Volume 1, Number 1, 2004
- George Demiris:
Electronic home healthcare: concepts and challenges.
- Martin Gersch:
Business evolution or revolution? Mail-order pharmacies in Germany.
- Ebrahim Randeree, H. Raghav Rao:
E-health and assurance: curing hospital websites.
- Suzanne Mieczkowska, Matthew Hinton, David Barnes:
Barriers to e-health business processes.
- Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Santosh K. Misra:
A wireless trust model for healthcare.
- Dimitrios Ptochos, Dimitrios Panopoulos, Kostas S. Metaxiotis, Dimitris Askounis, John E. Psarras:
Using internet GIS technology for early warning, response and controlling the quality of the public health sector.
- B. W. Trevor Rohm, C. E. Tapie Rohm Jr.:
Evolving medical informatics: from diagnosis to prognosis.
- Darren P. Mundy, David W. Chadwick:
Electronic transmission of prescriptions: towards realising the dream.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2004
- David Kibbe, Curtis McLaughlin:
Getting from A to C: lifecycle lessons for e-health deployment.
- Karen Fehse, Koos Krabbendam:
How organisational politics explain IS implementation outcomes in hospitals.
- Jason C. H. Chen, Matt Dolan, Binshan Lin:
Improve processes on healthcare: current issues and future trends.
- Kostas S. Metaxiotis, Dimitrios Ptochos, John E. Psarras:
E-health in the new millennium: a research and practice agenda.
- Alan D. Smith, Frank R. Flanegin:
E-procurement and automatic identification: enhancing supply chain management in the healthcare industry.
- Bernd Britzelmaier, Brigitte Eller:
Conception of a cost accounting model for doctors' offices.
- Alfonso Marino:
Innovation technology and application issues in Italian e-healthcare.
- Mihail Cocosila, Constantinos K. Coursaris, Yufei Yuan:
M-healthcare for patient self-management: a case for diabetics.
Volume 1, Number 3, 2005
- Constantine Tsitlakidis, John Mylonakis, Dimitris Niakas:
Economic evaluation of telemedicine for a remotely located population: the case of two Greek islands.
- H. Joseph Wen, Joseph Tan:
Mapping e-health strategies: thinking outside the traditional healthcare box.
- Won-Fu Hung, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Chechen Liao:
Establishing strategic alliance among hospitals through SAIS: a case study in Taiwan.
- Kai S. Koong, Luke Y. Koong, Lai C. Liu, Mary Yu:
An examination of selected drug availability at online pharmacies.
- Kostas S. Metaxiotis:
E-health versus KM-based health: a dilemma in researchers' minds.
- Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Adam M. A. Fadlalla, Elie Geisler, Jonathan L. Schaffer:
A framework for assessing e-health preparedness.
- Jin Wang, Hongwei Du:
Setting up a Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) for a healthcare system.
Volume 1, Number 4, 2005
Last update Fri May 24 20:25:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Daniel P. Lorence, Sabatini J. Monatesti, Robert Margenthaler, Ellen Hoadley:
Toward a patientcentric medical information model: issues and challenges for US adoption.
- Stuart J. Barnes:
Experiences in case mix implementation: a case study.
- Shengnan Han, Ville Harkke, Pekka Mustonen, Matti Seppänen, Markku Kallio:
Understanding physician acceptance of mobile technology: insights from two telephone interviews in Finland.
- Ye Diana Wang, Gloria E. Phillips-Wren, Guisseppi A. Forgionne:
E-delivery of personalised healthcare information to intermediaries for suicide prevention.
- Alan D. Smith, Dean R. Manna:
E-recruitment of patients for clinical trials.
- George Kormentzas, Ilias Maglogiannis, Dimitris Vassis, Dimitris Vergados, Angelos N. Rouskas:
A modelling and simulation framework for compound medical applications in regional healthcare networks.
- Patrick G. Paulson, Kimberlee Snyder:
E-healthcare: strategies to consider.
- Michael Souillard, Carine Souveyet, Costas Vassilakis, Anya Sotiropoulou:
A flexible framework for managing temporal clinical trial data.