Volume 5, Number 1, 2011
- Jun Ding, Yuzhen Gao, Yan He, Yifeng Zhou, Moli Huang, Haiyan Liu:
Screening SNPs residing in the microRNA-binding sites of Hepatocellular Carcinoma related genes.
- Qinqin Wu, Jiajun Wang, Hong Yan:
An Improved Position Weight Matrix method based on an entropy measure for the recognition of prokaryotic promoters.
- Hae-Jin Hu, Robert W. Harrison, Phang C. Tai, Yi Pan:
Understandable learning machine system design for Transmembrane or Embedded Membrane segments prediction.
- Tamara Polajnar, Simon Rogers, Mark Girolami:
Protein interaction detection in sentences via Gaussian Processes: a preliminary evaluation.
- Jiarui Ding, Jin-Hong Shi, Fang-Xiang Wu:
SVM-RFE based feature selection for tandem mass spectrum quality assessment.
- Lien-Chin Chen, Philip S. Yu, Vincent S. Tseng:
WF-MSB: A weighted fuzzy-based biclustering method for gene expression data.
- Malaya Kumar Hota, Vinay Kumar Srivastava:
Improvement in protein-coding region identification based on sliding window trigonometric fast transforms using Singular Value Decomposition.
Volume 5, Number 2, 2011
- Sejoon Lee, Eunjung Lee, Kwang H. Lee, Doheon Lee:
Predicting disease phenotypes based on the molecular networks with Condition-Responsive Correlation.
- Stan Pounds, Xueyuan Cao, Cheng Cheng, Jun J. Yang, Dario Campana, Ching-Hon Pui, William E. Evans, Mary Relling:
Integrated analysis of pharmacologic, clinical and SNP microarray data using Projection Onto the Most Interesting Statistical Evidence with Adaptive Permutation Testing.
- Qing He, Kevin Karsch, Ye Duan:
Semi-automatic 3D segmentation of brain structures from MRI.
- Yi Lu, Jeffrey L. Ram:
Predictions of flexible C-terminal tethers of bacterial proteins with the FLEXTAIL bioinformatics pipeline.
- Liang Lan, Slobodan Vucetic:
Improving accuracy of microarray classification by a simple multi-task feature selection filter.
- Timur Fayruzov, Jeroen Janssen, Dirk Vermeir, Chris Cornelis, Martine De Cock:
Modelling gene and protein regulatory networks with Answer Set Programming.
Volume 5, Number 3, 2011
- Yoon Soo Pyon, Xin Li, Jing Li:
Cancer progression analysis based on ordinal relationship of cancer stages and co-expression network modularity.
- Stuart J. Nelson, Kelly Zeng, John Kilbourne:
Building a standards-based and collaborative e-prescribing tool: MyRxPad.
- Darío Rojas, Luis Rueda, Alioune Ngom, Homero Urrutia, Gerardo Carcamo:
Image segmentation of biofilm structures using optimal multi-level thresholding.
- Sara Nasser, Aarati R. Ranade, Shravan Sridhart, Lisa Haney, Ronald L. Korn, Michael B. Gotway, Glen J. Weiss, Seungchan Kim:
Biomarkers associated with metastasis of lung cancer to brain predict patient survival.
- Dayu Lv, Bill Goodwine:
Pancreas modelling by a deterministic optimisation method.
- Mark J. O'Connor, Anja E. Hauser, Ann M. Haberman, Steven H. Kleinstein:
Activated germinal centre B cells undergo directed migration.
- Mohammed Al-Shalalfa, Ghada Naji, Ala Qabaja, Reda Alhajj, Jon G. Rokne:
Combining multiple perspective as intelligent agents into robust approach for biomarker detection in gene expression data.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2011
- Simon K. Poon, Josiah Poon, Martin McGrane, Xuezhong Zhou, Paul W. Kwan, Runsun Zhang, Baoyan Liu, Junbin Gao, Clement Loy, Kelvin Chan, Daniel Man-yuen Sze:
A novel approach in discovering significant interactions from TCM patient prescription data.
