Volume 24, Number 1, January 2011 Research Articles
- Emad S. Hassan, Xu Zhu, Said E. El-Khamy, Moawad I. Dessouky, Sami A. El-Dolil, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie:
Performance evaluation of OFDM and single-carrier systems using frequency domain equalization and phase modulation.
- Hossein Samimi:
Performance analysis of lognormally shadowed generalized Gamma fading channels.
- Mohammad S. Sharawi, Daniel N. Aloi:
Characterizing the performance of single-channel Pseudo-Doppler direction finding systems at 915 MHz for vehicle localization.
- Moonseong Kim, Matt W. Mutka, Hye-Young Kim:
ESC: Estimation of selecting core for reducing multicast delay variation under delay constraints.
- Allam Mousa, Hala M. Mahmoud:
Reducing ICI effect in OFDM system using low-complexity Kalman filter based on comb-type pilots arrangement.
- Hongbin Chen, Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
Spectrum sensing scheduling for group spectrum sharing in cognitive radio networks.
- Mario Marchese, Roberto Surlinelli, Sandro Zappatore:
Monitoring unauthorized internet accesses through a 'honeypot' system.
- Sándor Molnár, Marcell Perényi:
On the identification and analysis of Skype traffic.
- Jaime Lloret, Miguel Garcia, Marcelo Atenas, Alejandro Canovas:
A QoE management system to improve the IPTV network.
Volume 24, Number 2, February 2011 Research Articles
- Wu-Hsiao Hsu, Yuh-Pyng Shieh, Sheng-Cheng Yeh:
DiffServ-based bandwidth-constrained anycast routing in a mobile IPv6 network.
- Aniruddha Chandra, Chayanika Bose, Manas Kr. Bose:
Unified BER and optimum threshold analysis of binary modulations in simple and cascaded Rayleigh fading channels with switched combining.
- Guannan Qu, Hyung Jae Chang, Jianping Wang, Zhiyi Fang, S. Q. Zheng:
Contention-tolerant crossbar packet switches.
- Habib-ur Rehman, Syed Ismail Shah, Imran Zaka, Jamil Ahmad:
An MBER-BLAST algorithm for OFDM-SDMA communication using particle swarm optimization.
- Aniruddha Chandra, Srinivasa Rao Poram, Chayanika Bose:
SEP calculations for coherent M-ary FSK in different fading channels with MRC diversity.
- Jun-Da Chen, Fang-Biau Ueng, Pi-Feng Lin:
A low-complexity adaptive receiver for DS-CDMA systems in unknown code delay environment.
- Didem Gözüpek, Fatih Alagöz:
Genetic algorithm-based scheduling in cognitive radio networks under interference temperature constraints.
- Chi-Han Kao, Clark Robertson, Frank Kragh, Kyle Lin:
Performance analysis and simulations of 32-ary cyclic code-shift keying.
- Byung Moo Lee, Youngok Kim:
The impact of impulse postfix length on the BER performance of IP-OFDM systems.
Volume 24, Number 3, March 2011 Research Articles
- Dariush Abbasi-Moghadam, Vahid Tabataba Vakili:
Characterization of indoor time reversal UWB communication systems: Spatial, temporal and frequency properties.
- Xiangbin Yu, Xiaomin Chen, Guangguo Bi:
Multiuser receiver scheme for full-rate space-time coded CDMA system with imperfect estimation.
- Hui-Hsiang Kao, Peng-Jung Wu, Chung-Nan Lee:
Analysis and enhancement of multi-channel MAC protocol for ad hoc networks.
- P. J. Lin, Chyi-Ren Dow, Pa Hsuan, Shiow-Fen Hwang:
An efficient traffic control system using dynamic thresholding techniques in wireless mesh networks.
- Chun Chen, Daojing He, Sammy Chan, Jiajun Bu, Yi Gao, Rong Fan:
Lightweight and provably secure user authentication with anonymity for the global mobility network.
- Malka N. Halgamuge, Hai Le Vu, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao, Moshe Zukerman:
A call quality performance measure for handoff algorithms.
