang, Ana Liu:
Timing control for delay-constrained data aggregation in wireless sensor networks.
- Supriyo Chatterjea, Paul J. M. Havinga:
A taxonomy of distributed query management techniques for wireless sensor networks.
Volume 20, Number 8, August 2007 Research Articles
- Congzhe Zhang, MengChu Zhou, Ming Yu:
Ad hoc network routing and security: A review.
- Oh-keun Kwon, Hojung Cha, Seung-Jae Han, Rhan Ha:
Empirical evaluation of receiver-based TCP delay control in CDMA2000 networks.
- Habib M. Ammari:
A survey of current architectures for connecting wireless mobile ad hoc networks to the Internet.
- Kostas Tsagkaris, George Dimitrakopoulos, Aggelos Saatsakis, Panagiotis Demestichas:
Distributed radio access technology selection for adaptive networks in high-speed, B3G infrastructures.
- Baoxian Zhang, Jun Zheng, Hussein T. Mouftah:
A scalable multicast routing protocol for building shortest path trees.
Volume 20, Number 9, September 2007 Research Articles
Volume 20, Number 10, October 2007 Research Articles
Volume 20, Number 11, November 2007 Research Articles
Volume 20, Number 12, December 2007 Research Articles
Last update Sat May 25 20:27:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page