Volume 1, Number 1, 2006
- Yuanchen He, Yuchun Tang, Yan-Qing Zhang, Rajshekhar Sunderraman:
Adaptive Fuzzy Association Rule mining for effective decision support in biomedical applications.
- Bill Andreopoulos, Aijun An, Xiaogang Wang:
Bi-level clustering of mixed categorical and numerical biomedical data.
- Jason T. L. Wang, Xiaoming Wu:
Kernel design for RNA classification using Support Vector Machines.
- Rui Yamaguchi, Tomoyuki Higuchi:
State-space approach with the maximum likelihood principle to identify the system generating time-course gene expression data of yeast.
- Ying Liu, Shamkant B. Navathe, Alex Pivoshenko, Venu Dasigi, Ray Dingledine, Brian J. Ciliax:
Text analysis of MEDLINE for discovering functional relationships among genes: evaluation of keyword extraction weighting schemes.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2006
- Yun Zheng, Chee Keong Kwoh:
Dynamic algorithm for inferring qualitative models of Gene Regulatory Networks.
- Xiaoli Li, Soon-Heng Tan, See-Kiong Ng:
Improving domain-based protein interaction prediction using biologically-significant negative dataset.
- Hong Yan, Tuan D. Pham:
Spectral similarity for analysis of DNA microarray time-series data.
- Chris H. Q. Ding, Xiaofeng He, Hui Xiong, Hanchuan Peng, Stephen R. Holbrook:
Transitive closure and metric inequality of weighted graphs: detecting protein interaction modules using cliques.
- Sun Kim, Jason Lee:
BAG: a graph theoretic sequence clustering algorithm.
- Henry C. M. Leung, Francis Y. L. Chin:
An efficient motif discovery algorithm with unknown motif length and number of binding sites.
Volume 1, Number 3, 2007
Volume 1, Number 4, 2007
Last update Tue May 21 19:01:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page