- Xiangdong Jia, Haiyang Fu, Longxiang Yang, Laiqiang Zhao:
Superposition coding cooperative relaying communications: Outage performance analysis.
- M. S. Alam, S. Alsharif, P. Panati:
Performance evaluation of throughput in optical burst switching.
Volume 24, Number 4, April 2011 Research Articles
- John D. Garofalakis, Eleftherios Stergiou:
Performance evaluation for single- and semi-layer multistage interconnection networks servicing multicast traffic by full multicast operation.
- Brian J. Barritt, Shaya Sheikh, Camelia Al-Najjar, Behnam Malakooti:
Mobile ad hoc network broadcasting: A multi-criteria approach.
- Kyusuk Han, Chan Yeob Yeun, Taeshik Shon, Jong Hyuk Park, Kwangjo Kim:
A scalable and efficient key escrow model for lawful interception of IDBC-based secure communication.
- Hamid-Reza Bahrami, Tho Le-Ngoc:
Distributed BLAST with relay selection for multi-antenna AF relaying.
- Alexander Vavoulas, Nicholas Vaiopoulos, Dimitris Varoutas, Aristeidis Chipouras, George Stefanou:
Performance improvement of fixed wireless access networks by conjunction of dual polarization and time domain radio resource allocation technique.
- Xingle Feng, Zhaoyun Sun, Xiaojun Yang, Long Liu:
Performance analysis for V-BLAST system using OSIC receiver in correlated channel.
- Der-Chyuan Lou, Hui-Feng Huang:
Efficient three-party password-based key exchange scheme.
- Hang Long, Meiying Wei, Ruchen Duan, Kan Zheng, Wenbo Wang:
Performance analysis of the unicasting mode in multi-relay systems.
Volume 24, Number 5, May 2011 Research Articles
- Xin-Lin Huang, Gang Wang, Fei Hu:
Minimal Euclidean distance-inspired optimal and suboptimal modulation schemes for vector OFDM system.
- Chow-Sing Lin:
Enhancing P2P live streaming performance by balancing description distribution and available forwarding bandwidth in P2P streaming network.
- Hee-Nam Cho, Jin-Woo Lee, Yong-Hwan Lee:
Cooperative power allocation with partial channel information in multi-cell multi-user dual-hop MIMO relay systems.
- Antonios G. Alexiou, Christos Bouras, Andreas Papazois:
A study of forward error correction for mobile multicast.
- Fan Bai, Kumudu S. Munasinghe, Abbas Jamalipour:
Accuracy, latency, and energy cross-optimization in wireless sensor networks through infection spreading.
- Vandana Gupta, Mingwei Gong, S. Dharmaraja, Carey Williamson:
Analytical modeling of bidirectional multi-channel IEEE 802.11 MAC protocols.
- Pieter Simoens, Bert Vankeirsbilck, Lien Deboosere, Farhan Azmat Ali, Filip De Turck, Bart Dhoedt, Piet Demeester:
Upstream bandwidth optimization of thin client protocols through latency-aware adaptive user event buffering.
Volume 24, Number 6, June 2011
- George Xylomenos, Konstantinos V. Katsaros, Vasilis Tsakanikas:
Support of multiple content variants in the multimedia broadcast/multicast service.
- Kalyan Kuppuswamy, Daniel C. Lee:
Some analysis of call blocking probabilities in hierarchical WDM networks offering multiclass service.
- Zhonghua Liang, Li Jin, Xiaodai Dong:
Downlink multiple access schemes for transmitted reference pulse cluster UWB systems.
- Jueping Cai, Zan Li, Xiaojun Chen, Benjian Hao:
An adaptive receiver of joint data and channel estimation for meteor burst communications.
- Emad Eldin Mohamed, Ezedin E. Barka:
OMAC: A new access control architecture for overlay multicast communications.
- Xin-chun Wu, Jinxiang Wang, Bin Zhou, Zhigang Mao, Zhiqiang Gao:
Companding schemes based on transforming signal statistics into trigonal distributions for PAPR reduction in OFDM systems.
- Kuan-Lin Chiu, Yuh-Shyan Chen, Ren-Hung Hwang:
Seamless session mobility scheme in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Li Qiang Tao, Feng Qi Yu:
Low-jitter slot assignment algorithm for deadline-aware packet transmission in wireless video surveillance sensor networks.
