Volume 39, Number 1, August 2000
Volume 39, Number 2, September 2000 Computer Vision Research at the Technion
- Nahum Kiryati:
Introduction: Computer Vision Research at the Technion.
- Ehud Rivlin, Héctor Rotstein:
Control of a Camera for Active Vision: Foveal Vision, Smooth Tracking and Saccade.
- Ilan Shimshoni, Yael Moses, Michael Lindenbaum:
Shape Reconstruction of 3D Bilaterally Symmetric Surfaces.
- Ron Kimmel, Ravi Malladi, Nir A. Sochen:
Images as Embedded Maps and Minimal Surfaces: Movies, Color, Texture, and Volumetric Medical Images.
- Alfred M. Bruckstein, Robert J. Holt, Thomas S. Huang, Arun N. Netravali:
New Devices for 3D Pose Estimation: Mantis Eyes, Agam Paintings, Sundials, and Other Space Fiducials.
- Yoav Y. Schechner, Nahum Kiryati:
Depth from Defocus vs. Stereo: How Different Really Are They?
Volume 39, Number 3, September 2000
Last update Thu May 23 18:54:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page