- Yiqin Wang, Haixia Yan, Rui Guo, Fufeng Li, Chunming Xia, Jianjun Yan, Zhaoxia Xu, Guoping Liu, Jin Xu:
Study on intelligent syndrome differentiation in Traditional Chinese Medicine based on multiple information fusion methods.
- Mingyu You, Rui-Wei Zhao, Guo-Zheng Li, Xiaohua Hu:
MAPLSC: A novel multi-class classifier for medical diagnosis.
- Vincent S. Tseng, Hsieh-Hui Yu:
Microarray data classification by multi-information based gene scoring integrated with Gene Ontology.
- Upadhyayula Suryanarayana Murty, Mutheneni Srinivasa Rao, K. Sriram, K. Madhusudha Rao:
Applications of Self-Organising Map (SOM) for prioritisation of endemic zones of filariasis in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Jianping Zhou, Georges G. Grinstein, Kenneth A. Marx:
A heuristic for gene selection and visual prediction of sample type.
- Watshara Shoombuatong, Patrinee Traisathit, Sukon Prasitwattanaseree, Chatchai Tayapiwatana, Robert W. Cutler, Jeerayut Chaijaruwanich:
Prediction of the disulphide bonding state of cysteines in proteins using Conditional Random Fields.
Volume 5, Number 5, 2011
- Chuang Ma, Jia Wang, Lun Li, Mo-Jie Duan, Yanhong Zhou:
Identification of true EST alignments for recognising transcribed regions.
- Qian Xu, Hong Xue, Qiang Yang:
Multi-platform gene-expression mining and marker gene analysis.
- Dongjun Chung, Hyunjoong Kim:
Robust classification ensemble method for microarray data.
- Le Lu, Yanda Li, Shao Li:
Computational identification of potential microRNA network biomarkers for the progression stages of gastric cancer.
- Wen-Ran Zhang, Anand K. Pandurangi, Karl E. Peace, Yan-Qing Zhang, Zhongming Zhao:
MentalSquares: A generic bipolar Support Vector Machine for psychiatric disorder classification, diagnostic analysis and neurobiological data mining.
- Jesús S. Aguilar-Ruiz, Domingo S. Rodríguez-Baena, Norberto Díaz-Díaz, Isabel A. Nepomuceno-Chamorro:
CarGene: Characterisation of sets of genes based on metabolic pathways analysis.
- Waren N. Baticados, Noboru Inoue, Chihiro Sugimoto, Hideyuki Nagasawa, Abigail M. Baticados:
Complete coding sequence, sequence analysis and transmembrane topology modelling of Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense Putative Oligosaccharyl transferase (TbOST II).
Volume 5, Number 6, 2011
Last update Wed May 22 17:43:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Peng-Gang Sun, Lin Gao, Jia Song:
Identification of conserved protein complexes by module alignment.
- Kang Ning, Hoong Kee Ng, Hon Wai Leong:
Analysis of the relationships among Longest Common Subsequences, Shortest Common Supersequences and patterns and its application on pattern discovery in biological sequences.
- Liupu Wang, Juexin Wang, Michael Wang, Yanchun Liang, Dong Xu:
User experience evaluation of Google search for obtaining medical knowledge: a case study.
- Yifei Chen, Feng Liu, Bernard Manderick:
A machine learning-based system to normalise gene mentions to unique database identifiers.
- Rong Jiang, Hong Yan:
Detection and 2-Dimensional display of short tandem repeats based on signal decomposition.
- Chris Haddow, Justin Perry, Marcus Durrant, Joe Faith:
Predicting functional residues of protein sequence alignments as a feature selection task.
- Neeta Sarkar-Roy, Debabrata Mondal, Paramita Bhattacharya, Partha Majumder:
A novel statistical algorithm for enhancing the utility of HapMap data to design genomic association studies in non-HapMap populations.