Volume 24, Number 7, July 2011
- Kuo-Hui Yeh, Nai-Wei Lo, Yingjiu Li:
Cryptanalysis of Hsiang-Shih's authentication scheme for multi-server architecture.
- Jung-Shian Li, Chuan-Kai Kao, Jau-Jan Tzeng:
VoIP secure session assistance and call monitoring via building security gateway.
- Jenq-Shiou Leu, Sheng-Fu Chen:
TRASS: A transmission rate-adapted streaming server in a wireless environment.
- Qiong Shi, Cristina Comaniciu, Dandan Wang, Ufuk Tureli:
Cross-layer MAC design for location-aware wireless sensor networks.
- Wei-Jiong Zhang, Zhang-Jun Guan, Xi-Lang Zhou:
Analysis of SER of MIMO-MRC systems with imperfect channel estimation in the presence of non-Rayleigh CCIs.
- Panagiotis Varzakas:
On the optimum processing gain for a hybrid DS/FFH-CDMA cellular system over Rayleigh fading channels.
- Dongyan Wei, Wenbo Wang, Mugen Peng, Dong Liang, Yang Liu:
The performance of layered broadcast with superposition coding.
- Zoran Popovic, Stefan Panic, Jelena A. Anastasov, Petar C. Spalevic, Mihajlo C. Stefanovic:
Performance analysis of selection diversity over exponentially correlated α- µ fading environment.
- Ali Özen:
A novel variable step size adjustment method based on channel output autocorrelation for the LMS training algorithm.
- Brian Russell, Michael L. Littman, Wade Trappe:
Integrating machine learning in ad hoc routing: A wireless adaptive routing protocol.
Volume 24, Number 8, August 2011
- Jui Teng Wang:
Joint rate regulation and power control for cochannel interference limited wireless networks.
- Hai Lin, Houda Labiod:
Aggregation methods for integrated services.
- Ning Xu, Shengli Fu:
On the performance of two-way relay channels using space-time codes.
- Ting-Chao Hou, Chih-Wei Hsu, Cheng-Shong Wu:
A delay-based transport layer mechanism for fair TCP throughput over 802.11 multihop wireless mesh networks.
- Chih-Heng Ke, Chih-Cheng Wei, Kawuu W. Lin, Jen-Wen Ding:
A smart exponential-threshold-linear backoff mechanism for IEEE 802.11 WLANs.
- Ibrahim Y. Abualhaol, Mustafa M. Matalgah:
Performance analysis of cooperative multi-carrier relay-based UAV networks over generalized fading channels.
- Giorgos Papastergiou, C. Georgiou, Lefteris Mamatas, Vassilios Tsaoussidis:
A delay-oriented prioritization policy based on non-congestive queuing.
- Suman Bhunia, Iti Saha Misra, Salil Kumar Sanyal, Anindita Kundu:
Performance study of mobile WiMAX network with changing scenarios under different modulation and coding.
Volume 24, Number 9, September 2011
- Yawgeng A. Chau, Yao-Hua Chen:
Switching rate and receiver performance of binary modulations with the selection-and-stay combining over independent and correlated Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Yong Hee Lee, Seung Hwan Min, Seung Ho Hong:
Extension of prioritized data analysis in the Foundation Fieldbus to three classes.
- Bo Rong, Rose Qingyang Hu, Wei Li, Yi Qian:
Traffic-aware downlink power allocation in multiuser OFDM system.
- Jiann-Liang Chen, Shih-Wei Liu, Szu-Lin Wu, Ming-Chiao Chen:
Cross-layer and cognitive QoS management system for next-generation networking.
- Mohammad Masud Hasan, Ravi Prakash, Jason P. Jue:
Parallel and Gaussian frequency hopping for dynamic coexistence in the unlicensed band.
- Aleksandra M. Cvetkovic, Goran T. Djordjevic, Mihajlo C. Stefanovic:
Performance analysis of dual switched diversity over correlated Weibull fading channels with co-channel interference.
- Jung-Shian Li, Kun-Hsuan Liu:
A hidden mutual authentication protocol for low-cost RFID tags.
- Anthony Busson:
Analysis and simulation of a message dissemination algorithm for VANET.
- M. S. Alam, S. Alsharif, N. Haq:
Efficient CDMA wireless position location system using TDOA method.
Volume 24, Number 10, October 2011 Advances in multimedia communications Editorial
Special Issue Articles
Special Issue Articles
- Jaime Lloret, Miguel Garcia, Alejandro Canovas, Carlos Turro:
A stereoscopic video transmission algorithm for an IPTV network based on empirical data.
- Xiaoqiang Ma, Jiangchuan Liu, Hongbo Jiang:
On the design of algorithms for mobile multimedia systems: A survey.
- Bonhyun Koo, Wook Choi, James J. Park, Taeshik Shon:
A novel low-power RF4CE-based communication framework for multimedia system control.
- Nikolaos Efthymiopoulos, Spyridon L. Tompros, Athanasios Christakidis, Konstantinos Koutsopoulos, Spyros G. Denazis:
Enabling live video streaming services realization in telecommunication networks using P2P technology.
- Ying-Xun Lai, Chin-Feng Lai, Chia-Cheng Hu, Han-Chieh Chao, Yueh-Min Huang:
A personalized mobile IPTV system with seamless video reconstruction algorithm in cloud networks.
- Lifeng Zhou, Lei Chen, Hung Keng Pung, Lek Heng Ngoh:
Identifying QoS violations through statistical end-to-end analysis.
Volume 24, Number 11, November 2011
- Mohammad Ghanbarisabagh, Mohamad Yusoff Alias, H. A. Abdul-Rashid:
Cyclic prefix reduction for 20.48 Gb/s direct-detection optical OFDM transmission over 2560 km of SSMF.
- Junhua Tang, Sisi Dai, Jianhua Li, Shenghong Li:
Gossip-based scalable directed diffusion for wireless sensor networks.
- Qunying Sun, Hongjian Zhang, Lingfei Mo:
Dual-reader wireless protocols for dense active RFID identification.
- Luís M. L. Oliveira, Amaro F. de Sousa, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues:
Routing and mobility approaches in IPv6 over LoWPAN mesh networks.
- Shiann-Shiun Jeng, Jia-Ming Chen, Po-Hao Chang:
A low-complexity companding technique using Padé approximation for PAPR reduction of an OFDM system.
- Wei Liu, Huan Jin, Xinbing Wang, Mohsen Guizani:
A novel IEEE 802.11-based MAC protocol supporting cooperative communications.
- Shu-Ming Tseng, Yu-Shun Huang:
A novel ICI self-cancellation scheme for OFDM systems.
- Zhouyun Wu, Aiping Huang, Haojie Zhou, Cunqing Hua, Jun Qian:
Data fusion-based interference matrix generation for cellular system frequency planning.
- Ching-Ying Lin, Tzonelih Hwang:
On 'a simple three-party password-based key exchange protocol'.
Volume 24, Number 12, December 2011 Research Articles
Last update Mon May 20 17:41:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Roman Dunaytsev, Dmitri Moltchanov, Yevgeni Koucheryavy, Jarmo Harju:
Modeling TCP SACK performance over wireless channels with completely reliable ARQ/FEC.
- Kyunbyoung Ko, Choongchae Woo:
Effects of carrier frequency offset on the average effective SNR and the average BER for asynchronous MC-CDMA uplink systems with a guard period.
- K. Valarmathi, N. Malmurugan:
Distributed multichannel assignment with congestion control in wireless mesh networks.
- Juinn-Horng Deng, Yu-Lun Chiu, Jeng-Kuang Hwang:
A low-complexity MSK-based M-ary cyclic-shift keying transceiver for direct sequence spread spectrum system over multipath fading channels.
- Jin Ye, Jianxin Wang, Jiawei Huang:
A cross-layer TCP for providing fairness in wireless mesh networks.
- Jaeho Chung, Yusuk Yun, Seungwon Choi:
Prototype implementation of adaptive beamforming-MIMO OFDMA system based on IEEE 802.16e WMAN standard and its experimental results.